Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@,

I have played Assassins Creed and love it. Can't wait to play the newest one. I looked up mlp assassins and I am curious to know if someone made a My Little Creed. :D  To answer your question, yes I could get a pose of your oc like that. All I ask in return is patience, there is a long waiting list if you haven't seen it already. Just letting you know  :)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Can I have a picture of my OC, Green Dart, wearing my red bowling scott county t-shirt?

-Not everything in the shirt it requested, just "SC" spelled in blue letters. S- top left, C- Bottom Right. And can the S overlap the C a little bit?

- I ask that my oc is standing up so the shirt is clearly seen, as in this pose, however, a little more angled inward so that SC is seen clearly.

post-28474-0-62638800-1416255947_thumb.png

My OC:

post-28474-0-22659100-1416255990_thumb.png

My T-shirt, all that is requested is the SC

post-28474-0-62643400-1416256128.jpg

If this could all be done, that would be simple amazing! Thanks.

@@Anthropology Horse,

Okay thanks for letting me know, I will change things accordingly. (After 15 minutes of investigating :lol:  found out you use to be Discorded child before Discorded Celestia which confused me but its all good now.) I usually link any pictures I do to the requester. Do you want to change your request at all?

@@Anthropology Horse,

Okay thanks for letting me know, I will change things accordingly. (After 15 minutes of investigating :lol:  found out you use to be Discorded child before Discorded Celestia which confused me but its all good now.) I usually link any pictures I do to the requester. Do you want to change your request at all?

Nope, fine the way it is.

• Brohoof 1

I hope I'm not too late... Can you do my OC? There's reference pictures on my profile. Can you put them flying over the clouds with goggles around their head and make them a bit taller than the average pony, just not too much.

Edited by ElectricBeat

Update:

I will need a couple volunteers who would like their request shaded like the one I made of my oc below. I am practicing my shading skills. I will only allow 3 peeps to volunteer so first come first serve basis for that offer.

Spacer4_zpsc6b21754.png

• Brohoof 1

Update:

I will need a couple volunteers who would like their request shaded like the one I made of my oc below. I am practicing my shading skills. I will only allow 3 peeps to volunteer so first come first serve basis for that offer.

img-3270850-1-Spacer4_zpsc6b21754.png

I would like shading for at least one of the vectors you make for me, is that alright? 

P.S. Can I choose which one gets the shading?

Edited by Shadowking58

Update:

Ooh! Me! Me! Me please! *waves arms frantically around*

It wouldn't be too much of a bother if you shaded both the ponies in my request... right?  :please:

Update:

Am I too late to ask for shading in mine? :squee: