Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Four (Human RP OOC)

Rascal~

@@Dovashy,No it was the
sunday that was two days ago. 
I may open up the position again if I have too, @, and Cinder you may get that chance for a second character 

Sure - I'd say to open the OOC thread to 'searching' again as I'd rather only be in command of one character if possible, but if we can't find anyone just say the word and I'll roll a human as well.

Rather play two characters than none. :P

And I would be glad to fill that slot up :3

Name: Thomas Gould

Physical Description: Fairly skinny, so some signs of attempts to work out are visible. Not in the most perfect physical condition. He has strangely large hands and feet for someone his size (1.76 cm which is slightly less than 6 feet) though you wouldn't mention it until you started to compare. He has brown hair and green eyes, though they sometimes seem to have blue in them. He has a badly shaved chin, though it is definately not a real beard yet (to thomas' dissapointment). His pale face has been sprinkled with freckles, making him look a little younger than he actually is.

Personality: Thomas is a very passionate person, with a strong opinion on just about anything, even if he doesn't know anything about it. He is very intelligent, though sometimes people may call him lazy. That is because he won't do a single thing about something if it doesn't interest him. This may also make him seem very selfish and arrogant, but as a friend he is usually a nice guy. He is a little shy in public, but he won't back down from a conversation immediately. He strongly supports the idea that if you put your mind to something you will succeed. He is a pretty good actor when it's nescesary, and he is good with words, but his tongue fails him completely once he's around girls.

Weapon: He doesn't have a gun liscense, but he goes to the shooting range quite frequently. If he were to be handed a gun he'd know how to handle it, though not expertly so.

I don't know if a background is nescesary, but otherwise I will reveal it to you while we are RPing.

@@Scribblegroove
Accepted! 
Let me just go get the post, and once you've answered we can get this thing started!

Scribblegroove, as a human you can start in one of these places, from there I'll be able to get you where I need you to be;
Waiting at a train station at night with nobody else there, on a night walk or walking from somewhere during the night, or asleep sitting down at either a library desk or your dining table. 

You don't know who Death is at all, nor do you know Lucy/Lucifer at all. You just know earth, so nothing of the Further, Heaven, or Hell you should know about, or you have a wrong understanding of what is what and who is who.
You also cannot use magic, as you are not a magic user in the mortal realm, and you also have no idea what magic is about either, other from what you know from Earth sources and they are probably wrong anyway. 

Thomas is a scientist,

Thank you, I'll get to writing up the first post now. 
And now all I'm thinking is that Thomas will go.
"Magic is just Science thats not understood yet." 

@@Scribblegroove
May I here a little about him while I do the first post in another tab? I wanted to keep things like backstories in the dark so that they could possibly explored, and that out of the 4 positions only 1 would have an idea as how to do their backstory relative to their species. 
Which turns out to be you

Rascaaaaaal! Where's the Roleplaaaaaay?

:(

You're killing us here! I even went out and found Scribble and everything! ;)

Oh yeah, good to see you here dude - cheers for filling that last slot!

Anywho - I needed to post something while I was on the bus home, and I thought harassing you guys was the most productive way to spend my time. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,@@Scribblegroove,
MY MOTHER STOOOOOP MEEEEE
Don't worry, I'm going to finish the epic and very large post, its just last night my ma caught me on the computer after bed time because I was just so engrossed and wasn't looking at the time right.  

@@Dovashy, @, @@Scribblegroove,
http://mlpforums.com/topic/101637-the-four/#entry2751220
And there we go, let's get this party started. You can start where I've left ya, or you can start just a little before I pulled you from your starting spots. 

@,
I didn't include you in the first post because you're on the next station, which we should arrive soon. You can still post, and I'll make sure to not let any info slide while your character isn't there. 

Edited by Rascal61
  • Brohoof 1

@
An oc of mine, she has a song that fits her almost perfectly. 

I just like to listen to it though when I'm in the mood, fit's with me very well too. 

@@Dovashy
And I can't wait to read your post, I've been pretty happy with everyone's so far
Though maybe @, if your talking to Scribbles maybe mention his name, just so we know that you are just talking to him.