Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you get sick?

Moonlight

Well? Personally, I barely get sick, and when I do, it's "I can't do anything without throwing up" kind of sick. I couldn't even play a video game. >.o Maybe once a year I will get sick, no I'm not joking. I never get shots or anything, and my body naturally doesn't get sick that much. :D

How about you all?

mlfw6148-Achoo.gif

• Brohoof 7

I haven't been sick in a good while now to be honest with you.... 

I guess whenever there is something going around the country I may get a hint of what was spreading. But it has been a while since I was last sick.

• Brohoof 2

I remember I went through all of winter with out catching a cold. I do get sick, but not a lot. I can't remember the last time I got sick, all I remember is how a bunch of my classmates were sick xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd like to to say not very. I don't really keep track of how often when I get sick. I like to think that my average comes under some national/worldwide average, even if only just

Edited by silverreverb
  • Brohoof 1

I remember there was a time when I was sick, luckily my immune system started to really reject any illness. So for now, I barely get sick anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Truthly i couldnt tell you last time i got sick been years, running 5 years perfect at eork which means this year i get a $1000 bonus

• Brohoof 1

Upon retrospective, I have been sick once or twice a year. I'm not lying. There is no particular time of year of which I get sick, I'm not a germaphobe, and I'm not particularly a neat freak. It has been good and bad, mostly because its always on a weekend. Why this is so, I have no clue. I won't question it as long as my imune system does its job.

• Brohoof 1

I barely get sick anymore. In Texas you are not as prone to get sick cause of the environment. The last time I got sick was when there was a drastic temperature drop from 85 degrees to 45-50 degrees suddenly. That totally messed me up, but I wasnt the only one who felt like absolute shit. Everyone in my school felt like crap because the temp change was all sudden. But anyway, that was the last time I got sick.

• Brohoof 1

God I haven't been sick in a couple years. I usually average getting sick like once every 3rd year. The downside is, when I do get sick...it's horrible.

• Brohoof 1

I would say I get sick a few times every-year but don't even notice.

I for some reason unlike most of my family keep on doing my normal everyday activities when I'm sick, really as long as I can still move and I'm not puking I wont settle down in one spot. Staying active is a good way to cure something.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't get sick often.  Once in a while I'll get a really bad headache, which will make my stomach upset, and I won't be able to do anything but lay in bed and moan.  I've only gone to the hospital one time, and it wasn't serious.

Edited by Dr. Eggnog
  • Brohoof 1

Almost never but when I do it hits me like a ton of bricks, I never get the normal cold/flu kind of sick I always get something particularly nasty most commonly bronchitis which trust me ladies and gents is not fun the first time I had it at I believe I was somewhere around 6, 7 maybe 8 years old I was so sick I was confined to my bed for 2 weeks. I think part of it may have to do with the fact that I am an asthmatic though I rarely get major flare ups these days.

• Brohoof 2

I'll get sick every time the weather changes suddenly. Changing seasons is definitely one of those times in Canada, especially from summer to fall to winter. The reverse is also true, especially from winter to spring. It's really annoying. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I, literally, NEVER get sick, unless I eat a lot, or someone in the house has a sickness, then they spread it to me. Otherwise, I'm very healthy, and hardly ever get sick.

Edited by Imagine
  • Brohoof 1

I rarely get sick since usually I'm immune to them. The last time I was sick was when I was about 11 when I was having a severe flu. I don't throw up anymore though..

• Brohoof 1

I used to get sick sometimes, but after I got salmonella I don't get sick very much anymore. I'm not sure how it worked, but after that the only time I get sick is when it's a pretty intense illness. I consider myself kind of lucky all in all ^_^ considering it only happens once or twice a year

• Brohoof 1

I hardly get sick, and when I do, it's usually always a minor cold. Usually a stopped up nose, or runny nose, which I hate. I hate being sick, so I'm glad that I usually don't get sick. Even if people are sick around me, I hardly ever catch it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Never, I don't remember the last time I was sick, but it's definitely been more than 3 years. I'd like to think I have an exceptional immune system, but it's probably just because I rarely go outside.

Edited by James
  • Brohoof 1

I'm always sick. Fortunately, it's not usually extreme, but it does effect my job performance just a bit, because I get headaches so often. Typically it's just a stopped up nose and sneezing, but sometimes there are migraines and dizziness (which can be so bad I have to sit down for a while). When I get sick sick, it's really bad. =/

I really miss the times where I could say I felt well. It hasn't been the case for nearly six years, though. =(

• Brohoof 2

I get sick pretty frequently(ish), because my daily medication leaves me with a considerably weaker immune system. 
Oh, and consuming lactose will completely mess me up for several days, which is probably why I have extremely bad attendance at school.

• Brohoof 2