Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Mai's request shop

yay! i want another request! you are the best Mai! ok lets see,

Name: haven't really come up with names for any of them yet. i will refer to them as Heartbutt, Rabbitbutt and bakuganbutt.

Reference Pic/Description: i want them all to be chrystal ponies please

post-25991-0-80230400-1406289618_thumb.pngpost-25991-0-58848700-1406289628_thumb.pngpost-25991-0-00837400-1406289763_thumb.png

Cutiemark: post-25991-0-30488400-1406290083.gifpost-25991-0-08195500-1406290093.pngpost-25991-0-00700500-1406290164_thumb.png

Personality: (heart butt) into all things fashion and isn't in on the social crouds. of the main 6, is most like Rarity. (rabbitbutt) is shy and loves animals especially Rabbits. couldn't fit in to the social crouds if she wanted to as she doesn't really talk much.is a diehard geek. is most like Fluttershy. (Bakugan butt) is quite childish and for some reason hates pink. is into bakugan, peter pan, Sonic the hedgehog, and can't stay away from a baby for 5 seconds when she sees one. is most like derpy hooves

Style: show accurite please

Expression: happy, as in cutiemark crusaders happy and could you make bakugan butt just a little weird eyed? not as far as derpy but just a little bit.

Pose: idk something that says they are best friends. (the one with the heart in the middle please)

accessorize  as much as you want Mai! i loved what you did with the last one so please accessorize

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. I'd like to make a request for my OC No Name (I'll name him later lol)

Name: .....

Reference Pic/Description: Adult? (Mane 6 age). He is very small though. Short and skinny, almost like a foal except not chubby. Royal blue skin. Wild unkempt lavender hair. Green eyes. He is a crystal earth pony.

Cutiemark: A pair of headphones with stars on them.

Personality: Sarcastic and dark, yet very friendly to anyone willing to listen. He speaks very cryptically, metaphors and such. Loves all things music and space. Lots of space. Space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVn1oQL9sWg 

Style: I hate to be that guy but it's up to you

Expression: Content (see pose)

Pose: Sitting down eating some Ramen cause I live on the stuff

Shitty reference but it's all I've got :(

Sure, I've added you to my list :)

Okay I'll start a request since I feel lazy to go though her backstory as for some reason I do I will go without it for once XD

img-2890179-1-spirit_of_the_everfree_for

img-2890179-2-boop_the_forest______in_pr

I picked the best drawings possible for a reference (and best anyway) and yes the second pics leg looks weird. XD

(cutiemark)

img-2890179-3-untitled_drawing_by_kerrie

all drawings shown are mine btw

note she has vines around her neck, forelegs and back legs has I kind of (Sombra like) horn in one way to put it she is only a (little) taller than Cadence, and just a unique design in general  I tried to give her that woodland look being alicorn of the Everfree forest (the forest is pretty small so if people are gonna complain shes a Mary Sue she's not so bad) XD 

anyway pose I do not really mind but give her a (little) bit of a smile maybe lying down on the forest ground fairly calm I don't mind if her wings are spread or not  (by the way her eyes are very rarely like they are in the first image)

try to mainly get the details of her appearance from the first version but the second helps with the mane (it's more smooth though) 

take your time.

Sounds great, I love Alicorns :) also btw I love your pictures, they're very artistic. Did you use watercolours?

yay! i want another request! you are the best Mai! ok lets see,

Name: haven't really come up with names for any of them yet. i will refer to them as Heartbutt, Rabbitbutt and bakuganbutt.

Reference Pic/Description: i want them all to be chrystal ponies please

attachicon.gifbff1 as pony.pngattachicon.gifbff2 as pony.pngattachicon.gifdownload (4).png

Cutiemark: attachicon.gifsparkle heart.gifattachicon.gifbakugan.pngattachicon.gifgrey bunny.png

Personality: (heart butt) into all things fashion and isn't in on the social crouds. of the main 6, is most like Rarity. (rabbitbutt) is shy and loves animals especially Rabbits. couldn't fit in to the social crouds if she wanted to as she doesn't really talk much.is a diehard geek. is most like Fluttershy. (Bakugan butt) is quite childish and for some reason hates pink. is into bakugan, peter pan, Sonic the hedgehog, and can't stay away from a baby for 5 seconds when she sees one. is most like derpy hooves

Style: show accurite please

Expression: happy, as in cutiemark crusaders happy and could you make bakugan butt just a little weird eyed? not as far as derpy but just a little bit.

Pose: idk something that says they are best friends. (the one with the heart in the middle please)

accessorize  as much as you want Mai! i loved what you did with the last one so please accessorize

Yay accessories :D Can I also do their hair up? :P

Also I'll try with the eyes, but it's gonna be a bit difficult. If I make them too weird it'll be like Derpy, if it's not enough it's just gonna look like I made a little error :P

Sounds great, I love Alicorns :) also btw I love your pictures, they're very artistic. Did you use watercolours?

Also I'll try with the eyes, but it's gonna be a bit difficult. If I make them too weird it'll be like Derpy, if it's not enough it's just gonna look like I made a little error :P

If you have to make them totally derpy that's fine too and go ahead and do their hair up! I can't wAit to see the outcome!

(edited)

Hi, I was wondering if your still taking request so here is my request

Nam:Lexi Rosa

Refrence:

post-25870-0-76864900-1406300082.jpg

personality:Cheery and girly, very upbeat and never down

pose:A fun pose

fyi:she does not have a cutiemark yet

so sorry If you werent taking anymore....its ok If u dont do it :)

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Hi, I was wondering if your still taking request so here is my request

Nam:Lexi Rosa

Refrence:

attachicon.gif1405413244200.jpg

personality:Cheery and girly, very upbeat and never down

pose:A fun pose

fyi:she does not have a cutiemark yet

so sorry If you werent taking anymore....its ok If u dont do it :)

Sure I'll add you to my list :)

Would you like the picture to be in the same style as the show or in my own style (more detailed)?

Can you do my OC Thunder Blast?

img-2890545-1-c67ff752813a4ee8f4ab7ab4fd

Thanks in advance! <3

Hi! Sure I'll do him if you'll fill this out for me :)

Name: (Your ponys name.)

Reference Pic/Description: (Age, Race, Mane style/colour, Coat style/colour etc)

Cutiemark: (What does your ponys cutiemark look like.)

Personality: (What type of personality does your pony have.)

Style: (Show accurate or my personal style.)

Expression: (The expression on your ponys face in the picture.)

Pose: (What pose would you like your pony to be in.)

(edited)

Sure I'll add you to my list :)

Would you like the picture to be in the same style as the show or in my own style (more detailed)?

Hi! Sure I'll do him if you'll fill this out for me :)

Name: (Your ponys name.)

Reference Pic/Description: (Age, Race, Mane style/colour, Coat style/colour etc)

Cutiemark: (What does your ponys cutiemark look like.)

Personality: (What type of personality does your pony have.)

Style: (Show accurate or my personal style.)

Expression: (The expression on your ponys face in the picture.)

Pose: (What pose would you like your pony to be in.)

Your style please! :D Good luck!

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX

Sorry if I'm posting again, and I see you finished (i guess) the last drawings.

If not, I'll post here and just wait.

Name: Sugar Pencil

Reference Pic/description:

img-2883321-1-rSpxIoK.png

Cutie Mark: you can see in the picture. A pen with a black line.

Personality: Aggressive, sometimes in a bad mood, but it is also very dear and careful with your stuff.

Expression: Something badass

Pose: Battle pose, standing on two legs.

Hey Sweet Pen, I finished your request :) I hope you like how it turned out!

post-26402-0-25944300-1406304948_thumb.png

I might make another request. Can you do changelings?

Yes I can :) show-like or more detailed, up to you.

(edited)

Yeah if you want to put her hair up if her hair is to be up it would likely be in a plait tied with vines or something I mean how else is she gonna have her mane up?. XD

Yeah Everleaf's eyes ARE hard I agree it takes me two or three tries to get it right XD

and the pictures are digital and I drew them with Devaiantart muro (since I have nothing else apart from paint to draw them on) and most of the time I use (heat) and mess with it a little to get the watercolor but that first one took me some time. XD 

oh and if you wanna follow on Deviantart there is no stopping you  

and thank you for the liking to my oc.

Edited by Everleaf

(edited)

Name: Lunar Eclipse

Reference Pic:

post-27055-0-59518900-1406348538_thumb.png

Cutiemark: An eclipse :3

Personality: Sceptical, she constantly thinks about everything she sees at a quick rate.

Expression: Her with a indifferent face, like she really doesn't care.

Pose: Preferably standing still, with her wings folded. (With the armour could she be in an attack pose?)

Style: Either :3

Extras: Could she please be wearing this outfit? (Don't put the pants part on her, just the rest. If you can't do all of it, could she at least be wearing the helmet? :3?)

(Could you do one of her with the armour and one of her without)

post-27055-0-61059200-1406348598_thumb.png

And could this be transparent? ;D?

Edited by BlueZackito

@@Mailittlepony,

One last little thing...could you give Chelsea a belly button? It'll make her look even cuter! :D

I had already drawn one on the sketch :D

Name: Lunar Eclipse

Reference Pic:

attachicon.gifLunar Eclipse Bot.png

Cutiemark: An eclipse :3

Personality: Sceptical, she constantly thinks about everything she sees at a quick rate.

Expression: Her with a indifferent face, like she really doesn't care.

Pose: Preferably standing still, with her wings folded. (With the armour could she be in an attack pose?)

Style: Show style :3

Extras: Could she please be wearing this outfit? (Don't put the pants part on her, just the rest. If you can't do all of it, could she at least be wearing the helmet? :3?)

(Could you do one of her with the armour and one of her without)

attachicon.gifLunar's Swag come true.png

And could this be transparent? ;D?

Sure I'll add you to the list :) I love doing clothes :D

(edited)

Name: Sylvia

Reference Pic/Description: She is a foal, Bat Pony Unicorn, It's a Long mane she wears to the side, She is a very light purple with a Purple Mane with Light Blue and Pink highlights her eyes are blue.

Cutiemark: it's a Light Blue Crystal Crescent Moon beside a Red orb.

Personality: She is a kind and friendly foal

Style: Personal style

Expression: smiling.

Pose: Anything you like.

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Okay I'll start a request since I feel lazy to go though her backstory as for some reason I do I will go without it for once XD

img-2890179-1-spirit_of_the_everfree_for

img-2890179-2-boop_the_forest______in_pr

I picked the best drawings possible for a reference (and best anyway) and yes the second pics leg looks weird. XD

(cutiemark)

img-2890179-3-untitled_drawing_by_kerrie

all drawings shown are mine btw

note she has vines around her neck, forelegs and back legs has I kind of (Sombra like) horn in one way to put it she is only a (little) taller than Cadence, and just a unique design in general  I tried to give her that woodland look being alicorn of the Everfree forest (the forest is pretty small so if people are gonna complain shes a Mary Sue she's not so bad) XD 

anyway pose I do not really mind but give her a (little) bit of a smile maybe lying down on the forest ground fairly calm I don't mind if her wings are spread or not  (by the way her eyes are very rarely like they are in the first image)

try to mainly get the details of her appearance from the first version but the second helps with the mane (it's more smooth though) 

take your time.

I finished your request :) Hope you like it! :)

@@Mailittlepony,

Okay.

Name: Chelsea

Ref/Description: She is a medium brown griffon and somewhat chubby, especially around her mid and lower sections. She has a round belly, but doesn't mind it at all. She's half eagle half lion-pony.

Cutie Mark: A blue ying/yang sign with two tidal waves surrounding it. She has the ability to wield water and use certain magic with it. 

Personlity: Outgoing, very flirtatious and can be seductive at times. Sensetive to what is said about her. Can either become agressive or withdrawing when things don't go her way. Otherwise, generally kind and bubbly. 

Expression: A flirtatious smile

Pose: Lying belly up showing her round and chubby belly. 

Other: Caption. "Hey big boy...wanna give me a tummy rub?"

I finished your request :) Hope you like how it turned out!

post-26402-0-81545000-1406386011_thumb.png

post-26402-0-98274900-1406399830_thumb.png

post-26402-0-77846900-1406399841_thumb.png

(edited)

I finished your request :) Hope you like it! :)

I finished your request :) Hope you like how it turned out!

OMG!!! She looks soooo adorable!!

I am so gonna use that pic for her character sheet. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

Hi, I've admired your artwork for awhile. Could you please draw my OC? 

Name: Moon Flower

Reference: She is a blue unicorn with a dark blue mane with bright pink highlights. Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140513195426/mlp/images/3/35/FANMADE_Bluelighting%27s_OC.png

Cutie Mark: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130711141712/mlp/images/e/ea/FANMADE_moonflowers_cutie_mark.png

Personality: She's usually happy and free spirited

Style: I really love your style!

Expression: A smile please

Pose: Standing/walking whatever works best for you. Could you also make her a Crystal Pony please?

Thank you so much in advance! Your artwork is truly amazing! 

(edited)

Sorry for this, but can I do another request? Is two ponies together, in a same image.

Name: Sweet Pen and Sugar Pencil (the one that you did before)
Reference Pic/Description: 
img-2896583-1-Mys4JHf.png
img-2896583-2-rSpxIoK.png

Cutiemark: Both have the same cutie mark, a pen with a black line.
Personality: Sweet Pen is more to a very and strong aggressive style, is very hard to see her smile. Sugar Pencil is aggressive too, but isn't like Sweet Pen or Penny, she's more quiet and like other ponies around.
Style: You choose.
Expression: Sweet Pen with a not amused's face, and Sugar Pencil a bit happy.
Pose: Sugar and Sweet in a 3/4 position
PS: Sweet Pen is more tall than Sugar, something like Princess Luna.

@EDIT

Oh, I forgot, if is possible, can you put different clothes in both?
For Sweet Pen, can be the armour from WarHammer, and for Sugar Pencil, can be something like this:
my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-mlp-%D0%BC

Edited by Sweet Pen

(edited)

Ahhh yay! I loved my Petal Spell so much that I want another piece of art from you :-)

Name: Lumishroom

a753e42d7c4336105bafe1740d4f248f.png

1ed3011da4071e9f26354035f1123eb9.png

Her snout, hoof-area, eyes, cutie mark, and inner-ears all glow very slightly! Her mane is long and disheveled out of neglect. She's pretty lanky as well.

Cutiemark: Pictured above!

Personality: Very shy and socially awkward due to being a "swamp fungus freak." Extremely clingy to those who show kindness. Soft spoken and kind of sheltered... but you can't really blame her! She was raised by various creatures within the Froggy Bottom Bogg, so she has strange quirks. She's completely harmless and kind, though!

Style: I enjoy how clean your style is, so definitely yours!

Expression: Glee! Similar to below VVV I'd also like her eyes to be open!

Pose: I'd quite like to see her in a carefree pose similar to this

Edited by Boo

(edited)

I would like to request :)

Name: Hurricane

Body, mane, and tail are all blackQdQYKOk.jpg?1

Cutiemark: three tornadoes

Personality: determined, adventurous, fun.

Expression/Pose:

2JvupdF.pngYou can leave out the armor [/spoiler]

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@@Mailittlepony
Oh my gosh! You're doing requests again? Yay! I love your artwork to bits.

Name: Winged Glory

Reference Pic/Description: She's the lavender pegasus in this picture!

Cutiemark: Her cutie mark looks like this!

Personality: Cool, calm and collected. Really doesn't express much emotion, actually.

Style: Your style is adorable! So, yours!

Expression: I hope it's not too hard to do something like this?

Pose: *pokes expression link*  :blush: 

Thank you in advance, sweetheart!  :D 

Edited by Destiny

I'll add all of you to the list :)

But it'll take about a week for the last ones, sorry!