Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP-MSP 2014

Stick Shift

MLP-MSP

June 6-8th

Minneapolis, MN

Just wanted to see who is thinking of going to this convention in Minneapolis. It looks to have a good guest list and venue but I'm not sure how big the draw will be for it. 

Here is a link to their site MLP-MSP

I plan on going but I just need to secure my time off with work which I'll find out in the next few weeks. 

If anyone wants to do a room share I'm in the hunt for a roomie! 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@,

holy crap I live less than 1/2 an hour away from that... 0_0

But I don't have any money! nooo!!!

I hope i'll be able to buy tickets soon! If I DO go, I'll cosplay as Flam, with my friend as Flim. would be EPIC.

*edit*
WAIT THE LIVING TOMBSTONE WILL BE THERE :blink:

ACTIVATE SUPER-MONEY EARNING MODE!!!

Edited by Grapz224
  • Brohoof 2

@@Grapz224,

Same, I live a little ways away, but I'm in the state.

I don't care what anyone says, I'm going whether my parent's like it or not. (They have NO argument as to why I can't go this time so ha!)

If anyone wants to do a room share I'm in the hunt for a roomie! 

Also, I don't mean to double post or anything, but me me me! Pick me! Pick me!

I need to save some money by sharing a room with someone, so... Yeah

• Brohoof 1

Glad to see that some others will be going from the forums!

I just reserved my ticket, got the VIP after hours ticket, so stoked to share some drinks with Andrea Libman and MA Larson!

I did get a room, a poolside room on the main level, reserved it from June 6th through the 8th.

With that all done now just to get ready and handle the room-sharing!(Which I'm still looking for roomies!)

30 days and counting till the con

@The Blades Shadow - So you're interested in sharing the room? Message me and we can discuss details.

@,

sadly I am not old enough to drink, and i live close enough around there that I can just drive there.

also, since you like Mass Effect (awesome game, btw) I think you'll like this:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@grapz224 - Well at least you're coming to the convention! I just found that video about a week ago, didn't know Mark Meer was one of us :o

Is anyone going to go for the VIP band session with Michelle Creber? Also I'm curious how many people this con is going to draw?

Just a reminder that con rates for the hotel end this Thursday and early registration ends on the 25th.

Just 4 more weeks!

Edited by Commander_Shepony

Well I'm still looking for 2 more roommates, so if anyone is interested I have a room for Friday and Saturday (Check out is noon Sunday).

Courtside main level room with patio doors that open up to the pool. Would be about $85 if we get 4 people in the room.

Less than 3 weeks till the con!

Well I'm still looking for 2 more roommates, so if anyone is interested I have a room for Friday and Saturday (Check out is noon Sunday).

Courtside main level room with patio doors that open up to the pool. Would be about $85 if we get 4 people in the room.

Less than 3 weeks till the con!

I might think about this. I still need to find a hotel for the con.

I will talk to him about it. I just need some info. The only problem I could see happening is that I would have my monthly drill that weekend, but I doubt it will be that date.

@

I talked to him and he said he would be in. I just need info about it.

Well check-in time is 3pm and the opening ceremony (LINK to schedule) is at 11am. The room has 2 queen beds and is an oversized room with patio doors that lead right out to the courtyard.

As for price, with 4 people the room price is $82 per person for Friday and Saturday night (Check out at noon on Sunday). We can decide on a meet-up spot as a group.

As for room rules, just be mindful of the others in the room.

I plan on being out late, I'll be as quiet as I can coming into the room but if this is an issue we can work something out.

If there are any other questions just let me know

(edited)

WOOT looking forward to this hotel spot and con, p.s. I'm the buddy of Pink's.

EDIT: we are both respectable and nice People, so no worries.  As for the late night or late issue, there is none, we are also night owls.

post-14835-0-91985200-1400641651.png

Edited by Golden Harvest

Since the earliest panels are around 10am, how would everyone like to get together for breakfast (Kind of like a forum meet-up for breakfast)?

Maybe Saturday or Sunday morning? Either at the hotel or at the Denny's down the road