MLP songs you didn't like at first...

_Kurtis

Love is in Bloom. I pretty much despised it at first, but I grew to like it.

• Brohoof 1

If you see me around, feel free to say hey!

(edited)

The "Find a Pet" song :D (Forgive me, the name of it escapes me at the moment.)

I didn't like it at first, nor did I like RD in that episode, but Tank was a badass, so it caught on :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Love is in Bloom. Dang it, that whole season was amazing.

• Brohoof 1

"You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Youtube - Carbon Maestro, Music Reviews - Carbon Music Reviews, Soundcloud - Follow Here, Twitter: @CarbonMaestro

Super Smash Ponies: Find it here

youtube_banner_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66xg

Smile...

I was indifferent towards it the first time I watched it and didn't pay attention to it much, but then I saw it in this vid...

I really listened to it and it warmed my soul.

Now it's my favorite song.

Ever heard it 8bit? It's just as awesome.

• Brohoof 1

datte_request_v2_by_wize_kevn-d7hcnbq.png

^Click for my Deviant Art^

You truly are the Rosa Parks of not understanding what r34 is.

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Giggle at the Ghosties had to grow on me, but I like it a lot now. In fact, the only song the show has done that I don't like at all is The Piggy Dance.

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

Hearts as Strong as Horses, I hated it at first, but after hearing it again and again, I find it's a great song after all.

The Perfect Stallion, I totally forgot it after I watched the episode, and I recently heard it again, and O_O amazing song.

Bats and The Smile Song. Both songs were very 'meh' to me. Now Bats is one of my favorites, and The Smile Song is more toleratable. :)

Is the smile song Smile Smile Smile or literally the Smile Song? I forgot.

...i_i i typed smile so many times it looks wrong.

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

"BBBFF" is one that especially comes to mind for me, it used to think it was generic pop, but it has really grown on me.  I'm starting to like "Love is in Bloom" too, even though I think it's an even worse example of generic pop.

"Winter Wrap-Up" was another song I really didn't care much for, but I now consider it as easily one of the show's best, like the rest of the fandom.  "Find a Pet" also falls into this category.

Hablo español--Je parle français--日本語を話す--我说中文--...and sarcasm (yeah right!)

I compose music.  Six Pony Rags

I believe it is called "May the Best Pet Win" song, but I'm not to sure? 

No that's the name of the episode, the song is indeed called "Find a Pet," it's easy to mix that up, though. 

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike