Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@,

Heres first part of your request, hope you like ^-^ Second part should be coming soon....hopefully  :lol:

sig-4403613.berrry_bass1_by_djspacer-d9t sig-4403613.berrry_bass_by_djspacer-d9tt

Thanks! She looks epic! Can't wait to see Gumball. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Your second part of the request is done, hope you like!  :D

gumball1_by_djspacer-d9ty84r.pnggumball_by_djspacer-d9ty851.png

@

You are up next in line I think if you were Twilyfan...can't tell xD

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I was Twilyfan, just had a name change. :P

I plan to stick with my original request as I want to put the football request on hold until we get closer to the season which is around August. It's this OC. http://imgur.com/a/IrIU2

Her personality is that she is a great flyer but she is also quiet as well, she likes to travel and the person who owns the OC has an interest in European stuff. So yeah...

@,

Your second part of the request is done, hope you like!  :D

sig-4405351.gumball1_by_djspacer-d9ty84rgumball_by_djspacer-d9ty851.png

@

You are up next in line I think if you were Twilyfan...can't tell xD

Man, I love it! Thanks! ;)

• Brohoof 1

When did you post or send an application? I don't see your name showing up on my list, I would accept if it was during ng the time I was open

@@Spacey,

Were you gonna accept may application? It's fine if you don't.

@@Spacey,

I'm not sure if it was, the application is on the last page. 37

I remember now, this was after I closed my shop but....I did see your doing that huge picture of everyone's ocs which I think is a nice and great thing, I'll add you to the list :) thanks for rwminding me

@

Is this a good pose for your friend?  :sunny:  I forgot that you said flying or that other pose but I was thinking of a photo with Eiffel Tower in background. What do you think? Not Final but just a sketch.

img_20160307_135234863_by_djspacer-d9udy

• Brohoof 2

@

Is this a good pose for your friend?  :sunny:  I forgot that you said flying or that other pose but I was thinking of a photo with Eiffel Tower in background. What do you think? Not Final but just a sketch.

sig-4411043.img_20160307_135234863_by_dj

This is perfect, I bet she will love it! :D

• Brohoof 1

Btw, I like that vector of your OC in your sig, do you have the full picture of it?

Unfortunately no, its only a headshot ^-^' sorry! I do have the large image of it if that's what your asking for

Unfortunately no, its only a headshot ^-^' sorry! I do have the large image of it if that's what your asking for

I guess that will do for now, I like the face expression of your OC. :P

(edited)

@,

Thanks :squee:  This is the one I found on my DA, I'm sure I have one without the text but that is on my home computer and right now I'm at work  :P

Edited by Spacey

@,

Thanks :squee:  This is the one I found on my DA, I'm sure I have one without the text but that is on my home computer and right now I'm at work  :P

request_shop_banner_by_djspacer-d8m2hy1.

Uh, no, I meant the one in the signature, the one with her eyes closed and smiling. That one.

By the way, the OC belongs to SparklingSwirls, but don't tell to her just yet, I want to surprise her with the picture. :squee:

:wacko:  Oppps sorry! I misread. I do have a full picture of it ^-^ I used a RD base which is also below. I really didn't like how I did it cause I traced all of it instead of vectored so my lines are all jacked up  :P  No worries! Your secret is safe with me  ;)

SPACER2_zps4ffe12ce.png

post-26550-0-23599700-1404972828.png

Uh, no, I meant the one in the signature, the one with her eyes closed and smiling. That one.

By the way, the OC belongs to SparklingSwirls, but don't tell to her just yet, I want to surprise her with the picture. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

@

Your request is done ^-^ I hope I didn't butcher the Eiffel Tower too much  :blush:   What you will see below is one with the background then in case you hated the background I added just the pony itself :) I hope you like and I hope your friend likes it  :rarity:

rdashie11_by_djspacer-d9uriwn.pngrdashie111_by_djspacer-d9uriwa.pngrdashie112_by_djspacer-d9uriw0.png

@

You are up next in line  :)

• Brohoof 4

@

Your request is done ^-^ I hope I didn't butcher the Eiffel Tower too much  :blush:   What you will see below is one with the background then in case you hated the background I added just the pony itself :) I hope you like and I hope your friend likes it  :rarity:

sig-4416186.rdashie11_by_djspacer-d9uriwsig-4416186.rdashie111_by_djspacer-d9urisig-4416186.rdashie112_by_djspacer-d9uri

@

You are up next in line  :)

This is really cool thank you for this! :D

• Brohoof 1

@,

Your request is done ^-^ I hope I didn't butcher the Eiffel Tower too much :blush: What you will see below is one with the background then in case you hated the background I added just the pony itself :) I hope you like and I hope your friend likes it :rarity:

sig-4416186.rdashie11_by_djspacer-d9uriwsig-4416186.rdashie111_by_djspacer-d9urisig-4416186.rdashie112_by_djspacer-d9uri

@,

You are up next in line :)

These pictures look great! I really like them :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...