Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Call of Duty Games - The only thing I like about COD games is are the campaigns and story lines. I'm not a big fan of COD multiplayer, but that's pretty obvious why.

"What Does The Fox Say?"- In my opinion, this song is really ANNOYING. I just don't see why people like this song. Half of the lyrics aren't even actual words.

• Brohoof 1

Movies without anything valuable. Generally, in movies like that are only a lot of very touching scenes and anything else and then many people tell that movie like that is awesome, but i think that it is shit.

• Brohoof 1

my little pony: this is how i feel about that show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITi7lG0x0IE

hey! poines ! we dont take kindly to love and frinedship  around here " "now calm down skeeter t aint hurtin' nobody

...Then why are you even a member of this site?

I've actually been verbally attacked on this site for bashing anime.

I don't like anime ok?!

Now don't kill me.

The only people who don't like anime have either not seen it or not seen enough of it.

Anyway for more on my list:

M-Rated Games

Harry Potter

Donkey Kong

Zelda

Metroid

• Brohoof 2

...Then why are you even a member of this site?

The only people who don't like anime have either not seen it or not seen enough of it.

I could say the same thing for GTA: San Andreas, but I don't.

Because I'm not ignorant of what other people's interests are.

• Brohoof 1

I've actually been verbally attacked on this site for bashing anime.

I don't like anime ok?!

Now don't kill me.

Well, they're alot of people who hates Anmie in this fourm.

You will fit just fine. :)

- Football, in this country it seems like you can't be a real man if you don't play it.

- PSY, his songs are annoying.

- Anime, i just don't like it.

Gay Pride, Seriously, if it stops existing there would be less homophobes

Hating 1D and JB, most of their haters claim their fans to be annoying, but most of the time they're the annoying ones.

To think you're intelligent just because your atheist, that's stupid, period.

- Snowdrop, "I'm blind and everyone bullies me, come and feel sad about me"

• Brohoof 3

31d0a57b75.png

I've always found it heavily inferior to any other big-name MOBA out there (The original dota, Smite, Heroes of Newerth, Dota2) for a number of reasons.

And yet pretty much all of my friends who play games seem to love LoL

Aaaaaaaand I can't think of anything else. I don't hate many things, and those I do are often commonly hated or just not loved by everyone

EDIT: Oh yeah, those "ghetto underground street swag" generic rap songs that are mostly about illegal drugs, incredible wealth, gang violence or apreciation of some girls' backside. Like everyone my age (20) seem to love them, I don't.

But again I like rap music, just not THAT kind.

Edited by Colon Vee

Video Games: I am not against gamers, I just don't like them. 

Fast Food: This could probably because I have a silver tongue, but I don't get why people like that stuff.

Vinyl Scratch: I hate dubstep, and there really isn't much to her character. 

Heavy Metal: I don't get why it's so popular. 

Football: Actually, sports in general bore me.

My List:

Twilight Sparkle (I swear I'm sorry to all the people I offended but I just do)

Reality Shows (If they were "reality" based, why do they just show the parts where the people fight each other?)

This generation's music (Admit it, you think the songs right now are full of wrong messages it sends people)

Divergent (What? It reminds me of Hunger Games)

Freaking Fanservice (Just looking at animes with it makes me sick)

Twilight (Movie) (I'm okay with the book series, but the movies? Kill me now)

• Brohoof 3

Fast Food: This could probably because I have a silver tongue, but I don't get why people like that stuff.

Wow.

You are like my exact opposite.

1. I like video games

2. I do actually enjoy fast food from time to time.

3. I LOVE dubstep.

4. I like a few songs by Five Finger Death Punch (a heavy metal band).

5. I LOVE football. It's intense, violent, and fun.

So yeah.

I guess we woukdn't share much in common.

@Darker

There are plenty of other people who hate FPS games. Also, you must have not heard of DOOM, Quake, Deus Ex, Duke Nukem, Half Life, and the list goes on.

More stuff I despise that everyone else worships:

-Wii U. Sorry. No Metroid, no money out of my pocket.

-Macs. Learn to build a PC and how to use Linux or Windows, it's cheaper and you have an overall better OS.

-The 1440p hype. Isn't 1080p enough? I think 1080p looks perfect, but no, people just had to take an unnecessary step.

-The Windows Store feature on 8.1. It's something you can play tablet games on your PC. Whoopee.  >_>

Creepypastas - I don't hate ALL creepypastas. Just a lot of the ones that everybody seems to enjoy, like Sonic.exe, I Hate You, and Lavender Town Syndrome. They're so cliche and boring and I just can't stand it.

Sonic.exe is a joke, though xD

The author seriously tried but mostly everyone who reads it is for how bad the writing is- laughable. I don't know the rest though, I don't like creepypastas either.

Sonic.exe is a joke, though xD

The author seriously tried but mostly everyone who reads it is for how bad the writing is- laughable. I don't know the rest though, I don't like creepypastas either.

But there are people out there who are like "OMG HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAVORITE PASTA." Don't believe me? Go through the comment section of Yuriofwind's "Bullshit Creepypasta Storytime" of "Sonic.EXE." That comment section would make a puppy cry.

• Brohoof 1

Anti-Brony: Lol u gay faggots dont like anything but fap to ponies lol fgts

On Topic:

Minecraft: Meh, filled with 10 year olds wanting to learn about sex, mostly every server has abusive staff.

Call of Doodie: u wot m8? fite me irl fgt ill f0kin rek ya

Snapchat: *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

ClopFics-Picsdisg_kfdj897.gif

• Brohoof 1

Wow you don't like videogames OR sports? What DO you like? :blink:  And I literally thought everybody liked videogames....

Modern Pop Music

I've never been able to get into it. Sometimes I get funny looks when I say I've never heard of a song before.

Minecraft Parodies

I like Minecraft as a game. Just relax and mine blocks and make a house, not praise it and "write" songs about it. If you have a favourite song there is likely a Minecraft parody of it. Also, all of them seem to sound the same and are all about the same things.

Sport

Really, the only sport I'm into is Motorsport. I don't like anything else and when I also get funny looks for not knowing the results of "last night's match".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, I actually quite enjoy learning about Politics, Geography and History, which everyone else seems to find extremely boring. I am not an American Citizen but I am sure that I know a lot more about the US than some Americans themselves.

But there are people out there who are like "OMG HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAVORITE PASTA." Don't believe me? Go through the comment section of Yuriofwind's "Bullshit Creepypasta Storytime" of "Sonic.EXE." That comment section would make a puppy cry.

So you have seen it xD I love BS Creepypastas. I bet at least a handful of them are trolling but yeah.. there are some poor souls who think its the greatest thing ever with its hyper-realistic blood (lol).

So you have seen it xD I love BS Creepypastas. I bet at least a handful of them are trolling but yeah.. there are some poor souls who think its the greatest thing ever with its hyper-realistic blood (lol)

They're literally the kids in that Zelda commercial from the 1980's were they're like "WHOA NICE GRAPHICS."

• Brohoof 1