Sleeping Twilight (A thanks to the Pony Staff)

Evil Nightmares

(edited)

DON'T BRO-HOOF!!!!!!!!!

I decided to site down and draw this, not for me or any member of the forums. But for the wonderful people who run this site. All of the Moderators, Administrators, and Pony Staff. You guys work hard and i'm broke. So this was the next best thing.

post-4773-0-56275100-1400648320_thumb.jpg

Just a little thanks to the great people who run this site:

I just wanted to take some time to thank all of the Moderators, Administrators, and Pony Staff members because i don't think enough people do. You guys are awesome and run one of the best Brony sites on the internet, which is saying something. This site runs smooth and it's thanks to all of you. Hell, you guys are the reason i keep coming back. I real appreciate you guys allowing me to post my Semi-Grimdark drawings here, even the ones that should probably just be classified as Grimdark. You guys are fair, accepting, and fun to talk to. Amazing job! Keep doing what you do and thanks for running this great site.

DON'T BRO-HOOF!!!!!

Edited by Evil Nightmares
  • Brohoof 3

I dunno mate, feld0 get's his own bloody day.

But it is a nice little thank you, even if it involves most of the staffs favorite pony in a realativily dangerous situation.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand why you dont want to be brohoofed though

1) Bro-hoof's mean nothing to me

2) I'm not looking for Bro-hoofs on what i consider to be a gift to the people i respect

3) I don't want people to think that i did this for Bro-Hoofs

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off, awesome art.

Second, I agree that the staff here is awesome, and should feel awesome.

Third, sorry I brohoofed, but removed it once my mind caught up with me.  :P

Fourth, I'ma say awesome again for whatever reason.

:yay:

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah! More grimdark. So. Much. Love. >_< I wish I could draw teeth like that, they are gorgeous. I'm not kidding. Simply lovely. And Twilight's pose is a bit hard to pull off. Props to that

And they are really good about letting people post grimdark, I got away with a drawing of my character eating a "realistic" heart. XD I really didn't think they would allow it for some reason. Maybe cannibalism. XD

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I dunno mate, feld0 get's his own bloody day.

But it is a nice little thank you, even if it involves most of the staffs favorite pony in a realativily dangerous situation.

Your true on both counts. But i figured that i've developed myself as Evil Nightmares and have a style to suit it. If i'm gonna give a thanks to someone and truly mean it, then i'm gonna do it as me. Which in this case is Evil Nightmares.

DON'T BRO-HOOF!!!!!!!!

How many times do i have to say it?

• Brohoof 1