Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the scariest animal?

ZukoIsBestPony

Can we make it so that any person that avoids answering the OP and gets deep by answering "humans" gets a picture of human Flash Sentry or something?

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

Can we make it so that any person that avoids answering the OP and gets deep by answering "humans" gets a picture of human Flash Sentry or something?

:blush: Um, you can do that if you'd like I guess...but whenever I start a thread I like to encourage free speech and lack of idea stifling, it's just polite.  :squee:

:blush: Um, you can do that if you'd like I guess...but whenever I start a thread I like to encourage free speech and lack of idea stifling, it's just polite. :squee:

It was sort of a...half joke.

We're talking about scary animals and why they fill our nightmares so, and then a guy comes in saying that humanity is the scariest animal...

C'mon. I'm all about freedom of speech, but that's just thread derailing.

Besides, I might get banned for such an extreme punishsent as human Flash Sentry. x)

• Brohoof 1

Eels are disgusting looking creatures. Even in video games they look terrifying.

Also breeds between scorpions and spiders are the most terrifying thing on this earth. I hate both of them and nature decides to let them breed?

Mother nature's an ass.

• Brohoof 2

It was sort of a...half joke.

We're talking about scary animals and why they fill our nightmares so, and then a guy comes in saying that humanity is the scariest animal...

C'mon. I'm all about freedom of speech, but that's just thread derailing.

Besides, I might get banned for such an extreme punishsent as human Flash Sentry. x)

Trust me,I really do see your point. *I'm sorry if I offend anypony with this next part* Truth be told I rolled my eyes when I saw that too. We all know that man is the scariest, we have all heard it before and have had it drilled into our heads by the 'deep thinkers' of the universe. Generally when I see that sort of talking nowadays I simply smile nod and move on. I've spent my share of sleepless nights thinking about how much I suck for being part of the human race and frankly, I'm done with that phase and the self hate that it's brought.

But yes, I would have to agree with you that this type of comment is derailing. I would prefer if people stick to the question as well. But let's face it, we're going to get like 10 more people who use the MAN card. We can't stop that, so whatever.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

for me it's the thing that Chuck Norris fears... this thing, it's scary because i actually saw it, in the open, a few inches away from me.

attachicon.gifoh hell no.jpg

I swear, I wasn't afraid of those things until I read hunger games. It was, 'what if THAT ONE is a genetically modified tracker jacker?' Fricken US goverment and suzanne collins

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian

After seeing Jaws as a child I started studying sharks. I knew a lot about them back then. Used to tell facts about them to friends and family that would amaze them. I still to this day fear going into the Ocean. Though the chances are slim, I don't want to be in the equation. Because anything can happen. Just because the chances aren't that big doesn't exclude you. I have had many nightmares about swimming or falling off a boat and being attacked by a shark. Usually waking up gasping for air falling out of bed.

BcRX8LP.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1. The Stone Fish

The most venomous fish in the world.

2. Cheetah

They can run up to 70mph for a short period of time.

3. Brazilian Walking Spider

Most venomous spider in the world.

4. Cows

Cows kill more people a year than sharks.

5. Inland Taipan

Most venomous snake in the world.

6. Female Angler Fish

Frightening. Just... Frightening.

7. Anaconda

These constrictors are all muscle and suffocate their prey to death.

8. Polar Bear

Polar bears are the largest land predator & will attack furiously.

9. Bear

Bears kill more people a year than sharks.

• Brohoof 1

@@Scoots and Dash

I'm like that too. I find sharks really interesting, especially the Great White, but I have a ridiculous irrational fear of them  :blink:

That's not much of an accomplishment. More people die every year from coconuts falling on their head than they do shark attacks.

Apparently on average 2,900 people annually are kill by hippopotamuses  in Africa.

They look ridiculous, but they're really dangerous.

And according to the Discovery Channel, in a hypothetical fight between a hippo and a bull shark, the hippo would win:

• Brohoof 1

@@Scoots and Dash

I'm like that too. I find sharks really interesting, especially the Great White, but I have a ridiculous irrational fear of them :blink:

Apparently on average 2,900 people annually are kill by hippopotamuses in Africa.

They look ridiculous, but they're really dangerous.

And according to the Discovery Channel, in a hypothetical fight between a hippo and a bull shark, the hippo would win:

Irrational...

great-white-shark.jpg

Yeah, friend. Sure.

And coconuts don't eat you alive. ;o

• Brohoof 1

Irrational...

img-2577076-1-great-white-shark.jpg

Yeah, friend. Sure.

The main thing, is coconuts don't sneak up on you from under the waterline to pull you down to a watery death in an environment where you're totally helpless.

*shudders*

• Brohoof 2

The main thing, is coconuts don't sneak up on you from under the waterline to pull you down to a watery death in an environment where you're totally helpless.

*shudders*

Hey guys take a look at this. :)

Irrational...

img-2577076-1-great-white-shark.jpg

Yeah, friend. Sure.

D'awww, he's such a cute baby he's yawning!

• Brohoof 1

The only two animals I would say I hate are mosquitoes and wasps. Out of those two, mosquitoes are more annoying than scary, but wasps are terrifying monsters that will mess you up at the slightest provocation.