Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Mai's request shop

Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! :D

I made your Swirly Scoop. Now I don't know if you like this type of picture at all, but I felt like drawing her like this :P And also I made a green coat colour like you wanted and then I made a suggestion of white if you like it better :) Feel free to use which ever you like best.

Thanks, i love it soooo much! I'll be sure to use this sometime

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Name: C. Hawk  (The C stands for Champ)

Reference Pic/description: He looks like Rainbow Dash, but with Bic Mac's shape.   The mane/tail scheme is navy blue (where orange and green are), wolf gray (yellow and blue), and neon green (red and violet).  The main body is navy blue.  The eyes are neon green.  The wings are navy blue, with the underfeathers (whatever those are called) are wolf gray.

Cutie Mark: A Lombardi trophy.

Personality: Enthusiastic, honest, determined, adventuresome, enjoys learning and sharing knowledge, loves to have fun and be loud.

Expression: Usually smiling, his eyes are either wide open or shut; it depends on why he's happy.

Pose: Something like either one of these two

happy_rainbow_dash_by_cmh_project-d5bwib

happy_rainbow_dash_by_fehlung-d56mjsk.pn

Edited by Washougal_Otaku

Name: C. Hawk  (The C stands for Champ)

Reference Pic/description: He looks like Rainbow Dash, but with Bic Mac's shape.   The mane/tail scheme is navy blue (where orange and green are), wolf gray (yellow and blue), and neon green (red and violet).  The main body is navy blue.  The eyes are neon green.  The wings are navy blue, with the underfeathers (whatever those are called) are wolf gray.

Cutie Mark: A Lombardi trophy.

Personality: Enthusiastic, honest, determined, adventuresome, enjoys learning and sharing knowledge, loves to have fun and be loud.

Expression: Usually smiling, his eyes are either wide open or shut; it depends on why he's happy.

Pose: Something like either one of these two

img-2671647-1-happy_rainbow_dash_by_cmh_

img-2671647-2-happy_rainbow_dash_by_fehl

Added to the list :)

(edited)

@@Mailittlepony

That's totally fine! Don't sell yourself short though, your stallions look amazing too. ;P As for pose, I'm totally not picky. But if you're after prompts, maybe have her playing a wooden recorder? (If she's using magic, her magic aura is a pale, buttercup yellow.)

Recorder.jpg

Edited by Kay Dreamer

Oh dear! That is an extensive list. :wacko:  Would another request be too hard on you? I personally don't care how long it takes.

I finished your girl River in her chair. It was a bit difficult, but I hope you like the outcome :)

post-26402-0-54404100-1401127349_thumb.png

Name:Artemis Featherclaw

Reference Pic/description:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/artemis-featherclaw-r5288

Cutie Mark:A clearer depiction of her cutie mark is in her profile given above

Personality:Tomboyish independent girl who lived in the wild. She loves the forest, the animals, thus hating poachers and arsonists with burning fury.

Expression:Confidently looking ahead smirking

Pose:((Could you draw her with Lykos her wolven companion?))Dashing from the sky above ((with an optional claw weapon at her hooves))

I finished your girl River in her chair. It was a bit difficult, but I hope you like the outcome :)

She looks so sweet, thank you! :squee: Just one teeny thing. Would it be possible to maybe add, at least, a little bit of her tail sticking out the back? It's just that she looks a little... "tail-less". I understand if you're busy with others.

She looks so sweet, thank you! :squee: Just one teeny thing. Would it be possible to maybe add, at least, a little bit of her tail sticking out the back? It's just that she looks a little... "tail-less". I understand if you're busy with others.

Oh of course! I didn't notice myself. Right away :)

Name:Artemis Featherclaw

Reference Pic/description:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/artemis-featherclaw-r5288

Cutie Mark:A clearer depiction of her cutie mark is in her profile given above

Personality:Tomboyish independent girl who lived in the wild. She loves the forest, the animals, thus hating poachers and arsonists with burning fury.

Expression:Confidently looking ahead smirking

Pose:((Could you draw her with Lykos her wolven companion?))Dashing from the sky above ((with an optional claw weapon at her hooves))

Will add you to the list.

If you don't mind would you be able to draw my OC Thunder Comet?

https://i.imgur.com/QPzxewN.png

Sure. Would you mind taking the time to fill out my little list, so I know exactly what you would like? :) I'll add you to the list when you're done :)

Name:

Reference Pic/description:

Cutie Mark:

Personality:

Expression:

Pose:

Is this better? :)

I have another request for you...if you can wait until I get home from school at 2:25 pm, then I will make it then.

I finished your Steam Iron :) Please find him below. I hope you like him. I added a few details, hope you don't mind :)

I would like to make another Request i can wait but this Request is interesting I have no Photo i'm not sure if this was done before but could you make a Drawing of my Changeling OC Crystal Breeze she is a Baby White Changeling with Blue eyes with a long Silver Mane and Tail would you be able to make this for me? and could you make her sitting down Extra cute?

I finished a white and black version of your changeling. I wasn't 100% sure what you wanted, so pick whatever you like :) both are yours. Hope you like at least one of them lol :P

post-26402-0-86811200-1401184022_thumb.png

post-26402-0-65531000-1401203950_thumb.png

post-26402-0-35591900-1401203967_thumb.png

post-26402-0-75249700-1401203974_thumb.png

(edited)

Hi idk, if you have the time for do something for me, if you don't its ok, but if you can... Can you make my OC in a summer outfit, with glasses and those big hats and drinking some lemonade plzzzzzzzz SHE IS ON THE SIG

Edited by WarriorShy

Definitely, Thank you! :squee:

Glad you like it :)

@@Mailittlepony,I love this!  Steamie looks absolutely amazing!  Thank you for this Mai 

I'm very happy you like it ^.^ you're welcome

Hi idk, if you have the time for do something for me, if you don't its ok, but if you can... Can you make my OC in a summer outfit, with glasses and those big hats and drinking some lemonade plzzzzzzzz SHE IS ON THE SIG

Of course I'll make it for you :) But I'd like some more information if you don't mind.

I'd like to know what colours you'd like for the summer outfit. What type of glasses. And what big hat?

Could you please fill this one out for me aswell?

Name:

Cutie Mark:

Personality:

Expression:

Pose:

hugs

If you're still taking requests,

Name: Ryder

OFY2UZV.png

Cutie Mark: None
Expression: Puzzled/blank, similar to what's shown in the Reference pic
Pose: Something like this

JM6mPqs.png

Thanks  :yay: 

If you're still taking requests,

Name: Ryder

img-2680513-1-OFY2UZV.png

Cutie Mark: None
Expression: Puzzled/blank, similar to what's shown in the Reference pic
Pose: Something like this

img-2680513-2-JM6mPqs.png

Thanks  :yay: 

Sure, I'll add you to my list :)

Hi, would you mind doing a request for me as well? I would like you to draw my OC Motion, if that's okay with you.

Here's your Motion :) Hope you like him!

post-26402-0-83997000-1401296083_thumb.png

Are you still taking requests Mai? if you are, do you think you could make one of my OC Xiomara, playing a wooden traverse flute under the tree? (If that's a bit too much too ask, just tell me :3 )

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

And if you need more info on her, her character sheet is on my signature :)

(edited)

Name: Music Ribbon 

Reference Pic/description: In the Sig

Cutie Mark: Guitar with music note (it will not be visible)

Personality: Shy, Playful and Fashionista

Expression: Fancy

Pose: Drinking some lemonade

Outfit and BIG HAT:......... HERE

SunGlasses: Like Vynil's glasses, but white

Edited by WarriorShy

owww thank you!!! his expression is so cute :)

Glad you like him ^.^

Are you still taking requests Mai? if you are, do you think you could make one of my OC Xiomara, playing a wooden traverse flute under the tree? (If that's a bit too much too ask, just tell me :3 )

img-2681733-1-6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907

And if you need more info on her, her character sheet is on my signature :)

Name: Music Ribbon 

Reference Pic/description: In the Sig

Cutie Mark: Guitar with music note (it will not be visible)

Personality: Shy, Playful and Fashionista

Expression: Fancy

Pose: Drinking some lemonade

Outfit and BIG HAT:......... HERE

SunGlasses: Like Vynil's glasses, but white

Great, thanks! :) Will add you to the list.

Ooh, can you please draw my oc Raze? Link for him is in my signature.

Also, I have a special request. Could you draw him with a ponified version of this coat?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Pay no attention to the hands of course :P

Thanks! :D

Hello! I finished your pony :) I made two files for you. One with and one without sword :) I hope you like him! It was fun to make such a pose and acessories!

post-26402-0-16883500-1401374489_thumb.png

post-26402-0-86070300-1401374500_thumb.png

Glad you like him ^.^

Great, thanks! :) Will add you to the list.

Hello! I finished your pony :) I made two files for you. One with and one without sword :) I hope you like him! It was fun to make such a pose and acessories!

This is awesome! Thanks for drawing him!

This is awesome! Thanks for drawing him!

Glad you think so :) you're welcome!

@

I've finished your Kiwi Punch, hope you like her :)

Spent a lot of time on this ^.^

post-26402-0-56845900-1401435149_thumb.png

@

I've finished your Kiwi Punch, hope you like her :)

Spent a lot of time on this ^.^

Wow! that's amazing!

a crystal pony OC! #Winning

Thank you so much!

Wow! that's amazing!

a crystal pony OC! #Winning

Thank you so much!

You're welcome :) glad you like it.

Would you like to have a go at Kay Dreamer or Dusty Haze? Their profile links are moth in my signature. You're more than welcome to choose whichever of them you prefer! (Don't worry about the crystal effect on Kay. If you're unsure how to achieve that, I can add it afterwards. It's a super easy Photoshop trick.)

I finished your pony :) I hope you like her.

post-26402-0-38557000-1401451420_thumb.png

@@Mailittlepony,

Oh my gosh, she looks GORGEOUS! She is so cute, I love the scarf and bracelet you gave her, and the yellow eyeshadow, and the design for her earrings. Thank you sooooo much. I really, really love this! *squeals*