Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KaKoussNight

1401737058-head.png

Hello everypony ^^

I'm here to share a MLP video game that I made :)

It's called My Flappy Pony

As the title says, this is a MLP version of the famous game Flappy Bird created by Dong Nguyen.

But, this version contains more features than the original game :

- Musics

- Rainbow Dash's voice

- A secret mode

I made this game just for fun. ^^

So, the objective is simple. Just guide Dashie through the obstacles to increase your score, and don't touch the obstacles, ot It'll be game over.

And, I know that some people will not be happy because this is not a flash game, but an executable you have to download, but I don't know how to create flash games, so, this is the best I can do for the moment.

The game is in attached file with this topic. Just unzip the folder and play it.

I hope you'll enjoy this game :)

Have fun and see you next time :)

My Flappy Pony v.1.0.zip

Oh no!

I was addicted to Flappy Bird enough when it was on my phone, and now you've ponified it and put it on my computer! I'm never going to have a life ever again!!!!

:D

I really enjoy this! It's adorable, and has Gypsy Bard playing in the background! :muffins:

The only constructive criticism I have is to perhaps have an option of getting rid of Dash's voice. While so cute, the fact that the player dies so much in the game leads them to hearing, "Is this some kind of a cruel joke?" a million times in under thirty seconds. :lol:

Also, if you could figure out a way to make the music not restart every time, but loop continuously, that'd be cool too!

Other than that, I really love it! :wub: