Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gilda

Apollo

Did you ever apologize to Fluttershy?

*Sigh* ROLL THE CLIP!

Posted Image

Are you Rainbow Dash's ex?

No.

Your opinion on Heavy Metal? I'm sorry, but I just had to ask.

Rock on little man. That is the best music around.
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

What would a rule 63 Gilda be named as?

Ugh, thats one of those freaky ass "rules of the internet" isnt it? Ahh, what was that one again? I think thats the gender swap one, right? I dont really know what it would be, but keeping in the G theme, it would probably be Garret.

If you were in the junior speedsters with Dash,then why are there rarely any Griffons in flying competitions?

Most griffins dont like being around ponies. There is still a lot of tension from that ancient war that went on like, 500 years ago. Griffins hold grudges pretty tightly, losing that war was a big hit on our pride.

Really? Thats all the questions you ponies have. Psh, that was easy. Boring too. I challenge you bronies to try and ask a question that I cannot answer. Whoever wins................. *sigh* I will give anyone who asks a question I cannot answer a h-h-hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Apollo
  • Brohoof 1

So do you actually live in Equestria or another country? What do you think of the Equestrian Royal Family?

I wasnt born in Equestria, but I lived there for most of my life. The royals? A bunch of drunkards and rapists if you ask me.

How many Spartans do you need to teach my dog the meaning of life?

Fourty two.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm assuming Griffons are carnivores. Ever eat a pony? if not did Griffons ever do so in the past?

I dont there has been an incident of a Griffin eating a pony since about 50 years after te war. I dont know, I personally dont eat ponies, but I have been eyeing that wonderful buffet of animals near that cottage by the forest.

Would you spend a weekend with Pinkie, Me and our gender-swap selves for a Million bits?? And BTW I'm just a human version of Pinkie

Only if you were all bound and gagged. Then you wouldnt be able to bug me and Id become one wealthy griffin.

Only if you were all bound and gagged. Then you wouldnt be able to bug me and Id become one wealthy griffin.

I actually can't respond to that with my usual happy self.....

anyywaaaayyyysss.....

What if you were in a room full of Pinkie pies and one me, and we're all talking at the same time, will you still do it for another million bits?

I actually can't respond to that with my usual happy self.....

anyywaaaayyyysss.....

What if you were in a room full of Pinkie pies and one me, and we're all talking at the same time, will you still do it for another million bits?

*Gilda take out a gun and stiks the barrel in her own mouth.*

Really? Thats all the questions you ponies have. Psh, that was easy. Boring too. I challenge you bronies to try and ask a question that I cannot answer. Whoever wins................. *sigh* I will give anyone who asks a question I cannot answer a h-h-hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Why are you a griffin?