Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian Academy?

Sonicrules831

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/more-speculation-kazachok-licensing.html

So if you saw the article on EQD a few days back, there was a Russian Article talking about "2 new Series (Seasons) of FiM and 4 new EQG Movies" (No joke look it up). Then this came up yesterday about a French Toy Convention and it led to something on a picture saying, "Equestrian Academy." Now this may be a different way of calling Canterlot High School BUT however it said that "Equestrian Academy debuts in November 2014" or something like that. So check out the link above and tell me what you think.

It's a rumor, but it might be a new Spinoff series maybe. I'm all in for that

• Brohoof 2

We have two different sources saying it, so I think it's probably true. Those translations leave a lot to be desired though...

• Brohoof 1

Equestria Girls was a huge sucess with the intended audience, but with the bronies, not so much.

I would not mind if this series was made, EG was actually one of my favourite "episodes" of mlp.

I'd hate an EQG spinoff. It'd probably take away from the pony series and eventually lead to its demise.

Be glad that they don't mess with the pony series :)

• Brohoof 1

As long as hasbro still relates eg to the fact that it is still a part of mlp then the fandom will still like it.

Once it goes off as it's own tv show then we might have to start a new fandom

• Brohoof 1