Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@,

I can definitely do your oc :) If I could have you post the form filled out in the original post that would be fantastic :yay:

OC's Name: DJ Gumball

References for color or color you want OC to be: unicorn, White body, Black and blue mane, Black and red tail, Black arrow cutie mark, yellow wristband and green eyes.

Extras: just his yellow wristband around his left hoof, and his headphones around his neck.

Pose: http://ccartfulgrl.deviantart.com/art/base-45-463397376

2nd OC's name: Bass Berry

References/colours: unicorn, Cherry red body, pinkish purplish mane, green eyes, and audio speakers that look like cherries as her cutie mark.

Extras: Two golden bands around her front left hoof, and pink headphones around her neck.

Pose: http://ccartfulgrl.deviantart.com/art/Unicorn-Base-369459460

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 1

OC's Name: Camellia 

References for color or color you want OC to be:

sig-4319470.aY0xjhR.png 

fgdfh_zpseuzfqa9j.jpg 

sig-4323342.sig-4322909.6b34341b-2ed9-4c 

Extras:   A long scarf that is mint and pink

Camilla is blind and he as rashes all over his body that he scratches  making his fur red in some spots

Pose: Something with him stumbling around

Edited by Prophet
  • Brohoof 1

@@Prophet,

Got it, you are added to the list :) 

@

I can certainly do that, you are added to the list as well.

@,

Its okay for that mistake :P  Just be sure to edit that post with correct stuff so I don't overlook it accidentally.

@@Sweet Pen

:o  Welcome back even if you came from hell  :lol:  Interesting oc, but I think I could make it work, could I have you fill out the form in the original post? Would help me out greatly  :)  also added to list.

• Brohoof 1

@@C. Thunder Dash,

I just sent you a PM like 5 minutes ago but it wouldn't let me....so what I said was I apologize it has taken this long for your request but I just got time to do more drawing so yours will be done hopefully very soon. But I wanted to ask, which pony goes where in the base you provided me?

@@C. Thunder Dash,

I just sent you a PM like 5 minutes ago but it wouldn't let me....so what I said was I apologize it has taken this long for your request but I just got time to do more drawing so yours will be done hopefully very soon. But I wanted to ask, which pony goes where in the base you provided me?

Ok. Choco, the dark brown mare goes in the bigger pony base and Happy, the little light brown filly goes in the smaller pony abse.  

• Brohoof 1

I suppose I'll request something since you are open again.   :yay:

OC's Name: Windshear

References for color or color you want OC to be:

sig-4323690.sig-4323690.WindKewt30.png

WindshearAdorbs.png

sig-4323690.sig-4323690.Windy10.png

sig-4323690.WindCutieMark.png

Extras: Glasses

Pose: I don't have anything in particular in mind right now, so I'll leave that up to you  :) 

Edited by Auriel

@@Auriel

I would be honored to accept a request from you  :squee:  Added to list!

um... ok thanks sig-4323692.sig-4323692.2dhthe0.jpgsig-4323692.sig-4323692.21mwx0p.jpg

edit: could you keep the armor as well and without a helmet? sig-4323692.111jdpi.jpg

I sure could, shouldn't b a problem, just be sure to edit your original post describing what you wanted. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Yay! you're open again!  :pinkie:

Okay, so here's my OC.

post-32656-0-50207800-1452641975_thumb.png

I would like to have him done in this pose. (without the glasses and whatever that thing is on her left hoof).

vinyl_scratch_rocking_by_supermatt314-d4

With this background.

Technology-Wallpaper-13.jpg

And if possible, could you also make him shred this Gibson Les Paul guitar?

HLPNSTDBMCH1_MAIN_HERO_01.jpg

Thanks!  :)