Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinion polls for the seasons 1->3

Pastel

(edited)

Hi!

As you all know, the topics for each episode of the season 4 have a poll with these options:

No, I hated it! >:(

I didn't like it.

Meh. It was okay.

I liked it!

I LOVED IT! <3

Thanks to them we can see if, overall, the members liked the episodes or not.

Unfortunately, there aren't these polls for the episodes of the seasons 1, 2 and 3.

It would be great to add them! :)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think it'd be worth it, to be honest - rarely do those topics get posted in after the hype surrounding that episode dies down, and not many people go back to look after that :D While it'd be nice, not many people would notice.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What Ghost said is true. I don't think they're essential, and I don't think many people go in and look through the threads for past episodes on a regular basis unless it's to chip in a quick thought about an episode they really loved or hated. I'm unsure of how many people would ever vote in them. That said though, they're something that I considered going back and adding after they became a thing for Season 4 episodes. I wouldn't mind putting them in for previous seasons if they're something people want. It just might take a little while, since it's not a huge priority and school is breathing down my neck.

Edited by DashForever
mixed metaphors
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, you're maybe right. :(

Well, there are new members (like me) who review these episodes even if they aired a few years ago. And when they post their reviews, the other members generally go to read them, thus they would notice the new poll...

Actually, I'm not completely sure the members don't go read them on a regular basis. :shrug:

Edited by Blobulle

It would be a nice addition, and it could help gage peoples reactions to episodes a bit more. But this is a forum, and for the most part unless it is new and shiny, no one really goes to look back.

• Brohoof 1

Well, whether or not people will use them, I went back and added the polls to all the episode threads for previous seasons. It was a mighty endeavor and the terrible forces of boredom and IP Board  battled me every step of the way. Happy voting :). All should be done here.

• Brohoof 5