What's your one guilty pleasure?

Rarity Paige Belle

Well, being a closet brony I really keep the whole MLP thing on the down low, so yep I shall also say watching My litte Pony! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I guess my guilty pleasure is pretending my little MLP dolls (I only have two, Rarity and RD :D I try to sneak buy some more but I haven't had a chance yet, because my parents took me to counseling, thinking I was trans-gender or something when they found out I watched the show, but thats a story for another time. :D) talked and were real, and I would ride around the neigh-borhood (pun intended XD) with Rainbow Dash looking like she was flying. I also like to brush both their hair alot because I absolutely dont like it when their hair is out of place. (sort of a pet peeve of mine :D) I'm also guilty of clopping to erotic pictures of ponies, the people make them look so sexy I really cant resist while I'm browsing Derpiboou or DeviantArt...

Edited by Flutter_Guy_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

My guilty pleasures always have something to do with music. Mine's is listening to Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I'm more of a metalhead and maggot (Slipknot fan) and loathes pop music, but then I figured out how to enjoy these guilty pleasure songs without worrying about it as a secret. I always look up metal covers of pop songs so that I don't feel too guilty over pop songs. 

post-27780-0-57937500-1404084538.gif

• Brohoof 4

Would it count if I said I like Robocop 3 and Nickleback?

I also enjoy the Street Fighter movie (the one with Raul Juilia as Bison), Power Rangers Turbo (both the show and the movie), and A Troll in Central Park.

... I enjoy Oreimo. Yeah, THAT anime.

I mean, I know its an anime a lot of people like, but me... I should hate it. Between the sexual humor, the DESPICABLE sister, the hints and nudges toward INCEST... I should despise it and its very soul.

But... well, between the determination of the main character to be stupidly loyal to his sister and her interests, the likeable characters that come along, the GORGEOUS animation... It just gets me, y'know?

... Season 2 can burn in hell, though.

.....sigh...ok

My guilty pleasure is listening to this song...

And imagining that Pinkie is coming to my house to give me a birthday party,but then she throws the cake at my face and punches me through a wall..

then my ponysona goes 

279dragonballz000.gif

Then we go

gokudbz_h63rfaeb.gif

ect for awhile.

Because that is what id want for my birthday,and she knows that.

Then as the song ends we eat cake together and laugh because we just had a epic battle and a good time.

......what.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mine is browsing and posting on 4chan, I get this weird feeling when I'm on it.   :blink:  Also when I make My Little Pony artwork, I feel paranoid even though nobody is around.  ^_^ One of my older guilty pleasures is hacking Super Mario World to make new levels, music, and other stuff. This one originated back in 2010.  :)

Edited by Rainbow Speedy Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Listening to episodes of the YoGPoD over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again until I get sick of being an living being.

• 11 months later...

MLP:FiM and going on the LetsNotMeet subreddit on Reddit. I don't know why, but reading about people's creepy encounters are fascinating to me.

• Brohoof 1

Taking showers and driving really late at night for absolutely no reason at all other than to relax and get away from it all.

• Brohoof 1

The game Sonic 3D Blast. Not sure why, but whenever I play it, I find it to be a pretty fun game. In fact, I actually had more fun with it than many other Sonic games like Sonic Adventure 2. Oh yeah, I said it.

Either that or soda. Yes, it's bad for me, but I'd rather die than go without a Dr. Pepper for the rest of my life.

I guess watching MLP counts, but other than that, I love flooring the gas pedal in the car I'm driving just to feel the adrenaline rush of going fast.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Offensive, immature, or inappropriate jokes. Fart jokes fall directly into this category.

Sappy, lovey-dovey ship fics, as long as they're well written.

Staying up really late at night on the computer, playing games, reading, or chatting.

Taking really long showers.

I guess watching MLP counts, but other than that, I love flooring the gas pedal in the car I'm driving just to feel the adrenaline rush of going fast.

This too, sometimes. I don't do it too often because it makes me look like an idiot and it puts unnecessary stress on the car, but I love accelerating quickly. Hearing the roar of the engine, feeling the wheels starting to slip and all the weight on my back is just... amazing. I also drifted my car while getting off the highway, once. I went too fast into the corner, fishtailed a little bit, then corrected it and straightened it out. It's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done, but it definitely felt good at the time.

And sometimes I just like to go for a really long drive on boring days. I don't have any destination in mind, I just relax and go wherever my car takes me.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eh... Pony Thread Simulator? I don't know why but I enjoy watching what are the possibilities that people can post about our little...colorful....ponies...don't sacrifice me pls.

Edited by Kerberossz

For me, MLP is kind of a guilty pleasure because I'm goth. But I don't think that that box should stop me from liking MLP because I believe in being nice to everyone and being a friend to all. And those are the things that MLP teaches.