Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird ways of eating food?!

w1kk3d

So I was sitting here, eating my dinner, and my friend laughed at me when I freaked out as the food began to touch. Does anypony else out there have weird ways of eating food? I know my little sister eats her pizza crust first :D

• Brohoof 3

So I was sitting here, eating my dinner, and my friend laughed at me when I freaked out as the food began to touch. Does anypony else out there have weird ways of eating food? I know my little sister eats her pizza crust first :D

I feel much better about myself now. I thought that I was the only one out there that was obsessed with keeping their food from touching on the plate.

I also sometimes sort things into groups of similar sizes and colors before eating them.

I mixed a lot of things in my food. Chilly sauce, vegetables, meatballs, bread, fruit bit, anything, I'm not picky :P

Try to put some spices in your morning coffee, works like a charm

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind too much if some of my food comes into contact with other bits, but I do tend to eat everything completely separately - an example would be my habit to go for meat first, vegetables/etc second, carbohydrates last.

As far as stuff that's a little more unusual, when it comes to Butterfinger candy bars, I have a habit of carefully biting the outer chocolate on the top and sides off, before eating the center. Same sort of thing with peanut butter cups - the edge gets nommed prior to the middle, all of the time. Skittles? Those are probably the one thing that I eat all together. I pop a few at a time, with no regard for what flavors mix together.

Also, I put Thai sweet chili sauce on and in damn near anything.

Burritos? Yep.

Tacos? Yep.

Chili? Yep.

Etc? Yep.

• Brohoof 2

when eating skittles, i crush every single one between my fingers before I eat them. Also when eating a salad, I have to alternate eating the cucumber and tomatoes and eat it really fast because I hate the consistency of tomatoes. :lol:

I remember seeing a kid at school dipping his chocolate bar into a little packet of Sweet chili sauce. All these people were yelling at him saying he ruined the chocolate bar.

OT: I roll up flatish food and shove it in my mouth, like pizza and pancakes.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, I called grilled cheese toasted cheese for some reason, and I eat it with ketchup. Mmm.

Ketchup really? Actually that doesn't sound too bad...! I'll need to try that some time!

I just take the food. And shove it into my mouth.

Maximum efficiency.

Nah, yah just eat 'em

Me, it really depends on my meal. If I have a dessert or something sweet when I have a meal, I always eat the sweets first. This may seem childish, but I actually have a good reason for doing so. Its because I have having a chocolaty or sugary taste left in my mouth after a meal. So I usually eat sweets first, then whatever else I have that has some kind of liquid in it( apples, fruits, soup, ect.) then I eat all the dry things. Thats just me.

I had an addiction to Sriracha sauce once - I would eat it with almost everything. Soups, meats, vegetables, ice cream, it didn't matter. I liked it so much that I eventually began guzzling it directly from the bottle. Sadly, I eventually grew accustomed to the taste and my love for it has since simmered down.

• Brohoof 2

I had an addiction to Sriracha sauce once - I would eat it with almost everything. Soups, meats, vegetables, ice cream, it didn't matter. I liked it so much that I eventually began guzzling it directly from the bottle. Sadly, I eventually grew accustomed to the taste and my love for it has since simmered down.

lol reminds me of when I hear a new song... i run it into the ground, to where flash forward a week, and I get annoyed whenever I hear it!

I bite M&M's in half.

I eat the cake before frosting.

When I eat Lucky Charms, I eat all the cereal bits first so I have just marshmallows at the end.

I have drank Ketchup before (I was hungry, and there wasn't a whole lot of options.)

I like color coding skittles, M&M's and other candies before eating them (when I eat the very last one, that color is named the supreme overlord of candy.)

I have a tendency of nibbling on chips,crackers and bread. Most people tell me I resemble a squirrel or rat when I eat those, but it's fine I actually like being compared to a rat.

When I eat a bag of skittles, I not only color code them, I pretend I'm rolling stats for a character in an RPG or something.

Green is health

Red is attack

Purple is magic

Yellow is speed

Orange is defense

Yeah, I play WAY too many RPGs...

Also, when I'm eating a snack food like chips or something, instead of grabbing it between my upper and lower teeth, or my lips, I use my tongue and my upper teeth. Not sure why, I've just done it as long as I can remember. People tell me I use my tongue a lot more than most people do when eating, too.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

im not a big fan of food touching each other
  • Brohoof 1

I have a specific way of eating chocolate chunk cookies.

1. break the cookie into small pieces

2. eat the cookie part around the chocolate chunks

3. eat all the chunks of chocolate at once in a hand full

~

I don't know why I do it, just one of my quirks ~ :P

• Brohoof 1