Unofficial In-Forum Religion

MVC NVMXD JVRXD

FlutterPie you have been promoted to the High Priest Of Zalgo.

Remember to say your prayers:

T͒͌ͧ͂͋́̎͒҉͉͎̤͚̤̮̬͇o̸̶̙̱̺̥͂ ͌̋ͤ͋͟҉̼̺̠̼̱̠̤͖̘i̮̠̇̿ͣ̀ǹ͎̦̩̐͗̔̄̆̓͋̈́͜͠v̛͇̞̜̺̱̜ͬ̊̆̚͢o͂ͨ̔̎̄̉̍҉̬̰̯̩ͅķ̾͌͐҉̬̯̝̩̦e͕͖͕̍ͦͪ̓͌͟ ̶̡͚̳̫͌̈́͂̽͌͌̌t̲͓͕̘̱͚̣̝̂̑h̡̹̥͍̬̤̔̓͛e̶͉̙̥̟̯ͣͯͧ̋ͣͅ ̨̛̜̖̜̺̔̆ͨͭ̒̈̓̇́h̸̘̳ͥ͑͘ĩ̳̰̝̙̲̎̊̉̐͒͘v̧̛̠̫̥͖̪̈́̓e̷̛̝͈̮̩̞̱̬͒ͦͥ̆́ͅ-̱͑m̿͌ͣ̓͟͝͏̮̠̞ȉ̻̞̯̃̾̉̏ͦ̾̀n̢̎͆ͫ͢͏̗̥̻̟̫͕͇͇d̴̬̻͔̝̙͕͎͋ͯ͂ ̥͉̉̉̉̃̎r̮̣͙͓̗͍̦̰̒͆̈ͪ̿̌͘͡e̓̾ͣ̾̂̀͏̺͍ͅp̮̠̓͋ͤ̏̎ṟ̡̛͍̤͉̥̝̬̭̱̽e̔ͪ҉̠͕͎̜̯͉̩̞̻s̡̻͇͇̊̚͠e̓̾͋͠͞͏̙̝͍n̞̦̦̖ͩ̅t͙͈̙̯̣̽̄͑͛ͤ̏̌̀͘͠i̵̥͉͛͛́n̮͍͓͚̥ͭ͊ͩͯg̶̨̡̺͙̙͎͉̬͇̎͆̆ ̷̰̭̰̳̭̮͔ͤ͂͋͛ͨͪ͊̃ͨ͢c̳͚̪̀̏͐́̍̑ͪ̂̀h̷͕̦̱̩̣̦̖̳̼ͤ͑͋̂ͮ͠ã̜͙̫ͥͦ͘͝o͆҉̮̦͙͚ș͖̥̱͇͈̙ͥ͊͑ͮ̓̅ͪ̚.̷̘̟̣͌ͨ͟

͉͖̺͆͛ͥ̃̏͐͗ͣ͞I̶̡̬̰ͣͫͯͯͮͬͫͭn̢͉̺̜̪̺̏v́͐ͨ̊͋̓̂͏̞̣͙̲̰̮̕o͙̹̗̞̦ͧͮ̀͟͜k̵̯̦̩͚͉͓̰ͪ̀i̫̰̩͓͑̋ͨ̃͐̽̄ͫn̬͇͐̌̓͒͐̉͐́g̴̦̪̲̦̟͐ͦ͌̾́̈̿̚͞ ̧̧̬̱̽̽͜t̢̮̳̪̙̹̘͛h̝̥̳̣͓̲͂̏̀̈́͆̌͠e̷͖̞̮̺͍̊́ͬ͘ ̝̺͕̦̮͈͚̣ͪͧ̾ͨ̒ͬf͓͉̳̒̈e̸̡̯͓̰̪͇̼̩̟̾̓̂ͧ̍ę͔̻̫̟̟ͭ̔̑l̲̯̠̳̤̪͊͑ͅi̺̖̞̝̍̓͆ͥͥ͋̾ͮ͞͝ͅͅṅ̷͚͖̺͎̲̰̦̬ͯͥ̒̒̍̕g͚̖̬̫̟̉̽̽͢͞͠ ̛̭̱ͧ̅̒̉́̍ͨͦ͜o̜͚͇̼ͯͣͣ͂ͫ̆̚ͅf̡̝̲ͮ͛̃͞ ̲̘̥̳͓̦ͥ͋̆̉͒ͩc̙͖̍̏͋̌̇ͪ̚ḩ̳̱̽ͤ̇ͥ̌ͮ̍͒͟a͓͔̬͖̼͒̊ͬ͞ǒ̕͏̞̬͚͕̖͙͔̯ṡ̷̰̬̒ͮ̏̉͠.̇ͬ҉̭̥͍̰̮

̛͎̲̯̻̽̽͋̔ͥ̾ͦ̓ͮW̡̻̣͓͇͚̖̺̑͒̑͑ͥ̎̽̚ͅi̓́̅́͞͏̖t̔̀͏̭̹̹̥̳͓͈̹h̵̢̰̤̩͕̻̯̽͛ ̥͎͔̖̘̩͕̱̃̃ͯ͌͐o͓͉͆̊̈́ͦ̈́ͨ̾̋́ů̪̩̭͎̼͇̼̖̦͛̽̿ͪͥͬͥ͟͠t̨̖͎͇̖̥̀̐̅͊͊͠͞ ̸̷̙͕͍̱̆͋͗ͦͨ͘o͌͆̌̋̊̒ͪ̏ͯ҉̘͓̰̙͢r̨̙̠̗̦̘̒̑͂͡ͅḑ̞͙͇̙̰̟͍͈̇̂̔́̽̐e̙̠̜̖̫͊̂̉͒͒̓r͍̼̟͍̘̞̜̻͖͒͊͋̄͜.̫͕̳̖͙̯̳̂͒̔͋̓̿̚

̻̗ͦ̑̐͆̾̔ͭͦ͆Ţ̣̱̙̮̱̙͙͙ͭͣͬ̓̓̃̂͐̎͝h̭̖̻̬̗͇̹̲̑̾ͪ͘ͅe̼͖̩͎̜̪̪ͣͅ ̻̪̫͎̝͈̤̤̈ͬ̾̏͛̐̔N͉̜̩̜ͧ̎́ͨ̊ͪ͋̊̔͞ė̎͏̪͎̞̜̻͈ẑ͏̡̗͍̜̥̞̱p̨̲͐̚͞e͕͎ͣ͘r̢̠̟̩̲̘ͩ̋͑͗ͪͫͣͨd̵̞̦̙͔͉ͧ͆̓͢͟i͉͙ͬ͛́̏̽ͪ͟a̴̴̝̱̤̲̺͖͕̜̹͂ͩ̎ͬ̅ͥ͆̚ņ̨͙͓̝̳̘̞̰͓̻̇ͬ ̛̱̠͖̙ͬͭ͑͢͠h̷͇̹̯̭͔ͣͧͦͦ͛ͭ͢i̠͓̣͖ͤ̌ͣ̓̍͑ͬ̍̀͡v̻͖͔͈̤͕ͯͪ̓e͂́͊͏̨̺̻̲-͉̗̱̠̗̱͊̈̍̈͢m̵͙̬̳̣̮̙̼̮̘͛͢i̞̪̹͖̫͙̯̽̿̈̈ͦͨ̔͡n̡̠̙͕̙͉̿̈́͟d͓̪̤͙̤͚̒ͣ͜͢͞ ̴̜͓͉̼͍̱̝̒ͧ̓̔̋ǫ̭̉̐͢f̧͍͇̳͔̝̲̳͊̒̎̌ͮͥ ̹̗̯ͯ̾c̵̅̌́̌҉̗͍̹͔̟͈̠̟ḩ̸̘̙͉̥̾̒ͬ̆ͩ̉ͪͪ͜a̴̛̫͇̬̭ͬ̽ͤ̓ͬͯ̒ͅo̳̱̟͖̻͖̍̍͑͊͠s̴͉̰̫͖ͨ̒.̠͖̼͇̤̪̑̈́̾̀ ̸͓͉ͥ̉͆ͣ͗͐̾̔́Z̷̡͇̹̺̰̼ͦ̆ä̧̡̘̮̯̳̜̤͖́̾̈̋̚l̡͖̞̥̗̾̏̍ͭg̺̖͗̿ͥ̊͆ͦ͗̾ǫ̫̳̟̗͎̥̏̍̄ͣ̑͊͟͝.̶̶͎̱̙̩̰͉̋̂̂̅̽ͬͪͅ ̘̦͚ͯ̂̍͑ͭ͂̀̕

̟͎̹ͥͭ̅̌̋́̽͌H̨̙̜͈͍͍̭̅̓̐͑ͬͨ̈͗e̢̺͈̥͕͕͊̾͌̒̏͞ ̴̠̙͔̞̙̦̋̍w̨͖̯̣̙̩͛̆͐̿͝h̥̗̜̮̳͈̱͊ͨ͐̽̾͜͝͡o̧ͦ̄҉̣̪̝̠͝ ̴̯͈̤̥̫͔̘͛̔͂͗ͣ͒́W̻̩͚̠͙͆̈́̓̕ͅȁ̴̟̗̹̦̯͓̈́̄ͪ̚͠i̻͕̭̯̭̩̹͚͑ͣ̎̒̅̆͑ͮͩ́͟t̬̫̹̻͆̑ͨ̆̾̾͌̅́̀͜ş̩̦̝͍̭̦̱̇̿̍̿͘͝ ̪͚̇̈͜͡B̧͎̦̻̰̠̫̹̥̀̇͛̎͊̽ẽ̱̠̦̩̮̈̊͛ͯ͐́͠h̛͔̠͉̀ͩ͑ͤ̕͜i̴͉͙̙̭ͪ̏͊̂͊̃̚n̶̵̜͇̲̠͖ͨͨ̈́̄͡ͅḓ̨͎͍̼̘ͨ͗͠ ̞͇͙̯̠͓̌͊̅̄ͨ̀ͅT̤̻͉̭̑ͦ̇͒̉͂̆̕͜͡ͅͅḫ̸̝̮̪̠̗̩ͭ́̈̀̎ͣͮ͆e̺̝̣̙͈͕ͫ͠ ̡̟̻̟͉̮̻͚̐ͨW̴͎̼̘̘̲̌̆ͬ̔̎ͥ̂̿͟á͉̣͈̝̅͑̾̌͞l̢̢̗̥̙͇̋́̽͟ḻ̻͈̗͋͂̕͢.̂̔҉͈̩͍͍͙̞̣̭̥̀

̸̫̫̰͓͖̃ͅZ̨̲̻͛̃̽̒̀A̷̮ͪ̾̿͆̒̑̕͠Ḽ͌͗ͦ͝Ģ̸͈̙̠̣̋̃̃̚͢O͎̞̳̤͎̳͕̯ͨ̊͐̐̀̔̆̚!̷̪͍̃̿ͨ͒̏̇ͥ̈͡͡

For those that can't read that:

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.

Invoking the feeling of chaos.

With out order.

The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.

He who Waits Behind The Wall.

ZALGO!

Edited by Zalgo

I'm the High Prophet, come on, don't ruin my title by granting it to the unworthy!

Make them High Priests or something like that!

Your requested has been granted.

Now you owe me 6 goats.

Oh yeah, you guys, nothing can be proclaimed official in these forums without the consent of Feld0. I don't really think you've actually asked him, and believe this is just some silly joke thing. So I changed the thread's title to "Unofficial."

• Brohoof 1

It has been decided (by people) that the in-forum religion shall be Zalgo-ism.

Aha! bronies aren't real people! therefore Pinkazoism!

/slowberry/

If this thread is assumed to be authoritative, then I will take my leave indefinitely and without a goodbye.

If this thread is taken to be joking, it is one I am not enjoying.

If this post serves any purpose, it only conveys my feelings on the matter.

If this thread is assumed to be authoritative, then I will take my leave indefinitely and without a goodbye.

If this thread is taken to be joking, it is one I am not enjoying.

If this post serves any purpose, it only conveys my feelings on the matter.