Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ponyfiyed gaming

DarkSonic1221

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I play a lot of games namely on the xbox but I play a lot of computer games too mostly tf2 about a month a go I found a moded sever were you had ponies playing in the game that got me thinking what other games we could poniefy (that's a word now) and would become more badass like skyrims flutter dragon mod any way Id like to know what you think im also new to this website and am propbly putting this in the wrong spot also im really bad at spelling so bare with me k?

PS if you want to play with me on steam sometime message me on steam: DarkSonic1221

post-26828-0-94757800-1400018205_thumb.png

Edited by DarkSonic1221
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums kind sir. While you're correct on this being the wrong area to post this, (Try cloudsdale arena I think) I'm happy that you've decided to show up here.

And PC gaming? Feel free to hit me up for TF2 if you're down. Steam ID's on my profile.

XD, I love your Pony Fortress 2 image.  That just makes my day, :D.  Anyhow, I welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay.

(edited)

Thank you for the support il remember to put a post like this in Cloudsdale Arena know next time and for twilightpie17 here's a Mario kart poniefied

post-26828-0-85679200-1400067012_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarkSonic1221

Thank you for the support il remember to put a post like this in Cloudsdale Arena know next time and for twilightpie17 here's a Mario kart poniefied Attached Thumbnails

Lol, that is magic haha. I am definitely pleased :)