Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the scariest animal?

ZukoIsBestPony

Hey guys take a look at this. :)

I can't find a video of him, but I know there is a guy who photographs them up close in swim trunks. The best part was when I saw him push a great white out of the way because it was blocking a shot.

• Brohoof 1

1. The Stone Fish

The most venomous fish in the world.

2. Cheetah

They can run up to 70mph for a short period of time.

3. Brazilian Walking Spider

Most venomous spider in the world.

4. Cows

Cows kill more people a year than sharks.

5. Inland Taipan

Most venomous snake in the world.

6. Female Angler Fish

Frightening. Just... Frightening.

7. Anaconda

These constrictors are all muscle and suffocate their prey to death.

8. Polar Bear

Polar bears are the largest land predator & will attack furiously.

9. Bear

Bears kill more people a year than sharks.

Why is it you have to point out these creatures kill more than sharks? If I'm swimming in an ocean, or lake, and I can't see crap... a shark coming at you 50+ mph from below... you don't even know it's coming. Bears you can see and hear more than anything. Cows you can see. But for something like a shark to come up and maybe not kill me... but lets say RIP off an arm and/or a leg or even just sink it's teeth into me is scary. Sure a bear is scary. But a shark will forever scare me. If I ever am swimming in the ocean and I see a shark, I'm supposed to calmly swim away. I'll probably get my self killed flailing my arms and legs hyper ventilating to swim to shore. You are helpless in the water. I'm not saying being mauled by a bear or something else isn't the same. It's just your in an ocean... who knows how far out and you can't even see it end. All you see is a vast body of water... FILLED with hungry sharks. Shark attacks are brutal. I studied them and like I said. I know the odds, I don't want to be a part of the odds. Because no matter how slim, you make up the odds. I've had so many dreams where it feels like I am actually there, being torn apart by a shark... unable to breathe because I'm under water (and no I don't have sleep apnea). Some of my dreams feel so real. Then I wake up and I'm petrified for at least a half an hour later still recollecting the horrific nightmare I had.

Edited by Scoots and Dash
  • Brohoof 2

I have a phobia of bees but ants are way more terrifying. The way they tear invaders apart is just beyond anything imaginable and that just regular ants they get worse with species like army, bulldog, and jack jumpers.

Come on, I LIVE IN SYDNEY. AND AUSTRALIA. They're actually pretty adorable, just saying. They don't bite you unless you aggravate them.

I grew up in Arizona. I was chased once by a tarantula because I was throwing rocks at it. I was just a dumb kid, but you will be amazed how fast you can run when a gigantic spider comes after you.

But to me the scariest animal is a grizzly bear. A lion or tiger will kill you quickly because they want to eat you. A grizzly will torture you to death, ripping and tearing with 6 inch claws. There is something wrong with a grizzly, I think it likes to hear it's victims scream. Thats why they say play dead and make no sound...but even then, the grizzly may hang out for an hour or two watching you...hoping you will start moving so it can torture you again.

of all the animals, only grizzlys are psychotic. If I called any animal truly evil, it would be the grizzly bear.

Naegleria Fowleri is an amoeba that crawls into your brain through the nose and eats gray matter until the victim hallucinates and eventually dies. They are commonly found in public pools.

Brohoof. My wife just freaked out and left the room.  High five!

Cockroaches...omg cockroaches.... I see them and I scream... Big or small, oh god worse if they are huge!

I remember one flew passed my head while on the computer, screamed bloody murder, found a can of bug killer, searched for it for about 10mins and finally killed it.

It's not so much that they are ugly and horrible to look at, but to not know where they been, carrying all sorts of bacteria or viruses...Imagine if they walked all over your stuff, your food, your silverware and not know it...*gags*

• Brohoof 1