Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Unethical behavior, like dishonesty, being jerks, taking advantage of the weaker, mocking people, you get the idea. At least in Venezuela is rewarded being like that, so proud of it being born here .l. >_>   

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 1

-MMORPGs: Don't know what the hype is behind them, they're slow, take forever to do anything, and pack too much on screen to see what the hell is going on

-Frozen: Over glorified movie

-Rap: Nope

-Rainbow Dash: She's not the worst, I do like her as a character, but she's way too over praised

-Team Fortress 2: Okay, it's a nice game, I do enjoy it from time to time, but damn is it praised too much! It's near impossible to do anything without having to actually buy anything because almost every other player has equipment that's much better then your's! And yes, the whole 3rd game thing should be done, along with Half-Life and Left 4 Dead... We haven't seen a new game in 5 years (Excluding Portal 2, fantastic game that was too)

• Brohoof 2

-Team Fortress 2: Okay, it's a nice game, I do enjoy it from time to time, but damn is it praised too much! It's near impossible to do anything without having to actually buy anything because almost every other player has equipment that's much better then your's! And yes, the whole 3rd game thing should be done, along with Half-Life and Left 4 Dead... We haven't seen a new game in 5 years (Excluding Portal 2, fantastic game that was too)

I have to correct you about the weapons. There are no weapons that are just more powerful then others. All weapons have advantages and disadvantages. So there's actually no way someone can have better equipment. Appearance wise yes they can have cooler hats then you however when it comes down to fighting, you and him are pretty well evenly matched (If your both the same class).

Now for getting hats and equipment is just ridiculous I agree with you on that. In order to make a random hat you would need 3 refined, in order to make a refined you would need 3 reclaimed, in order to make a reclaimed you need 3 scrap, in order to make a scrap you need 2 weapons of the same class. That would mean you need 54 weapons just to make one random hat. Bloody ridiculous.

If you wanted to buy one, I think the average price for a hat is 5 to 10 $ in US. For a digital hat....

Edited by Clumsi Poni

Thing I hate that people love.

Justin Bieber

Miley Cirus

Rap today

That one rap song about Ass that features Snoop Dog (god what happened to him)

Call of Duty (cept WAW)

Battlefield

One Direction

Dub-Step (sorry some of you guys)

The play station( sorry I think x box is better. Just my opinion)

• Brohoof 1

-Japanese dub: Lot's of gibberish and over the top acting. Oh, and I HATE the squeaking high pitched voices of the moe girls and the BORABORABORA. I like the voices of serious women though and some dudes

-mute or bland protagonist is the best character EVAH: ugh, it really pisses me of putting the likes of Link, Gordon Freeman and Kratos as really great characters in all videogame history. Yes, they're badass, but for me, a character also has to win over the player with a great personality, and I can name many characters way better than them: Travis Touchdown, The Prince of Persia, Solid Snake, Big Boss, Cloud Strife, Gabriel Belmont, Joel and Ellie...

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 2

-Japanese dub: Lot's of gibberish and over the top acting. Oh, and I HATE the squeaking high pitched voices of the moe girls and the BORABORABORA. I like the voices of serious women though and some dudes

-mute or bland protagonist is the best character EVAH: ugh, it really pisses me of putting the likes of Link, Gordon Freeman and Kratos as really great characters in all videogame history. Yes, they're badass, but for me, a character also has to win over the player with a great personality, and I can name many characters way better than them: Travis Touchdown, The Prince of Persia, Solid Snake, Big Boss, Cloud Strife, Gabriel Belmont, Joel and Ellie...

Wow finally somebody who agrees with me on this...

Oh boy, this is gunna be long...

Show-Related:

Putting your hoof down: I have too many problems with this to explain. -_-

Sunset Shimmer: She just has the weakest argument to be "evil".

Non Show-related:

Shopping (For clothes at the "Cool" stores): I just find it boring and I could care less about what my clothes look like. Plus, everything that looks good is SOOOO EXPENSIVE. I prefer Goodwill and Target. :okiedokielokie:

Most Disney shows: They are too "Modern" and they are so STUPID!!!

Fashion: My gosh, I can't even... UUUGGHHH!!! Who gives a flying feather about how they look? and everything hat looks supposedly "cute" is really inappropriate! Again, I could care less about how I look.

Math: I just.. don't like it.

"Boyfriends"/ "Girlfriends"- It's just... eh. :wat: Besides, I don't wanna have a guy making me more busy than I'm going to be!

Crushes: Liking someone is overrated.

Girliness: I hate girly girls... (Like whatever you wan, be yourself! ;)) It's just annoying that they despise even the tiniest spot of Dirt on themselves....

:eww:

Edited by xXRandomRainbowzXx

cell phones - despise those little time wasters

fluttershutter says, as he posts away on the internet.

anyways, back on topic...

LoL and Dota 2 - mobas are lame

Anime - more like pedo toons

Memes - its not funny, especially when you jam your HILARIOUS maymay shrek references into stuff every chance you get

lastly, Team Fortress 2 - god its so awful, the "funny" tf2 stuff i see everywhere is even less funny than the meme and shrek shit. steam sux btw

• Brohoof 1

Anime.

Now I've got nothing against it, but I just can't seem to get interested in any anime that I've watched, while all my friends love lots of them, keep up to date with them, or even go as far as to obsess over them. Theres only one anime which I've ever cared for and its Girls und Panzer (Because who doesn't love classic "World of Tanks the Anime" or simply just a bunch of tanks fighting one another...with rather nice detail too), but otherwise the rest just don't catch my interest.

tl;dr I've only watched Girls und Panzer and liked it, other than that I have no interest in any animes.

And another one thats probably connected anyway is TVMovies, and TV shows. (And no watching them on Netflix/Hulu isn't "Not TV"). Movies, to me you sit there and do basically nothing. Nothing. I need something to do while watching anything, else I fall asleep. 

So yes that means I don't care for Game of Thrones and most movies out there. In fact watching MLP is something I don't often do at all, since I must distract myself and when I do watch it, I binge for a day while still being distracted.

tl;dr I don't watch much TV or many movies because I just don't care for the former and dislike the latter. They bore me.

Oh, Smartphones. I have a flipphone, I'm content with it. I'll be honest, theres only one reason I want a smartphone, its so I don't have to carry a phone and mp3 player seperately. Other than that, they are overpriced pieces of extremely fragile glass or crap plastic which have an expiration date of "in 3 months" or something of the sort. Not to mention you have home for internet that is actually worth your time using and your social networking needs. Being away from the computer pretty much means you aren't supposed to be on that stuff anyway (unless you're sitting at a cafe with a tablet or something, dunno.)

I suppose you could add those popular games that are out there such as League of Legends or something. Never cared. Never will.

Ever watched dbz with the original dub? They sound like a 10 year old who is raging at call of duty 

Memes - its not funny, especially when you jam your HILARIOUS maymay shrek references into stuff every chance

Hey now, your a rock star. ;)

(P.S You gived little to no reason why you hated TF2, you just hate the jokes around the community, not the game itself.

Hey now, your a rock star. ;)

(P.S You gived little to no reason why you hated TF2, you just hate the jokes around the community, not the game itself.

thought that might've been pretty obvious when i said i disliked tf2.

thought that might've been pretty obvious when i said i disliked tf2.

I know, and I thought you were joking around because you really didn't give a reason expect "the community is not funny"

Oh boy, this is gunna be long...

Show-Related:

Putting your hoof down: I have too many problems with this to explain. -_-

Sunset Shimmer: She just has the weakest argument to be "evil".

Non Show-related:

Shopping (For clothes at the "Cool" stores): I just find it boring and I could care less about what my clothes look like. Plus, everything that looks good is SOOOO EXPENSIVE. I prefer Goodwill and Target. :okiedokielokie:

Most Disney shows: They are too "Modern" and they are so STUPID!!!

Fashion: My gosh, I can't even... UUUGGHHH!!! Who gives a flying feather about how they look? and everything hat looks supposedly "cute" is really inappropriate! Again, I could care less about how I look.

Math: I just.. don't like it.

"Boyfriends"/ "Girlfriends"- It's just... eh. :wat: Besides, I don't wanna have a guy making me more busy than I'm going to be!

Crushes: Liking someone is overrated.

Girliness: I hate girly girls... (Like whatever you wan, be yourself! ;)) It's just annoying that they despise even the tiniest spot of Dirt on themselves....

:eww:

Are you Dashie going incognito in our world :blink: ? Well, anyways, it's a big bullshit people forces you to like all that. For dudes, problems are different, but we share the same pressure of others to. I always have been pressured to flirt with ANY slut around, while being ridiculed for actually liking descent girls instead of sluts, AND looking for more than sex in a girl >_>

Ever watched dbz with the original dub? They sound like a 10 year old who is raging at call of duty 

I only remember Goku's, and god, IT'S FREAKING AWFUL  :eww:

• Brohoof 2

Bieber, Gaga, Katy Perry, and about 90% of the artists today.

All of the new Cartoon network shows since Flapjack came on.

All of the new Nickelodeon shows since Danny Phantom got cancelled.

Spongebob

Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One

Call of Duty, Shooter Games

Anime

Minecraft

"Let it Go"

Social Media

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Gravity Falls

99% of Disney Channel
family Guy

American Dad

I have much more hate but this will suffice for now

Spongebob

Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One

Anime

Minecraft

"Let it Go"

Social Media

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Gravity Falls

99% of Disney Channel

family Guy

American Dad

I have much more hate but this will suffice for now

Why do you hate the original xbox?

Why do you hate the original xbox?

The controller is awful, it's HUGE

Spongebob

Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One

Anime

Minecraft

"Let it Go"

Social Media

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Gravity Falls

99% of Disney Channel

family Guy