Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

Are there any spots open? Maybe as a young apprentice or adviser to Luna or Twilight?

I would like to play. :)

Spots are definitely open! We'll need more then six people. An advisor would br brillant. Go ahead and make a character, please. :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sergei-r5625 here is my OC.

I am a bit biased and would like in some way to be associated with the crystal empire. :P

If you want to be a part of the Crystal Empire, your OC will have to be a crystal pony for this rp. Is that okay?

If you want to be a part of the Crystal Empire, your OC will have to be a crystal pony for this rp. Is that okay?

That's more than fine (Been thinking about  changing my OC to be one anyways)

I'm interested.

I know you didn't want an essay, but I can't help it. :\

Name: Chemy/Hazmat

Kingdom: NLR

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Three cog wheels making a trangke with a tread around them. Each cog has a different letter spelling G A S or, chemical engineering.

Story: Born in Germane, a small family from canterlot found I'm alone in an alley way. He made it his home out of thin wood and tin sheets. They took him in and taught him Equestrian. He has a deep Germane accent, but can speak perfect Equestrian.

He found his cutie mark by playing with chemicals and mutilating his body (accidentally) with vanadium crystal. He mixed it the vanadium with magnesium citrate which caused it to explode. His inner wings are crystalized, but soft and light as a feather. They can grow to harden if punched, its like a defense. Unless it comes to contact with anything sharp or faster than punches. It will penetrate.

His eyes (the iris) and wings glow a soft neon red.

• Brohoof 1

I'm interested.

I know you didn't want an essay, but I can't help it. :\

Name: Chemy/Hazmat

Kingdom: NLR

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Three cog wheels making a trangke with a tread around them. Each cog has a different letter spelling G A S or, chemical engineering.

Story: Born in Germane, a small family from canterlot found I'm alone in an alley way. He made it his home out of thin wood and tin sheets. They took him in and taught him Equestrian. He has a deep Germane accent, but can speak perfect Equestrian.

He found his cutie mark by playing with chemicals and mutilating his body (accidentally) with vanadium crystal. He mixed it the vanadium with magnesium citrate which caused it to explode. His inner wings are crystalized, but soft and light as a feather. They can grow to harden if punched, its like a defense. Unless it comes to contact with anything sharp or faster than punches. It will penetrate.

His eyes (the iris) and wings glow a soft neon red.

Germane. Quite clever.

Make sure his wings do not him such a grand advantage that he becomes invincible, and you will be accepted.

• Brohoof 1

Topic Title updated at the Original Poster's request. Don't forget to link this topic to the Roleplay in the first post, (and Vise Versa) when you post it. Have fun!

Topic Title updated at the Original Poster's request. Don't forget to link this topic to the Roleplay in the first post, (and Vise Versa) when you post it. Have fun!

Thank you very much!

So I completely lied, this actually fell together really quick.

Threw it on pastebin. http://pastebin.com/DwZ1ALSH

Willing to change anything that needs to be changed, etc. etc.

Punctuality is amazing. I will add him tomorrow.

Are there any spots open? Maybe as a young apprentice or adviser to Luna or Twilight?

I would like to play. :)

Just asking if you plan to join the RP? :)

I'm interested :D

Glad to hear it! If you'd like to join, please tell me what OC you want to use, or make one. (:

I feel a need to say that Game of Pones is literally the best thing ever. Can we have a wedding massacre?

Also, more on topic question, how modern will weapons be? Assault rifles or swords and such?

(edited)

I feel a need to say that Game of Pones is literally the best thing ever. Can we have a wedding massacre?

Also, more on topic question, how modern will weapons be? Assault rifles or swords and such?

Maybe.

And also, no guns. Spears, swords, the usual medieval weaponry.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

You're already Luna? 

Yeah, but i could give Luna up to play somebody else since other people are applying to Luna.

or did i just misunderstand that post...?

I meant lots of people wanted to be on her side, just by looking at the members on the RP overview.  There is probably a lot applying to be her, as well.. Idk. 

• Brohoof 1

I meant lots of people wanted to be on her side, just by looking at the members on the RP overview.  There is probably a lot applying to be her, as well.. Idk. 

Ah. Ok then.

Well, many consider to be best princess. I'm tempted to change from Twilight to Cadance. I love playing crazy characters, unfortunately, it seems no one else does...

I definitely don't think we can start until we are even on all sides. Otherwise, it'd totally unfair.