Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what anime do you enjoy?

Midnight_Shimmer

I like sports/competitive anime where the protagonist gradually learns how to properly hone their skills :ooh:
Food Wars, Haikyuu, Blue Lock, and Welcome To The Ballroom are big favs and good examples
Not an anime, but the Netflix original Sanctuary is a good example too :BrightMacContent:

Edited by Gaines

I’m currently enjoying Jujitsu Keisen, Demon Slayer, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, and Chainsaw Man.

Black Lagoon, Azumanga Daioh, Jormungand, One Punch Man and Daily Life of High School Boys. I'm a big fan of the comedy and mystery genres.

In terms of more recent stuff, lately I've been enjoying Uncle From Another World and Mashle. :)

13 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Black Lagoon, Azumanga Daioh, Jormungand, One Punch Man and Daily Life of High School Boys. I'm a big fan of the comedy and mystery genres.

In terms of more recent stuff, lately I've been enjoying Uncle From Another World and Mashle. :)

Black Lagoon and Azumanga Daioh? You, gentlecolt are a stallion of culture. :eager:

A small list of my favourites are.

• Azumanga Daioh
  • Love Hina
  • Angelic Layer
  • Bubblegum Crisis 2032
  • Tenchi Muyo
  • Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt
  • Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
  • New Dominion Tank Police
  • Read or Die
  • Sailor Moon

And many many others. :eager:

Edited by Treeglow Flicker

• 4 weeks later...

I do enjoyed like Slice of Life, mostly. I do into other, like action like Persona 4/5 and Stein Gate and Idols/bands like K-on and Love Live series. Gurren Lagann is my favourie anime. Not into Horror/gore or romance or sad/depressing. I say I like anime, some I do not enjoy and some not felt like watching and some annoyed me, annoyed with girl calling guy perverted and even they hit cos he seen them naked or in their pants or look at her or other girl's boobs or bum but other way around when a girl walk in a room a guy naked or getting change girl still hit him, like what the hell