Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hide multiple sections?

Rascal~
Go to solution Solved by Princess Periwinkle,

So, in preparation for the new pony roleplay site that's coming along, I would like to hide some sections of the forums so I can get myself psyched up for it. 
But the only thing I know about getting rid of a section in the recent topics section is to click the little setting clog, and then from there I can seemingly only click one section to hide away. 
I want to hide several sections, and I mean the entire section so that the subsections are hidden as well, but I don't know how to do it without only selecting just the one. 
So, can it be done? Can I hide several big sections of the forums? Or can I only hide one major section? 

On the buttons where it has forums and then it has the sections of the forums, if you click the roleplay section it will only have the roleplay world. Not sure if that helps.

First of all, you can hide sections by hovering over the header bar and clicking on the little minus sign:

post-15615-0-68709600-1401455366_thumb.png

Secondly, you can hide multiple sections from the home page index panel by holding command (control for windows users) or holding shift:

post-15615-0-96589400-1401455448_thumb.png

I believe this answers the question you were asking. :)

• Brohoof 3

Alright, sounds like Moony said nailed it!

Good job, friend. ^^

Locking this topic, I hope this helps you out, !

Have an awesome day! (\

• Brohoof 1