Gone Airbourne

Favourite season  

116 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite season?

• winter
    • fall
    • summer
    • spring

My favorite season has to be Fall. I love how beautiful the color of the trees turn & I love how nice it feels outside during the fall season. Plus September, October (my favorite month), and November are my favorite months.

So what is your favorite season?

Posted Image

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I was just kind of curious, what is everypony's favourite season? Mine is winter. I really like snow, hate driving in it though, and I like the way snow looks outside. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian.

• Brohoof 3

I personally love Spring. It's a time of rebirth, and isn't filled with the extreme heat of summer or the extreme cold of winter. I find Spring to be the nicest of all the seasons.

I especially love winter, because it's always around the hockey season and Christmas time. Unfortunately, there is no hockey season this year though. :( Edited by rcollinz13

My favorite season is season 2 summer of course. Yeah there is a lack of pony episodes but the no school makes up for it haha. I get to hang out with my friends more often and go in my pool and stuff. Why did the summer have to end :( . Dang you Earth and your stupid tilted axis.

Winter has long been my favorite, but it may now be tied with Fall. Despite having grown up in the boonies of Virginia and therefore being very tolerant of extreme heat and humidity, I still prefer cold weather. It feels better on my skin, but I also love the way it feels to take a deep breath of freezing air and to taste the chill. You know how cold air tastes? I love that. Snow is also one of my favorite things in life, even if I have to drive through it to get to work. Despite all of these things I must admit that Fall is the most beautiful season of all, and has a refreshing chill to it as well. I've seen few sights in nature more gorgeous than the golden light of dawn streaming through the red and yellow leaves of the deciduous trees interspersed with those of the evergreens.

• Brohoof 2

I was about to awnser what season of MLP... Derp...

Well I'm a winter guy... I'm in Canada we have like winter all year... But nothing beats shredding the slopes!

Edited by villan97

Winter. Although in another (more Northern) location autumn might be my favorite. Autumn used to be my favorite, actually, until I realized that it stayed hot well into October where I live. But I can't deny that I love the atmosphere of late autumn. When the trees are almost bare and its so often overcast and very cool. Even though we have many days like that in winter it just doesn't feel the same, even when the temperature is the exact same.

Enough about autumn, though. I like winter because it is the nicest season where I live, and I like it cold anyway, so those few times we have cold snaps I enjoy it. Snow and ice are beautiful, and I love it when we get some. But most of the winter is in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Practically all of last winter was in the 60s and 70s.

It's a bit of a tie between Winter and Autumn. I like Autumn because the weather is rather comfortable, allowing one to do many outdoor activities without the risk of overheating. But, I like Winter because that's when all the Holiday decorations come up everywhere. Oh, and the holiday music to top it off. I was also born in the Winter, so really Winter outweighs the rest of the seasons for me.

For me it's kind of like this. when it's summer i want winter and when it's winter i want summer. witch sucks really. But i guess it makes sense. When it has been winter a while you just want summer to feel warm and beeing able to go outside without any heavy clothes. and in the summer you miss skiing and just snow in general. Damn i love snow.

• Brohoof 1

I love Winter...or at least the idea of Winter. In Central Texas we don't really get that much cold weather and when we do it's really not that cold. Living here kinda ruins Christmas when it's about eighty degrees outside.

Winter of course. I just love the cold. In the mornings, I get to be in my room and just cover up in my blankets and turn the heater on and get some hot coffee and just relax. Except when I get sick with a cold. :/

I grew up in Arizona and moved to Iowa.

The desert is brown all the time. But in Iowa its green for most of the year.

Iowa winters get me down, but the Spring is wonderful! Green everywhere! Flowers everywhere.

After years of brown horizons, its like waking up in a new world.

Spring. My favorite season.

I would normally say summer because there's no school, meaning freetime. However I think that's defeating the purpose.

Winter is likely my favorite season. The sort of spirit and theme that the chill in the air, combined with the snow birngs, is really relaxing to me. It's a very happy time to me. Lots of good memories too.

Winter all the way. I love the cold (Canadian blood :P) and the snow, even if we don't get much anymore, which is a shame. I remember the good old days when it was -20 °C outside and there was 2 meters of snow outside, so awesome. Now, we get very little snow and it saddens me, especially since summer is getting hotter and hotter all the time. I can't stand temperature higher than 26 °C, which means that I usually don't go outside during summer.

• Brohoof 1

Winter. I love snow, the cold up here and when it's snowing. One of my favorite interests is driving my snowmobile when it's dark and cold outside. It's so chill! I find summer way too hot for me.

Winter all the way. I love the cold (Canadian blood :P) and the snow, even if we don't get much anymore, which is a shame. I remember the good old days when it was -20 °C outside and there was 2 meters of snow outside, so awesome. Now, we get very little snow and it saddens me, especially since summer is getting hotter and hotter all the time. I can't stand temperature higher than 26 °C, which means that I usually don't go outside during summer.

Hah you would love it here! It's usual that it's -30C here when it's winter and it's not a big deal if it's 2 meters of snow outside. It's... A regular winter!
  • Brohoof 1

Spring for me. Spring is that time of year when the temperature hovers around that perfect number, where it's not too warm but not too cold. Summer's a very close second though.

Edited by PoisonClaw

For me, it's hard to decide. Here in Florida the Temperature stays the same most of the time. I have to say I love Winter best because It is always nice out and I like the cold. I never get any snow, but I still love it.

For me, winter's the best season. When it's almost always cool outside and not annoyingly hot and humid like it is now here in Southern California. Also, I really love when nightfall comes a lot earlier (like in between 5 and 6 pm).

Fall time right now as it stand is probably my all time favorite season of all time. The weather is cool and nice and I love the color of the trees etc.. plus Sept., Oct, & November are my favorite months for multiple reasons. *I hope season 3 comes out this October* :3