If Derpy became a alicorn

Everleaf

It wouldn't happen. Don't get your hopes up.

If it did, I'd feel it would be a stupid decision made by Hasbro. I mean, making a non-speaking background pony a princess? Absurd.

Erm... Non-unicorns cannot become alicorns, right ?

Easier to grow a pair of wings than a horn, besides, you cannot really create magic for a pony who does not have any in the first place, right ?

• Brohoof 1

According to the comics, Cadence was a pegasus before she became an alicorn.. so I think it's possible for pegasi to become alicorns too.. even if the comics are not part of MLP canon.

But in Derpy's case, that is what fan art is for, :)

Derpy is perhaps one of the more deserving characters to become an alicorn!

• Brohoof 2

Remember that Derpy is just a background character, so it would never happen. It's only because of the fandom she has had some proper roles in this season. :)

I'd hate it. Who on Earth would think that's a good fucking idea? Derpy is overrated as it is.

• Brohoof 1

Nnoooooo nope no no no.

You know many people got angry when the MAIN CHARACTER became a pincess? Now imagine a background pony becoming a princess.

I think it would be AWESOME. I know it never would happen and that they'd be stupid if they ever did make her an alicorn, but my point is that I think Derpy as an alicorn would be so cool and hilarious. I'd love that, I mean, not really if it was in the actual show, but maybe just in a fan fic or something. 

"Oh Lord Jesus...........give us strength", would be the only words that would come out of my mouth in response to Derpy if she became an Alicorn.  She's fine the way she is, :D