Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Phineas and Ferb: The Movie

Swit Swat

Ok, in case you haven't noticed, it appears that a Phineas and Ferb movie is in production. And the release date is scheduled for July 26, 2013. So, that's the date to keep in mind

I love Phineas and Ferb, and I especially can't wait. Here's a legit site.

http://phineas-and-ferb-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

They say that movie will combine live-action and animation. So, now I am REALLY curious to see how this turns out.

Who's excited? Leave your comments here.

Posted Image

I've actually seen this before on YouTube. It is why they are moving back some of the Avengers movies. I watched the tv movie and thought it was awesome. Hopefully they can keep up the excitement in this one. Especially after having two perrys in the first movie. Not sure how much more cool it could be.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I mean, I love Phineas and Ferb, and I remember hearing about the movie and it will probably be good but not their best work. I hate the idea of live action on cartoon/cartoon characters in a real-world background. It just doesn't work. Also I'm a bit irritated that they moved the release date of Thor 2 because of Phineas and Ferb. Although their Marvel crossover is definitely exciting for me.

But I loved Across the Second Dimension so much!

Edited by Amber Sands
  • Brohoof 1