Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "Space Barbie"

Shady Bubbles

(edited)

Meet Valeria Lukyanova. This Ukrainian girl looks just like a real-life Barbie. Is there more to her than that? Absolutely.

Amatue, the spiritual name she identifies as, comes from the planet Venus. Apparently, she has extrasensory abilities, and can communicate with her DNA through spiritual rituals and Lemurian chants.

I think that she may have had traumatic childhood experiences that her mind represses (she mentions seeing "spirits" at the foot of her bed trying to "attack" her). She speaks very metaphorically. Valeria is quite the character, that's for sure! :lol:

So what do you think? Is she just a pretty face, is she a lunatic, or what? 

Edited by Shady Bubbles

Well then, I have to say that's a bizarre character to see.

However, I do wish that she'd not try to impress the world and instead start taking care of herself. I think she's doing it for attention, but if she actually enjoys doing so and no one else is getting harmed, then I'm pretty indifferent about it.

If she chose to live with the makeup and bizarre mentality, then I'd let her be. I know I wouldn't give a reaction that she is seeking from the media and others.

Crazy? A bit is an understatement.

Should society criticize? I don't think so. She never made statements on society being ugly, so people in return shouldn't be quick to criticize her looks.

I'll just be indifferent about it.

Well then, I have to say that's a bizarre character to see.

However, I do wish that she'd not try to impress the world and instead start taking care of herself. I think she's doing it for attention, but if she actually enjoys doing so and no one else is getting harmed, then I'm pretty indifferent about it.

If she chose to live with the makeup and bizarre mentality, then I'd let her be. I know I wouldn't give a reaction that she is seeking from the media and others.

Crazy? A bit is an understatement.

Should society criticize? I don't think so. She never made statements on society being ugly, so people in return shouldn't be quick to criticize her looks.

I'll just be indifferent about it.

Well she says the makeup and doll-like look ARE to get attention. She gives lectures on spirituality and astral projection, and said that people are more likely to listen to someone they find attractive. So she actually has a reason for her exotic get-ups. It's hard to believe, but the only kind of surgery she's had was on her breasts. Still, she must be starving herself to death. I can barely see her waist. Surely there are other ways to grab people's attention.