Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [Closed!]

Your Nightly Spectre

@ I fixed my post, now it says the Syndicate called for her. When I was typing that original post I was a bit sceptical about making it Sunset Sands who called her up. It seems that scepticism was not ill placed. What's happening anyway, I feel as though Mister Re's posts are poetry. 

(edited)

@@Dovashy

From what I think and know? 

So, Mr. Re is attacking the Hive with a band of infected. Which will not be that much of a problem because that is simple to deal with. Cast a big fire spell in there and they should all burn to death. 

The Syndicate is stepping out of the shadow and going into business, they have trained and prepared followers up until now. 

The first place to strike will be the market, which they are planning to make a slaughterhouse to have the Guard fear them.  

Then it will be picking off smaller targets in the parlament until they are ready enough to take control. Also they want to find out what happened to the Princesses, because there has been no word of them since the plague started. 

The Syndicates main force are trained killers and mostly assassins, using swiftness and stealth are their main weapons. But also capable of putting up a good weapon fight. 

They are basically planning a revolution actually. 

There also also different squads consisting of 4 ponies each, assigned to different jobs. And your OC is in a squad with mine, alongside two random others. Our job alongside 2 other squads will be taking out the Town Square/Marketplace/Fort.

Edited by TheDarkStar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ I'm not sure I like the Lord Commanders Methods! Killing off his own men, that's not cool at all!  :angry: Also, what's up with MisterRe, what has he got against us? :/ 

Edited by Dovashy

@@Dovashy

And Sunet Sands will try and persuade her to let it go : P .

He did what he had to do. Most of the other Lunar's pulled back. We were too caught up in combat to notice what was happening. More our fault then theirs. 

You must also remember that the syndicate is a sworn group, we all know sacrifices must be made sometimes. 

@ I know that sacrifices must be made, Fe'are has the mindset though that you should never betray your comrades, or let them down. It was just one of the codes she was taught at the Assassins League she was brought up by.