Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@,

Hmm for some reason they aren't showing again -_- I guess i will just use links from now on

@@Tao,

I can see the bases but I cannot see your OC North. Mind posting the link?

@@Tao,

I still can't see the picture of North :/ but I will add you to the list anyway, maybe things will clear up when I get to your request. 

I think its the image hosting site i use but ive never had a problem before.

dXCQ3DY_zps07e0da66.png

It is a bug at the moment - you should direct link to any pictures in the meantime.

(le edit: Those who are waiting, be patient, I myself have had some work done by spacer and it is worth the wait)

Edited by (BDN) Zeusking19
  • Brohoof 1

@

This is still open  :D  Looking to request?

@,

Thank you!  I love to hear that my art gets looked at.  :squee:  Carry on!

yah, the requests are the free ones aren't they.

Could you do brechard? Without shoes I guess if you want, with a kfc bucket on his head, instead of his normal hat if you can please, and looking kinda drunk. Like, drinking facial expressions. Lol, I know this is asking a lot, but the drunk bit is optional, I'd rather have a kfc bucket though. Lol, I can get a link for him if you want, though you've seen him, lel.

@,

They are indeed free!  :)  Could I get a link to brechard just to be sure I am thinking on the right thing? (i have so many ponys in my head)  Also, a link to a pose you would like him in. If I get those things then I will do your request my friend.

@,

They are indeed free!  :)  Could I get a link to brechard just to be sure I am thinking on the right thing? (i have so many ponys in my head)  Also, a link to a pose you would like him in. If I get those things then I will do your request my friend.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brechard-r5283

BreBre is here, and to be honest I don't really care what position he is in. I didn't even think about that. Lol. So yeah, you could choose that if you want. And again, I realise what I'm asking for could he kinda hard, if I had money I'd pay for it.

@,

It shouldn't be a problem, I have one already on my mind  ;)  I will add you to the list. No money is required, this is me giving back to the fandom and my passion for MLP.  :D

@,

It shouldn't be a problem, I have one already on my mind  ;)  I will add you to the list. No money is required, this is me giving back to the fandom and my passion for MLP.  :D

I know, and thanks. Lol, *grabs kfc bucket and puts on head* I feel like I should get a couple requests with him wearing one.

@

Your request is done, I hope you like it!  :)  If there is anything you want changed let me know.

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r755/jj_kk2260/HoundoomsRequest_zps9139dc18.png

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r755/jj_kk2260/HoundoomsRequest2_zpsbd928bee.png

@

You are up next. Would you like a certain pose of Kaymen? If so send a link to the pose, if I don't get one then I will just vector the reference you gave me of Kaymen.

• Brohoof 1

@

You are up next. Would you like a certain pose of Kaymen? If so send a link to the pose, if I don't get one then I will just vector the reference you gave me of Kaymen.

Well, I planned on using it for like an ask thing or something like that...