Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm getting sick of waiting...

Champion RD92

Hasbro needs to start making good show-accurate plushies really soon, or I'm going to start getting pissed...

Considering how much people are paying for custom plushies, Hasbro could make so much money with plushies, especially considering the high demand among bronies.

I believe they already have official Twilight and Pinkie plushies, so why the heck can't they at least make the rest of the mane 6? Don't they realize how much people would be willing to pay for them???

They don't even have to be absolutely perfect! (Although that would be nice)

I'm really really hoping they start making plushies of the rest of the mane 6 (especially Rainbow Dash). If they ever made a RD plushie, I would go out and buy it instantly and wouldn't even think twice.

• Brohoof 3

I think they're just trying to clear out the previous generation toys. The franchise couldn't have been doing too well before FiM, so they have tons of inventory to get rid of.

As for plushes, it's probably not worth their time to make a large, show accurate one with no gimmick (like storytelling). Smaller ones may be possible. They did give DJ PON3 her own toy, and she was only in one episode. So they are getting better.

What really ticks me off are the cutie marks. Will it kill them to put the marks on both flanks? And the blind-bag ponies are terrible. At least they're getting better... they made a show-accurate Celestia, Trixie and Zecora.

Edited by Miles101
  • Brohoof 1

Like I always say

The toy designers probably don't watch the show.

Probably explains for inaccurate descriptions of the character's toys. (ex, Rainbow Dash is a glamor girl when she is a Tomboy, Celestia's miscolor, etc)

But Hasbro never listens they ruin anything in the name of a profit! (take transformers, totally inaccurate and has insanely big guns)

Finally if Hasbro listened, it would be a first, they never listened to the fans, they will continue to ignore us. Lets petition, oh wait, that failed with saving Derpy!

• Brohoof 1

whilst i haven't bought any form of toy thus far, i understand fully. companies seem to have the tendency to think that if they just spew out anything resembling the show, people will buy it. its really annoying to the people who enjoy collecting the products. :/

I don't really see the necessity for them, but I can see why you are disappointed. :3

Please, don't type that small. It's hard on the eyes.

And, Hasbro responding to the fans? That's a laugh.

(edited)

Here is an example of an official Pinkie Pie plushie:

post-761-0-09735700-1332101673.jpg

If they made a Rainbow Dash plushie that is at least this decent, I would buy it.

It at least has the right visual style and right cutie mark.

However, it could obviously be much more show accurate

Edited by RainbowDash92

Please, don't type that small. It's hard on the eyes.

And, Hasbro responding to the fans? That's a laugh.

At least they managed to squeeze derby into an episode. But other than that hasbro has done nothing for anyone x3

If they made a Rainbow Dash plushie that is at least this decent, I would buy it.

I doubt that they pay much attention to it at all, I don't think you're ever going to get anything more accurate than that. :/
  • Brohoof 1

Lol dude. I was just talking about this with my mom when we were coming back up from seeing you. But something tells me that when they do eventually come out with a rainbow dash plushie, you won't go buy it. (: I would have to buy it for you lol! :D

On the topic of Hasbro...

Posted Image

I don't think they will be changing it anytime soon, but we can always hope! :)

I just find it strange that they advertise the show on the toys, but the toys are nothing like the show. You think someone at Hasbro would put two and two and two together and realize that they are sitting on a gold mine.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really see the necessity for them, but I can see why you are disappointed. :3

It's a good thing your post isn't incredibly small and in a weird color.

if they sold plushies like this one, i would be in heaven

Posted Image

I've seen one of those go for 1500$ before.

Dear Lord it looks like Pinkie Pie's hair got in a fight with Opalescence...and lost.

(edited)

if they sold plushies like this one, i would be in heaven

Posted Image

Omg dude if they ever made plushies like that, I would pay so much money for them!!

In fact...someone really should send that design to Hasbro so they can see what a Rainbow Dash plushie should look like, and make them realize that people are willing to pay thousands of dollars for it

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

It's a good thing your post isn't incredibly small and in a weird color.

I've seen one of those go for 1500$ before.

i think hasbro could have made alot of money on these if they made good ones

Omg dude if they ever made plushies like that, I would pay so much money for them!!

agree

Lol dude. I was just talking about this with my mom when we were coming back up from seeing you. But something tells me that when they do eventually come out with a rainbow dash plushie, you won't go buy it. (: I would have to buy it for you lol! :D

I am starting to doubt they will ever actually come out with one, but if they do, I will buy it no matter what...even if I have to go buy it myself.