Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Mai's request shop

Hi, I've admired your artwork for awhile. Could you please draw my OC? 

Name: Moon Flower

Reference: She is a blue unicorn with a dark blue mane with bright pink highlights. Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140513195426/mlp/images/3/35/FANMADE_Bluelighting%27s_OC.png

Cutie Mark: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130711141712/mlp/images/e/ea/FANMADE_moonflowers_cutie_mark.png

Personality: She's usually happy and free spirited

Style: I really love your style!

Expression: A smile please

Pose: Standing/walking whatever works best for you. Could you also make her a Crystal Pony please?

Thank you so much in advance! Your artwork is truly amazing! 

I finished your request :) I made two different because I didn't read the crystal bit lol. Hope you like how it turned out :)

post-26402-0-22444500-1418559097_thumb.png

post-26402-0-05129400-1418559110_thumb.png

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! I love it! :D Thank you so much it looks wonderful! :)

I'm glad you like it :D

Just came by to notice your art has improved quite a lot since you started this thread. Nice job! ^^

Thank you for saying so :) I am trying to get good. But I keep feeling like I make small mistakes derp ^^

Ahhh yay! I loved my Petal Spell so much that I want another piece of art from you :-)

Name: Lumishroom

Reference Pic/Description:

img-2896612-1-a753e42d7c4336105bafe1740d

img-2896612-2-1ed3011da4071e9f26354035f1

Her snout, hoof-area, eyes, cutie mark, and inner-ears all glow very slightly! Her mane is long and disheveled out of neglect. She's pretty lanky as well.

Cutiemark: Pictured above!

Personality: Very shy and socially awkward due to being a "swamp fungus freak." Extremely clingy to those who show kindness. Soft spoken and kind of sheltered... but you can't really blame her! She was raised by various creatures within the Froggy Bottom Bogg, so she has strange quirks. She's completely harmless and kind, though!

Style: I enjoy how clean your style is, so definitely yours!

Expression: Glee! Similar to below VVV I'd also like her eyes to be open!

Pose: I'd quite like to see her in a carefree pose similar to this

I finished your request :) I hope you like how it turned out!

post-26402-0-22101900-1418577056_thumb.png

Hello, darling! It's okay. Hiatuses happen all the time and I'm sure nobody blames you or anything. Welcome back! :squee:

That being said, if you could change my request to another oc of mine, Rosewood, that'd be fantastic.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rosewood-r6044

Please take your time, there's certainly no rush.

As for her pose... Can you just make her look proud? I'll give ya all the creative freedom you like. c:

I'm on a roll today apparently lol :P So I finished Rosewood. I hope you like how she turned out :)

post-26402-0-85646200-1418592136_thumb.png

I'm on a roll today apparently lol :P So I finished Rosewood. I hope you like how she turned out :)

Fantastic job as always. :squee:

Thank you so very much!

Name: Sallie Cinnamon Apple

Reference Pic/Description: http://i.imgur.com/g2mFbtF.png

Cutiemark: http://i.imgur.com/uQrdjaX.png

Personality: Sallie is a hunter of knowledge in working in the Crystal Empire Library, the common to the lost histories, this pony always finds her answer!  A bit blunt in looking for the truth and hard headed,  Sallie is also highly outspoken she sees something wrong and is a fighter,  loves her friends and family just never damage a book in front of this pony!

Style: Your my personal style

Expression: Mystified, like she is thinking of something unknown and putting together in her head.

Pose: Having her standing or maybe walking,  like in deep thought.

I would like to request :)

Name: Hurricane

Body, mane, and tail are all blackimg-2896647-1-QdQYKOk.jpg

Cutiemark: three tornadoes

Personality: determined, adventurous, fun.

Expression/Pose:

img-2896647-2-2JvupdF.pngYou can leave out the armor

[/spoiler]

I finished your request. I hope you like how it turned out :)

Thanks, I appreciate what you are doing here. :D

Name: Autumn Hail

Reference Pic/Description: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/7/76/FANMADE_Autumn_Hail_being_happy.png/revision/latest?cb=20140824114731

CutieMark: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/5/5c/FANMADE_Autumn_Hail_Cutie_Mark.png/revision/latest?cb=20140819135136

Personality: She's really shy and likes to live in her own world, but she does like to hang out with her close friends.

Style: Personal style, please

Expression: Have her smiling in the picture

Pose: Have her standing in the picture.

Thanks!

I finished your request :) I hope you like how it turned out!

post-26402-0-03227600-1418663343_thumb.png

post-26402-0-13014300-1418673637_thumb.png

Sorry for this, but can I do another request? Is two ponies together, in a same image.

Name: Sweet Pen and Sugar Pencil (the one that you did before)

img-2896583-1-Mys4JHf.png

img-2896583-2-rSpxIoK.png

Cutiemark: Both have the same cutie mark, a pen with a black line.

Personality: Sweet Pen is more to a very and strong aggressive style, is very hard to see her smile. Sugar Pencil is aggressive too, but isn't like Sweet Pen or Penny, she's more quiet and like other ponies around.

Style: You choose.

Expression: Sweet Pen with a not amused's face, and Sugar Pencil a bit happy.

Pose: Sugar and Sweet in a 3/4 position

PS: Sweet Pen is more tall than Sugar, something like Princess Luna.

@EDIT

Oh, I forgot, if is possible, can you put different clothes in both?

For Sweet Pen, can be the armour from WarHammer, and for Sugar Pencil, can be something like this:

img-2896583-3-my-little-pony-mlp-art-man

I finished your request after much trouble lol :P I hope you like how it turned out!

post-26402-0-53652200-1418855939_thumb.png

Here is a picture of Snowflake that you wanted she has wavey hair and a long tail

I finished your request of Snowflake. I hope it's how you wanted it :)

post-26402-0-99588500-1419006491_thumb.png

Snowflake looks amazing thank you

And this is Sea Shimmer as you requested. I hope you like it. Please let me know if you want something changed :)

post-26402-0-22947900-1419260450_thumb.png

post-26402-0-17694100-1419260456_thumb.png

Hey there, is it okay if my picture can be slightly edited? It's because the picture I got has her old hair and tail and that her current hairstyle looks slightly different. It's only the tip of her hair and tail that needs changing, everything else is fine.

Hey there, is it okay if my picture can be slightly edited? It's because the picture I got has her old hair and tail and that her current hairstyle looks slightly different. It's only the tip of her hair and tail that needs changing, everything else is fine.

Sure, how do you want it? I wont be able to do it today though, but tomorrow or the next. :)