Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Light Fire

RainbowDashiscool

Light Fire is my oc.You may ask her anything.

Light Fire is a nice teen mare who suffered alot.She has a family and you can ask her if what her families names are and you may ask if she has kids.Light Fire is 16 year's old.

You also can ask Light Fire where she got her name from and etc about her.

No Light Fire aint the pony with red tip in her hair also i told you Light Fire is my oc.

The pony in my icon is my ponyfied self that is me with my real first name and I am sorry for the confusion I will show you Light Fire.

Light Fire:

post-20285-0-27409500-1395136729_thumb.jpg
post-20285-0-70567500-1395136714.png
Edited by Felicia
  • Brohoof 1

Silly Questions.

1) Has a special stallion ever sang to you, "Come on baby, Light my Fire?"

2) Where in Equestria do you live?

3) I guessing your name comes from the brilliant red at the tip of your mane, am I right?

Silly Questions.

1) Has a special stallion ever sang to you, "Come on baby, Light my Fire?"

2) Where in Equestria do you live?

3) I guessing your name comes from the brilliant red at the tip of your mane, am I right?

Ok my answer's are:

1) Has a special stallion ever sang to you, "Come on baby, Light my Fire?":  No,Theres no stallion that ever said that to me.Some stallions even hurted me.

2) Where in Equestria do you live?: Hmmm In ponyville.

3) I guessing your name comes from the brilliant red at the tip of your mane, am I right?: No,My mane is Rainbow Colored but sometimes my super powers come that my Mane color changes into Flame,The pony with the Black mane color with Red tip is Felicia.

(The pony with the red tip in her hair is me and it saids Felicia and Felicia is my real first name,Light Fire is my oc with Rainbow Mane color and she has super powers where her mane color changes into Flame's,Did you read the description?)

• 1 month later...

oops, sorry. Got my ponies mixed up.

Light Fire, what super powers do you have?

It's ok.

Light Fire replies to Silverhoof's question,"My super powers are "Fire" I was born with those super powers that's how I was named "Light Fire" by my parent's even though I'm a rainbow pony but my parent's decided to name me "Light Fire".

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Hello Light Fire! am a journalist that work for the Canterlot Times Newspaper

first of all, what you do for living?