Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who is Your Favourite Doctor Who Villain?

Codelyy

EXTERMINATE PONIES I always thought the Daleks were the most advance villains in the universe of Doctor Who theirs probably others but those superior classic villains keep coming back I'm sure those Dino triceratops bad guys will be back plus news ones too love it ! 

Davros, creator of the Daleks. He's like the love child of a Dalek and Emperor Palpatine. He tried to bring about the destruction! OF REALITY! ITSELF!!

I have to give a token mention to the Valeyard, who will surely be the Doctor's greatest foe. The Rani was another later series classic villian who has untapped potential. We need more female villians. Madam Kovarian was really cool, but they didn't really do enough with her.

I liked The Master, he was crazy and powerful and you'd never know what to do with him, in the first time in ages The Doctor was actually defeated and his companions had to save the universe themselves, which was pretty darn neat.

As for The Silence.. Hm.. They seem to be a bit overrated and it took them a while to come. I don't like em' that much.

I haven't watched much of Doctor Who, but those Weeping Angels would be #1 for me. No other alien race ever terrified me like they did. Not the Borg, not the Shadows.