Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gilda

Apollo

Was RD a Filly Fooler?

Honestly, that was never clear. Not even to me. Dash's mind is more complicated than you would think.

(I'm tryin to ask an un-answerable question xD)

Do you think you are secretly a pony in a griffin costume?

(I figured.)

Im pretty sure that I am not a pony in a griffin suit.

(I figured.)

Im pretty sure that I am not a pony in a griffin suit.

**pokes Gilda**

I don't know.... this feathers look pretty fake to me

do you think my logic is amazingly always correct?

**pokes Gilda**

I don't know.... this feathers look pretty fake to me

do you think my logic is amazingly always correct?

No.
  • Brohoof 1

well I'm gonna make a few expar-expera-... experiments

**drops a rock on top of feather twice**

it's fake

Its not. So just shut up and get back to the questions.
  • Brohoof 1

okay,

Why you so mean?

I dont know.

Perhaps its because I wasn't loved as much as I should have been when I was little.

Perhaps its because my father was an alcoholic.

Or maybe Im just a b!tch.

I dont know.

Perhaps its because I wasn't loved as much as I should have been when I was little.

I will go with the last one and get Galactic Rule justification for launching 2 volleys of missiles at some of your belongings.

--------------------------------------------

So, why do you live in Equestria? Is there something wrong with the Griffin nation?

If we had the coupled energy flow through the flux disruptor in a coil to turrets instead of having the coupled energy gain a direct line to weapon external systems, what would be the advantage against two upgraded heavy Nanz Dreadnaughts? (Look to Pink ship in avatar for the dreadnaught.)

Edited by OrangeVsPink327

I will go with the last one and get Galactic Rule justification for launching 2 volleys of missiles at some of your belongings.

So, why do you live in Equestria? Is there something wrong with the Griffin nation?

If we had the coupled energy flow through the flux disruptor in a coil to turrets instead of having the coupled energy gain a direct line to weapon external systems, what would be the advantage against two upgraded heavy Nanz Dreadnaughts? (Look to Pink ship in avatar for the dreadnaught.)

I dont live in Equestria by choice, my father is the ambassador to Equestria, so I have to live here too.

And I would reccommend using a highly charged particle beam to neutrilize their central control ports causing a total energy shutdown to their entire fleet.

• Brohoof 1

And I would recommend using a highly charged particle beam to neutrilize their central control ports causing a total energy shutdown to their entire fleet.

What kind of energy concentrations could possibly be formed into a particle beam that causes energy drainage effects on a Class A scale -.- Your just spouting gibberish aren't you? (Ah, the irony I gave myself)

-------------------------------------------

Have you tried to make amends with Rainbow Dash yet?

What kind of energy concentrations could possibly be formed into a particle beam that causes energy drainage effects on a Class A scale -.- Your just spouting gibberish aren't you? (Ah, the irony I gave myself)

-------------------------------------------

Have you tried to make amends with Rainbow Dash yet?

Obviously the quantum Sigma energy array would overload the Nanz Dreadnaughts power control grid causing a major shortout. Its not draining, its overloading.

And I haven't really found the time. But Im keeping a close eye on her.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I dont know.

the same thing happened to me, except my mom's the alcoholic, maybe that's the difference between you and me, maybe if your mom was the alcoholic, you'd be happy and cheerful like me, I'm going back in time!

Obviously the quantum Sigma energy array would overload the Nanz Dreadnaughts power control grid causing a major shortout. Its not draining, its overloading.

Well, when you find a core large enough to have that much spare energy left to overload even a Drone Carrier with that energy signature, you let me know.

If even you know this stuff, why haven't anyone on your world attempted to go into space yet?

Speaking of which, leading to a great train of thought, how long have you been in the Griffin country (What's it called again?) as opposed to Equestria?