Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does MLP Help You With In Life?

Flutter_Guy_Dash

(edited)

Before I found the show, I had been in this almost limbo-type state where I never did anything but sit around and think about things. My friends just kind of forgot about me and no matter what I tried to do they wouldn't acknowledge my existence. I was rather lonely, until I started watching the show, and quickly found an old mlp forum that helped me make new friends, a few I still hold on to today. Finding the show was a major turning point in my life, if I hadn't found such an amazing fandom to get behind I might still be in my social limbo. Plus the show just makes me so happy when I watch it.

Edited by Spatt

For me, its more a community thing. The people surrounding the show are quite the people who you really want to be with. Sure, some may be otaku to the moon and back, and some just cant help but show you are a brony to the rest of the world.

But in the end, its a small group, a place away from the backstabbing and cruel world outside. Its a community where one can identify another in a train or the streets. It.......a bit reminds me of a military brotherhood. Like a marine who says any other marine is his brother, and can easily tell each other apart from a crowd even having never met before, its kinda like the same thing. 

In spite of all the other human species has to throw at you, it seems that there is always a place to run to. This fandom.