Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [Closed!]

Your Nightly Spectre

(edited)

@@Dovashy

So is there anything else interesting in New Zealand exempt the fact that it is Middle Earth that I should know about? 

Or do you do nothing interesting at all? 

Also, we should totally take this to PMs. Because this has nothing to do with the role-play. xD

Just me having fun with stereotypes. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

@ There is the Kim Dot Kom case, if you've heard of that, but generally nothing too interesting happens here. Besides from it being a good film location, which you apparently already know about :P

(edited)

@@MisterRe@@Gloomfury@@RedStorm,@@Dovashy,  

Right, well there is a slight problem. And that being time. 

While some of the OC's are going to sleep for the night in the roleplay, some [Like my currently used one] are in the morning. 

So I decided that the roleplay that happens between Sunset Sands, Mr. Re and Fe'are happens in the morning of the day ahead at like 5am while your other roleplay is currenly at the night of the day before at like 22 or 23pm. So now that you people go to sleep you get up at like 5am so that we will all be having the same time. 

It feels complicated but I hope you get what I am saying. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

(edited)

@@MisterRe

Alright, just post nao and I will be happy. Is an order :P

@@MisterRe

Sorry, I took control of one of your characters sort of and killed her, that being Mr. Re's wife. 

But I warned you about trying to get into the hive. 

@@MisterRe

Okay now your posts are just being a mess, I can't tell what your doing. Like for instance how did you possibly get to Sunset? Why would you enter a random doorway? Besides there are Syndicate troops keeping watch of the streets. 

Also I am sure Fe'are wouldn't just let a random clearly psychopathic stallion come up to me and especially not allow you to give me anything. Or lament to me LIKE THAT for that matter. OR SURELY NOT LET YOU TAKE ME AWAY WITH A BAND OF INFECTED FOLLOWING YOUR WAY!

Edited by TheDarkStar

(edited)

@,  I'll edit my posts so it wouldn't be confusing. I'll add other elements of my escape.

@

I edited both so it doesn't involve your character... yet ;_; My wife nuu. I'll add some intricacies to my character as well in my next post.

Edited by MisterRe

I missed a whole page of ooc, LOL. Maybe that's why I was posting confusing stuff. I realize that my postings are actually more thought than action. Being on mobile sucks... might start finding a new laptop.

@ The Guard was never stabbed or anything, the only thing that happened to him was he was hit a few times. Nothing too serious, I don't think it would require medical attention. 

(edited)

I swear Mr Re is developing multi personality disorder. He is so messed up mentally. @MisterRe since you're on the phone, and I know its a pain to go back and edit your posts, can I please edit that last post you did, and then you can copy and paste that edited copy in? It's kind of hard to read as is. 

Also, this is the loose sort of storyline i'm thinking of taking my oc's on. I think its good for me to put them out there, so you guys can overlap your ones.

Stellar Nova

Discovers the true nature of the City Guard, and leaves the guard.

Fe'are 

Basically just tag along with Sunset.

Generic Guard

Finally get rid of this long dragged out minor oc, by sending him to the marketplace to tell the garrison there about Stellars disappearance, since she's gone the next captain is a bit vague, as one of the second in command is drunk in a nearby tavern, and another is out on patrol. This leaves the perfect opportunity for the Lunar Syndicate, and will cause even more detrimental loss at the marketplace as opposed to if Stellar was present. 

What do you guys think? Do you guys want to actually hear this sort of stuff?  :/ 

Edited by Dovashy

Sure dovashy. Ill edit my last post. I'm also gonna add a new oc soon buts got to get her drawing made and uploaded into the archive. I have desktop but my parents locked me out of it. LOL.

Also, the reason why last post is incomplete because the huge post got deleted. :( dam site mataince.

Dammit, might have to go get my ipad again. So many Alps, so many temptations