Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gilda

Apollo

"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!"

Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that nobody could best him in the ring of honor.

"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!"

Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that nobody could best him in the ring of honor.

Why are you called toasty engineer when your avatar is clearly a soldier?

Be that way.

You've been Trolled! You've been Trolled! You have probably been told. Don't reply to this guy; he is just getting a rise out of you! Yes it's true, you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble You've been Trolled! You've been Trolled! You should probably just fold When the only winning move is not to play And yet you keep on trying, Mindlessly Replying, You've been Trolled, You've been Trolled, Have a Nice Day!

I dont know. Ive just never met anygriffin that really made an impression on me. Other than my cousin Riza.

I would, but I broke my wing about a week ago. *Shows bandaged wing.* Once its healed ill take that challenge.

Ok sorry to hear that I'll wait then...

How did you manage to break your wing?

Hi there, Gilda! I know Rainbow Dash didn't become friends with you anymore (unless she became friends with you again), can I be your friend?

Dash and I are indeed friends again. (non-canon)

sure, I guess we can be friends.

Sweet! Always great to make new friends, seeing as how I barely had any friends back then. :D

*Gilda pats your mane.* Stick with me kid, and you'll be one of the coolest ponies around.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop by and ask how you're doin :)

Also I wanted this thread back ;)

And that profile picture you have is really cute. Are you a couple with Fluttershy now?

Edited by Wildcard

To Ms.Smith

I have no idea what your last name may be, Greetings, I am Judas Iscariot. My questions are thus; do you see war on the horizon? Where would your nation side? Why do you participate in a stereotype, when you further deepen doubt upon other innocents? And what in the name of the Holy Lord [Yes, I believe your rebellious co-rulers to be nothing but upstarts...] do you think of this video!?

From Mr.Iscariot

[i like to confuse them at first, makes the attack easier to execute!]

I think it's already been asked, but I notcied you avvie and sig are based of a let's say "relationship" with Fluttershy, when did that happen, how, and why, it was hard enough for you to apologize to her, but you're fine with letting her seemingly inappropriately lying on top of you on a cloud? dafuq?

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

(edited)

Why you hatin' on ponies? Quote: "You're Gildas, You're Haters" Un-Quote, also do you know where that's from?

No clue, and Im not hating on ponies.

Just wanted to drop by and ask how you're doin :)

Also I wanted this thread back ;)

And that profile picture you have is really cute. Are you a couple with Fluttershy now?

Im doing fine.

Im trying, she is a bit timid, but Im trying to win her over.

I think it's already been asked, but I notcied you avvie and sig are based of a let's say "relationship" with Fluttershy, when did that happen, how, and why, it was hard enough for you to apologize to her, but you're fine with letting her seemingly inappropriately lying on top of you on a cloud? dafuq?

Fluttershy is cute. The reason I yelled at her in the episode I was in was because I was a bit frustrated. Dash was my very first friend and I hadnt seen her in years. And that other pony, Pinkie Pie was constantly interupting our time chilling together.

I have been attempting to patch things up with all of the ponies I was mean to when I first visited ponyville, especially Fluttershy. What I did to her was rude, and I feel especially upset about yelling at her.

Edited by Gilda the Griffin
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

To Ms.Smith

I have no idea what your last name may be, Greetings, I am Judas Iscariot. My questions are thus; do you see war on the horizon? Where would your nation side? Why do you participate in a stereotype, when you further deepen doubt upon other innocents? And what in the name of the Holy Lord [Yes, I believe your rebellious co-rulers to be nothing but upstarts...] do you think of this video!?

From Mr.Iscariot

[i like to confuse them at first, makes the attack easier to execute!]

Dont know what you are talking about, or who you are. My last name is not Smith, I am an atheist, and the video doesnt work.

Hello Gilda,

I was curious if you were interested in a tour from me and Luna of Canterlot's Castle?

~Celestia

Nah, Im still not entirely ready to go back to Canterlot. As much as Id like to see Script again, and visit my mother's grave, I just have too many bad memories there. Edited by Gilda the Griffin
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry for getting so personal with that last question, but now that I've read all your responses it seems like you are actually interested in Fluttershy, how's that going? (still personal, but I got nothing else to go on)

Sorry for getting so personal with that last question, but now that I've read all your responses it seems like you are actually interested in Fluttershy, how's that going? (still personal, but I got nothing else to go on)

Its going meh. As I said, Im trying to win her over.
  • Brohoof 1

To Ms.Jones

As I said, my name is Judas Iscariot. I come from a land of music, sunshine, teddy bears and soda. Also horrible war. I place a generic last name due to not knowing yours, it's hard enough mailing this letter just on a first name. I am surprised you are atheist when you live among what we consider mystical creatures. More surprised you didn't like the video.

Well, I fear war is soon to come again to our little nation, and it may drag the horses into it as well. Thankfully, their military consists of a few sports stars, a decorative and useless Royal Guard, and about six child...horse...things...in a rural area. Wanted to know where you stood in the midst of all that.

So, might send a letter now and then.. some questions, some comments. Until then, I sign off.

From, Mr.Iscariot.