Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Mai's request shop

Really happy you like it ^.^ 

Sure!

Do you have any pictures of her? If not could you please try a quick pony creater (fx: http://www.hubnetwork.com/shows/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/games/the-fabulous-ponymaker )

It'll help me a lot in terms of mane type, size, eye colour etc :)

Also I looked up crosshairs and wondered if you want to pick one of this picture, or explain in detail which type of crosshair. I don't mind designing something in particular. :)

you are a very good artist! :D

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry no,

And I can't really get on the computer right no because my parents are home and I don't want them to see .-.

I could try and give you a detailed description of how she looks?

And number 24 looks promising.

you are a very good artist! :D

Thank you :) Starting your Jasmine later tonight and it should be done tomorrow.

I'm sorry no,

And I can't really get on the computer right no because my parents are home and I don't want them to see .-.

I could try and give you a detailed description of how she looks?

And number 24 looks promising.

Okay, that's fine too :) And don't worry you can do it tomorrow or any day that fits you.

Do you want an eye behind the crosshair or not btw? I don't know anything about crosshairs >.<

Let me be the firs to request. I like that one you did for Sugar. A link to his picture is in my sig. Thanks in advance.

I wasn't personally happy with my first drawing of Code, so I redid it and I think it turned out much better. I hope you like it too. :)

Here's both anyway:

post-26402-0-00437100-1399228966_thumb.png

post-26402-0-84742200-1399228984_thumb.png

Thank you :) Starting your Jasmine later tonight and it should be done tomorrow.

Okay, that's fine too :) And don't worry you can do it tomorrow or any day that fits you.

Do you want an eye behind the crosshair or not btw? I don't know anything about crosshairs >.<

I uh..... I've got a pic for u, but I need to figure out how to get it here.

(edited)

I uh..... I've got a pic for u, but I need to figure out how to get it here.

Click the bottom right corner button "Upload files + more reply options" and then bottom LEFT it says "Attach files". Pick your picture and hit upload and wait for princess Cadence to load before you post it :)

Hope it helps!

Edit: caps

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Click the bottom right corner button "Upload files + more reply options" and then bottom LEFT it says "Attach files". Pick your picture and hit upload and wait for princess Cadence to load before you post it :)

Hope it helps!

Edit: caps

Did.... Did I do it?

Hope thats right.

post-23808-0-48962800-1399230648_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~TableFlippin_Rex~

Did.... Did I do it?

Hope thats right.

attachicon.gifDeadEdge.jpg

It worked :)

Great, thank you :)

i like your Drawing i was wondering if you could do both my OCs if you can only do one do Jasmine

2 pictures are of Sapphire if you can do both make them extra cute

I finished Jasmine just before bedtime. Hope she's cutie enough :D

post-26402-0-59766500-1399235776_thumb.png

Geez, I've been very unsuccessful in getting an OC pic lately.

I know exactly what I want it's just that no one has made it for me.

So basically do I tell you what I want and then you make it?

Sure! But as the list grows I can't promise that it'll be done until the end of next week. 

Do you want any theme for it/special pose? :)

That'll actually be nice, thanks.

Could you be able to do her levitating 2 actual paint brushes and a pencil? Her magic colour is the same colour as her eyes. I want her to have the same pose as the one in my reference sheet. c:

Hello Mai, I am desperate for someone to draw my oc, lol. I hope it's not too much work for you, I don't wanna put u through so much stress. I just really wanna role play and I need an oc. Anyway on the details. I have no computer so I can't show u in pony creator, so I'll describe it.

Her mane color/style is: blue with pink streaks

And the style is post-26541-0-36155900-1399246359_thumb.jpg

Her eye color is: lavender..

Her body color is: green

Her cutie mark is: a cake with swirls above it.

Your friend,

Dashie :)

P.S: I was trying to go for a ice cream look, and her name is Swirly Scoop. If it doesn't look right, you can change her body color if u want, I don't mind. ;)

(edited)

shes sooo Cute

I'm glad you think so :)

let me know when ever you finish Sapphire

I will :)

Geez, I've been very unsuccessful in getting an OC pic lately.

I know exactly what I want it's just that no one has made it for me.

So basically do I tell you what I want and then you make it?

Yes please :) if you could let me know in detail colours and mane type plus cutie mark that would be great :) and also what kind of pose you had in mind :)

That'll actually be nice, thanks.

Could you be able to do her levitating 2 actual paint brushes and a pencil? Her magic colour is the same colour as her eyes. I want her to have the same pose as the one in my reference sheet. c:

Sure not a problem.

Hello Mai, I am desperate for someone to draw my oc, lol. I hope it's not too much work for you, I don't wanna put u through so much stress. I just really wanna role play and I need an oc. Anyway on the details. I have no computer so I can't show u in pony creator, so I'll describe it.

Her mane color/style is: blue with pink streaks

And the style is img-2601873-1-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Her eye color is: lavender..

Her body color is: green

Her cutie mark is: a cake with swirls above it.

Your friend,

Dashie

P.S: I was trying to go for a ice cream look, and her name is Swirly Scoop. If it doesn't look right, you can change her body color if u want, I don't mind. ;)

No that's fine. she sounds cute. I do think her green colour might be an odd fit but I'll play around with it and post two colours

@@Mailittlepony,

Thank you! I love 'em both!

I'm really happy you do :)

I'm gonna pause the requests at this point so I can focus on the list I have so far. When I'm done I'll start up again. You can still post new requests but I won't get back to you about them until I'm ready. I hope you understand :)

@@Mailittlepony,It's fine, no need to be sorry.  

Heres one of my OC's Gear Grinder:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gear-grinder-r4649

Do what you want with him, the picture can have a background or not (If you do backgrounds that is).  He can be doing anything as well...like the user above me, I like surprises.

I've finished your OC :)

I hope you like him and that the colours etc are good. Let me know if anything needs changing!

post-26402-0-74641300-1399307928_thumb.png

Edited by Guest

i like your Drawing i was wondering if you could do both my OCs if you can only do one do Jasmine

2 pictures are of Sapphire if you can do both make them extra cute

Finished your Sapphire Radiance :) please look below.

You can draw my oc, Iskra?

Here's her page profile:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/angel-iskra-r6209

She's really small, looks like a baby, but is because of her age.

Baby Iskra below for you :)

Omg, he looks so good! Thank you!

Glad you like it! :D

post-26402-0-42297900-1399317969_thumb.png

post-26402-0-39227800-1399317981_thumb.png

she looks amazing thank you

@@Mailittlepony,

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW'

She's damn cute! Thank ya mate! 

Yay, glad you both are happy with them :) really happy with how they turned out myself.

Can you do my oc with a purple bowtie?

Do you have a Deviant Art?

Here's your OC, I made two files for you. One with and one without bowtie :) hope you like it.

Please find him below.

Oh dear! That is an extensive list. :wacko:  Would another request be too hard on you? I personally don't care how long it takes.

It's fine, you'll be added to the second list when the first one is done with :) 

Hi, would you mind doing a request for me as well? I would like you to draw my OC Motion, if that's okay with you.

And you'll be added to the second list too :) I'll let you know when it's ready.

@@Mailittlepony,Thanks for this Mai!  Gear Grinder looks amazing! 

You're very welcome :) I'm glad you're happy with him.

post-26402-0-50362100-1399371977_thumb.png

post-26402-0-17341200-1399371992_thumb.png