I'm getting sick of waiting...

Champion RD92

At least they managed to squeeze derby into an episode. But other than that hasbro has done nothing for anyone x3

I doubt that they pay much attention to it at all, I don't think you're ever going to get anything more accurate than that. :/

Not just here or with ponies but with franchising in general...

be careful to distinguish every element of a show.

That is, Hasbro from the Hub from Faust from Tara from Twilight, etc. Communication in the entertainment industry is terrible alot of the time, to get anything done you need to talk to the right people. Same problem in schools, anime... hnnnnngg....

Where did you get that photo? Does the creator do other pony plushies? That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

i was searching on google pic's for rainbow dash plushies and i found this one :)

I would be willing to pay $50 for a decently made Rarity plushie (like the RD one Devin posted on the first page), which is A LOT for a china-made, factory toy.

Just a show accurate and decent size,

however if I want that now I'd have to pay in the $300s at least online and lose a bidding war probably. ~

Hasbro, y u no take my money?

Here is an example of an official Pinkie Pie plushie:

post-761-0-09735700-1332101673.jpg

If they made a Rainbow Dash plushie that is at least this decent, I would buy it.

It at least has the right visual style and right cutie mark.

However, it could obviously be much more show accurate

That looks deformed,

like a big dog chewed it up o.o ... ~

I'd never buy a Rarity that looked like that.

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 2

Hasbro needs to start making good show-accurate plushies really soon, or I'm going to start getting pissed...

Considering how much people are paying for custom plushies, Hasbro could make so much money with plushies, especially considering the high demand among bronies.

I believe they already have official Twilight and Pinkie plushies, so why the heck can't they at least make the rest of the mane 6? Don't they realize how much people would be willing to pay for them???

They don't even have to be absolutely perfect! (Although that would be nice)

I'm really really hoping they start making plushies of the rest of the mane 6 (especially Rainbow Dash). If they ever made a RD plushie, I would go out and buy it instantly and wouldn't even think twice.

Do you want this? It's the official Twilight Sparkle plush, courtesy of Hasbro.

Posted Image

If not, I think waiting would be a better choice... ^_^

I completely agree with you! If I had an RD and/or Fluttershy plush, Ide be the happiest brony in Equestria! They don't even need to be perfect, tho I do hope they use the Toys R us Twilight plush format and not the one sold at Target. I saw a Twi at Target from a distance and ran up to hug it but it was incredibly inaccurate. It had a mow hawk, a large snout that covered most of the front of its face,a joker smile, and large eyes. Though the body of the creature wasn't bad. I still didn't buy the toy, I'm going to go try to find one at Toys R us. But Ide still like an RD and Fluttershy.

SOMEPONY SHOULD TAKE ACTION AND DEMAND THAT HASBRO MAKES THEM AND SELLS EM TO MORE PLACES THAN TOYS R FREAKING US!!! um... if that's alright with you... I mean...

Posted Image

And this is the format Ide like the other 4 to be made in. Not too hard to mass produce and still 20% more accurate than the other 1 sold at Target. Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 1

And this is the format Ide like the other 4 to be made in. Not too hard to mass produce and still 20% more accurate than the other 1 sold at Target.

Whatever happened to quality over quantity?

Well, if you say so.

As you may already know I am a big fan of Rainbow Dash so I actually have a custom made plush I bought off E Bay which looks extremely cute. ;)

It's a square shaped Rainbow Dash chubby. :wub:

I did pay a lot for it, it was around 100-110 USD. :blink:

Edited by Cloud Chaser

Posted Image

I would want it if it was a Rainbow Dash...

Like I said, if they made a Rainbow Dash plushie at least that decent, I would buy it.

I'm really really hoping they start making plushies of the rest of the mane 6 (especially Rainbow Dash). If they ever made a RD plushie, I would go out and buy it instantly and wouldn't even think twice.

If you're lucky, you might find a real Rainbow Dash while taking a walk; then you wouldn't have to buy one!

• 5 weeks later...