Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have a hotel booked for bronycon 2014. I can fit 6 people, who's interested?

TheMarkz0ne

I know this might seem last minute notice to some people. But I have finally got a hotel at a reasonable price if we can pool money and meet at our hotel. here's the information.

222 Saint Paul Place Baltimore, MD

Suite(2 bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 bathroom, kitchen, living room and pull out couch)

$269/night

July 31st to August 3rd

1 mile away from the convention center

The Baltimore Hilton was $339/night and that is too steep.

I want to know if anyone is interested. We can manage something together for those who need hotel help. 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

I've gotten a room. But I've come to say that I'd be at BronyCon. You might see me. As I might even see you. 

I know this might sound kinda of brash. But I only need replies for people who're going. Because at the rate I got the hotel, it's cheap if pooling were to occur. Also I'm interested in making new friends.

I simultaneously wish there were more threads like this, and also wish that there weren't. As eager as many people are to go to BronyCon, the fact is that you never know who you can trust on the internet. I, for example, am not actually a human, but am actually some sort of bizarre Tiger/Hawk hybrid with a gambling problem. The latter is far more dangerous than the former, to be honest, but at this point my credibility as a user here is far too gone to even bother with such trivial details.

... ... oh I'm just kidding. I don't gamble. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wax my wings.

But seriously, as much as I'd love to go to BronyCon, and damn it all all the rooms are filled by now, probably, it would just be awkward to kinda hop in to someone's hotel group, even if it's not some scam, because we know absolutely nothing about the people who spontaneously offer.

I used to go to Otakon in the same place and timeslot with people from my College that are like brothers and sisters to me. In fact I chose Otakon over Bronycon because friendship is magic. (sappy, I know.) But going with people that you actually know is a must.

No offense, obviously. I have absolutely no doubt that everyone and anyone here is an amazing person. I just have no way of proving that to my own paranoid mind, much to my dismay and misfortune.