Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Are you a rager?

Discordian

65 users have voted

1. 1. Are you a rage gamer?

• Absolutely. All the time.
    • Only when I lose.
    • Kinda, only when I keep losing continuously.
    • Rarely. I could spend hours on something and stay calm.
    • Never.

I used to cuss people out on iRacing whenever they took me out of a good finish, but now I just keep silent and give them a love tap the next chance I get (be it next race or later on during the same event) to express my anger towards them.

Sparingly and, even when I do, it's usually just a simple rage quit. At the point where I stop having fun, I just simply stop playing. I guess that would make me more of a quiet rager. 

Oddly enough, if I'm yelling and cursing at the screen, I'm probably having a lot of fun. It would be easy enough to tell if you could see the big smile I usually have on at the time, but... I probably sound a lot angrier than I really am, and pretty often too  :wacko:

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I rage sometimes, yeah, but not as much as I did when I was younger. It took me a while to realize that it was just a game, and that losing there didn't really matter in the real world.

Personally, no. But it is fun to run into them on occasion! Especially playing cod, theres a couple second period after you kill someone where you can hear what theyre saying into their mic. When its some try hard kid going for a flawless game and you kill them, its the best sound byte in the world. Being cod, its also pretty common. But on the flipside, having a rager on your team is no fun. *mute*

I think "rage gamer" perfectly describes my video game-playing life.

See, the thing about me is, no matter how good I am at a genre, whenever I play a game for the first time, I suck all the way through. Cave Story, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Crash Bandicoot 2, Call of Duty, Halo... I lose a LOT. As such, it results in serious rage from me when I constantly die in certain parts of a game.

This is also why I should really not be allowed to play any Mario Party games, by the way.

Occasionally. Usually in Payday 2 when a shotgun blast comes from seemingly nowhere. I also learned to stop playing rogue likes. Any game that is dependent on my CPU having it's morning cup of coffee rather than skill is not a game but a piece of non-monetary gambling software similar to that of a slot machine.