Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@@Prophet,

Got it, you are added to the list :) 

@

I can certainly do that, you are added to the list as well.

@,

Its okay for that mistake :P  Just be sure to edit that post with correct stuff so I don't overlook it accidentally.

@@Sweet Pen

:o  Welcome back even if you came from hell  :lol:  Interesting oc, but I think I could make it work, could I have you fill out the form in the original post? Would help me out greatly  :)  also added to list.

Sorry, but can I ask for another change? Could you do my OC in this pose instead? http://wishingwellbro.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-Stallion-Base-559821828

@

Your request is done, hope you like! I don't know why but I also added the sketch I did on my tablet which sucked......TERRIBLY! :( so I used it as a rough sketch and vectored the final.

neon2_by_djspacer-d9oa31r.pngneon1_by_djspacer-d9oa31z.pngneon_by_djspacer-d9oa32c.png

@@DwhitetheGamer

You are next on the list  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I have no intention of being rude I just want to post here, while I look so, please forgive me.

(I will add another OC, when I have an Image for you to look like but here is one for now, and I know I'm last in the que)

updated 1/4/2016

parent 1 

post-35804-0-80920700-1459462137_thumb.png only got one Image sorry

parent 2

Colour scheme

post-35804-0-05291000-1459462151_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-91959100-1459462155_thumb.jpg

body shape

post-35804-0-19902600-1459462166_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-22048300-1459462160_thumb.png

Baby

post-35804-0-22950800-1459462169_thumb.png

All three are vampires, the baby is also a bat pony, parent 2 can be done as a pegasus or bat pony and parent 1 can be a vampire (teeth, ears) or normal.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! It's me again. Since I just realised that you can actually do two characters per person. You don't have to take this request, but in case you would like to and still have the time, could you make another separate vector for my NEW oc? Again, you don't have to do it. But if you can, that's great. :)

post-36311-0-67198100-1455522878_thumb.jpg

Hey Spacey, do you know roughly how long till there is a space left for request. Just want to know so I can plan which nights I wont be going to sleep so I can get in the list :) Thank you

@,

I think I can manage your new oc too, could you add to your original post so I can do them both at once? Helps my organizing. Be sure to have a pose in mind.  :)  

@,

Thank you bunches ^-^ 

@,

No, sorry my friend  :(  The amount of requests I have now is hard to give an estimated date. In the ideal world I would like get everything done within a month so hopefully that gives you some estimate xD I know its a long long long wait.  :blush:  I am glad to see you still have a vector of mine as your avatar  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

@,

I think I can manage your new oc too, could you add to your original post so I can do them both at once? Helps my organizing. Be sure to have a pose in mind.  :)  

@,

Thank you bunches ^-^ 

@,

No, sorry my friend  :(  The amount of requests I have now is hard to give an estimated date. In the ideal world I would like get everything done within a month so hopefully that gives you some estimate xD I know its a long long long wait.  :blush:  I am glad to see you still have a vector of mine as your avatar  :wub:

There. I've edited my post. I included my new oc, also changed the poses i wanted you to make them in. :)

• Brohoof 1

@

Your request is done, sorry about my primitive armor design  :P  Hope you like! Its suppose to be Shadow Strike sharping his sword with a piece of a rock or steel....or whatever they used to sharpen xD

night_shadow_by_djspacer-d9stshu.pngnight_shadow1_by_djspacer-d9stshl.pngnight_shadow2_by_djspacer-d9stsh4.png

@

You are up next in line :)

• Brohoof 4

@

Your request is done, sorry about my primitive armor design  :P  Hope you like! Its suppose to be Shadow Strike sharping his sword with a piece of a rock or steel....or whatever they used to sharpen xD

sig-4392112.night_shadow_by_djspacer-d9ssig-4392112.night_shadow1_by_djspacer-d9night_shadow2_by_djspacer-d9stsh4.png

@

You are up next in line :)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! It looks awesome! -tackle hugs- :wub:

• Brohoof 1