Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Gaming?

GramCracker

(edited)

Well, there are people here who like consoles, and then there are people here who like the PC. Personally, I'm part of the PC crowd. Which of those two do you prefer?

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a few very underrated games that just passed by without the attention they needed.

For PC, 2 of my all-time favourite games:

-Arx Fatalis, really incredible linear RPG

-Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth, really creepy exploration/fps game

I don't play consoles so I don't know much about that.

Edited by Tabe
  • Brohoof 2

Well, first I would like to ask, what gaming system do you own? 

Also, welcome to the forums, friend, :)

• Brohoof 2

I

-Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth, really creepy exploration/fps game

I've actually been playing that myself, I haven't picked up in a while because the stealth bits are frustrating. 

I've actually been playing that myself, I haven't picked up in a while because the stealth bits are frustrating. 

Yeah, it is a buggy game. The developers actually went bankrupt before they could make a sequel, so they could not release any bugfixes.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there are people here who like consoles, and then there are people here who like the PC. Personally, I'm part of the PC crowd. Which of those two do you prefer?

I like both PC and console gaming but I mostly play on a xbox 360 or my ds because i dont have a PC to really get onto all the time=)

I like both PC and console gaming but I mostly play on a xbox 360 or my ds because i dont have a PC to really get onto all the time=)

Ah. Well, there are plenty of console gamers here too, so regardless of what you game on I'm sure you'll fit in with the gaming crowd here.

Metal Gear Solid series.

Or if you don't like 4 hours worth of cutscenes than I would go with the Silent Hill 1, and 3.

SH2 is way way overrated and as a game it actually sucks, as a piece of art it's fine though.  B) 

Well, first I would like to ask, what gaming system do you own? 

Also, welcome to the forums, friend, :)

I own a Xbox 360 (favorite game is Skyrim) and a DS (favorite game is Pokemon [actually made by gamefreak]) and thank you! First forum ive joined!=)

Ok, here is a list of all the cool Xbox 360 games

Games

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Halo Reach

Halo 4

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Black ops 2

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto IV

That's just what I've played so far for Xbox 360

Give us examples of what consoles you have, your PC specs, and what kind of stuff you like. 

Xbox 360 and DS and i like games like skyrim and pokemon and zelda so adventure games, but then i like games that are "stupid but addicting" like minecraft and old games like mappy and break out and stuff =)

if you like stupid but addicting games, just look into some call of duty games. Mostly try Modern Warfare or Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Or ghosts. Actually, you probably already have one of those titles.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, here is a list of all the cool Xbox 360 games

Games

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Halo Reach

Halo 4

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Black ops 2

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto IV

That's just what I've played so far for Xbox 360

So first person shooters lol =)

FPS all the way man! You gotta love them. :P

I have really bad eye sight and for a while i lost my glasses so i was one of those noobs who would lay in one spot with a PK petchneg and spray at any movement i saw hahahah

Xbox 360 and DS and i like games like skyrim and pokemon and zelda so adventure games, but then i like games that are "stupid but addicting" like minecraft and old games like mappy and break out and stuff =)

If you enjoy Pokemon, i would suggest Viva Pinata. You lure pinatas to your garden, breed them, and send them off to parties, as well as collecting and feeding them. It's not as lame as it sounds, I swear. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty picky when it comes to games I play, but they all are from different gaming styles.

The only PC games I play are the Command & Conquer games. Simple, straight forward RTS games!

The rest are on Xbox 360:

Primarily, I love FPS games

Halo series, Battlefield, Rainbow Six: Las Vegas, Battlefront

But I also like RPGs

Fable series, SW: KoToR, Assassin's Creed series, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

as well as some sports / racing games

NCAA Football, Need for Speed, FIFA soccer.

Well, I mostly play my ps3 so not sure how many recommendations I can make...

buuuut if there's one Xbox 360 game I'd consider a must buy it's Tales of Vesperia. I'm a Tales of fan and super sad that I never got to play that game. It's a solid JRPG, not everyone's cup of tea though.

I sincerely doubt you're a fighting game fan but, on the off chance that you are, Skullgirls is a cheap buy that has a lot of style. Might be worth a try even if you aren't a huge fan of fighting games.

I own a Xbox 360 (favorite game is Skyrim) and a DS (favorite game is Pokemon [actually made by gamefreak]) and thank you! First forum ive joined!=)

:wacko: Xbox 360.....nice.   Anyhow, try First Person Shooters, specifically Halo.  However, if you play Halo, try Halo: 3 ODST, just to get "your feet wet" in the series.  After that, play Halo: CE/CEA, to understand the main story and then you could either jump to Halo: Reach or Halo: 4.   Its a pretty cool game, yet the population is low in Halo: 4 due to players crying and bitching over the custom loadouts.

....and your welcome, :).  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

I'm pretty picky when it comes to games I play, but they all are from different gaming styles.

The only PC games I play are the Command & Conquer games. Simple, straight forward RTS games!

The rest are on Xbox 360:

Primarily, I love FPS games

Halo series, Battlefield, Rainbow Six: Las Vegas, Battlefront

But I also like RPGs

Fable series, SW: KoToR, Assassin's Creed series, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

as well as some sports / racing games

NCAA Football, Need for Speed, FIFA soccer.

Im pretty picky when it comes to games as well, but a lot of those ones are fun!

Well, I mostly play my ps3 so not sure how many recommendations I can make...

buuuut if there's one Xbox 360 game I'd consider a must buy it's Tales of Vesperia. I'm a Tales of fan and super sad that I never got to play that game. It's a solid JRPG, not everyone's cup of tea though.

I sincerely doubt you're a fighting game fan but, on the off chance that you are, Skullgirls is a cheap buy that has a lot of style. Might be worth a try even if you aren't a huge fan of fighting games.

I was a playstion person back when the playstion 2 was new=) one of the best series was ratchet and clank=)

If you are into skyrim and don't mind a challange dark souls 2 is amazing. And no you don't need to play the first to understand the second. But for warning it is a very tough game.