Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ways to beat Tirek

SasQ

Even so, Discord was basically betting on them being unable to figure out his riddle. Imagine if Twilight went

Twilight: The maze! Wait..that's what he'd want us to think...the library!

Discord:...Well fuck

Oh no he complete expected them to figure out the riddle, what he did not expect was that they would have become un-dicorded.

Oh no he complete expected them to figure out the riddle, what he did not expect was that they would have become un-dicorded.

But if he hadn't gotten them in the maze, then he would not have been able to discord them in the first place. He had to keep them separate or they would have noticed too soon and his plan imploded

But if he hadn't gotten them in the maze, then he would not have been able to discord them in the first place. He had to keep them separate or they would have noticed too soon and his plan imploded

Discording them that way was merely for his own amusement, had he need to, he could have just discorded them with a snap of his talon.

Discording them that way was merely for his own amusement, had he need to, he could have just discorded them with a snap of his talon.

How so? With Fluttershy, he needed to touch her. If he can't pull off his little tricks, he needs physical contact...unles he's just a creeper who wanted to touch Fluttershy

How so? With Fluttershy, he needed to touch her. If he can't pull off his little tricks, he needs physical contact...unles he's just a creeper who wanted to touch Fluttershy

Well then he would just touch them, if he can discord Fluttershy that way, then he could do it for the others. And as for separating them, that is something he could do with a snap of his claw, that or trap them in a cage like he did the final,  

@,

@@LordDiscord,

Are we even on topic anymore, lol.

Probably not, I would presume.

Well then he would just touch them, if he can discord Fluttershy that way, then he could do it for the others. And as for separating them, that is something he could do with a snap of his claw, that or trap them in a cage like he did the final,  

Then he has serious logic bombs. Why even make the riddle in the first place? Why not just stow the Elements on the Moon, give them the riddle, and laugh when they realize he lied

Then he has serious logic bombs. Why even make the riddle in the first place? Why not just stow the Elements on the Moon, give them the riddle, and laugh when they realize he lied

Hes random, he isn't going to do something that to you would seem logical, he going to throw out riddles and plans that lead no where with his primary goal being to spread his chaos as for as he can.

Hes random, he isn't going to do something that to you would seem logical, he going to throw out riddles and plans that lead no where with his primary goal being to spread his chaos as for as he can.

If that's his goal, then getting rid of the only thing that can stop him would be prudent. Once that's done, he can play around all he wants

I need to take my notifications off. I keep hearing "Droid!" from my phone everytime ya'll post in this topic.

New idea.

Slingshot. I worked for Goliath. I needs to be swung by Maud, though.

If that's his goal, then getting rid of the only thing that can stop him would be prudent. Once that's done, he can play around all he wants

Again random, once he discord all of the Mane 6, he no longer saw them as a threat. Also discord is more of a prankster that a dictator, taking something important from the ponies and putting them through a series of trials to get it back, is more for his amusement than it is as a means of screwing them over. 

Again random, once he discord all of the Mane 6, he no longer saw them as a threat. Also discord is more of a prankster that a dictator, taking something important from the ponies and putting them through a series of trials to get it back, is more for his amusement than it is as a means of screwing them over. 

Think about it like this: I'm playing a video game and if I don't pay the electric bill, I won't be able to keep playing. I have enough money to pay the electric bill, but decide not to

Discord can play around as much as he wants as soon as the Elements are gone. If the Elements are still there, he knows they'll use them on him given the chance

Think about it like this: I'm playing a video game and if I don't pay the electric bill, I won't be able to keep playing. I have enough money to pay the electric bill, but decide not to

Discord can play around as much as he wants as soon as the Elements are gone. If the Elements are still there, he knows they'll use them on him given the chance

Alright this is getting to disruptive to the topic, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Here's something funny:

If Tirek had not betrayed Discord, he would have taken over Equestria and the world. The most powerful magic in the MLP universe is the power of the Elements of Harmony. They work because of the Mane 6's spirits of harmony. Tirek would have been able to take their magic, but not their friendship and traits of harmony. The only being who can do that is Discord. He could have used his powers to change the Mane 6 into their disharmonic selves like in the opener of season 2. Then their friendship wouldn't amount to anything, and Tirek would have already stolen every single creature's magic. To be safe, Tirek or Discord could corrupt the Tree of Harmony by removing the elements and hiding them. Afterwards Discord or Tirek would try to stop the other to become the single ruler of the world.

(edited)

img-2624573-1-800px-2B1_oka.jpg

Well.....that was easy.  

-the simplest solutions are usually the best-

Now that's just plain silly... and I thought 40k tank design had problems :P

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter

(edited)

Zecora can use magic without horns. The logic would kill Tirek's brain. XD

*Zecora does the water trick*

Tirek: H-How  did you do that?! Show me again!

*after many showings and not being able to figure it out, Tirek was dragged away crying when the guardsponies found him sobbing on the floor*

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter
  • Brohoof 1