Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Had any MLP Dreams Lately?

PonyFunk

Last night, I dreamt that Twilight Sparkle was in a very "Legend of Zelda-esqe" platformer adventure game. She was jumping from moving platform to moving platform, dodging obstacles, etc. At the end of each main level, she would be teleported to the top of a tall, wide tower where there were four ledges within the tower with a magic key on each ledge. I never found out what locks the keys went to.

According to the rules of the "game", she could only be transported to one ledge at a time after the end of a certain level. I remember thinking during the dream, "Why doesn't she just FLY?! She clearly had her wings, so she could have just flown to each ledge and gotten all the keys in just a few seconds. Mission Accomplished! In fact, she doesn't need to be in a platformer game if she can fly!"

-sigh- Oh Luna, why must dreams be weird like that?

Well, anyway, what MLP dreams have you had lately?

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream that a giant Twilight was in a onesie and looking down on me, judging me harshly... Then I woke up and when I went back to sleep and had the same dream, except it was one of my friends instead of Twilight. I was confused.  :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

Well, part of it was MLP. Long story short, my friends and I were building a community and needed some plastic pipes, so we decided to steal some from that guy in charge of Livecorp (you know, from "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2"). Suddenly I was Sweetie Belle, and my sisters were Scootaloo and Applw Bloom. We snuck into the guy's house while he was in the bathroom, but he came out before we got any pipes. Scoots and I escaped, but we left AB inside. Oops!

• Brohoof 1

Okay does anyone know the game WIzard101, if not there's this boss named Malistaire and in my dream he got tired of being beat over and over. Then back in Equestria Discord found a way into the multiverse and was wreaking havoc and Malistaire got into Equestria through the hole Discord made and planned to steal all the magic from Equestria and then return to his own world to take it as his own. I got called by the Princesses from Earth to save Equestria by using my knowledge of the multiverse. Oh, and if this sounds like Tirek want to know something cool. It happened last summer. I don't know why it was so detailed and there was even more it just doesn't have much to do with MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I keep getting this weird recurring one.

I can only remember a little but Princess Celestia always seems to be forced into taking away Spike over being unable to separate himself from some sort of corruption, Twilight just stands there asking Celestia to let him stay but every time, Spike agrees to go with her.

I am just onlooking the situation.

Once this happens Twilight Walks away, Spike and Celestia fly away (Spike on celestia's back as she flies off) and I am the only one left there, I either am able to start walking about and explore until I wake up or I just sit there, in silence looking off into the sky watching Birds fly past.

I've only had this dream twice and both times after I wake I just sit up with my head focused on what occurred, what corruption and why was Spike so accepting over what was happening?

Still gets to me now even though the last time I had this was months ago.

• Brohoof 1

I had 2 MLP dreams lately, but 1 came out weird to me.

I was dreaming about fluttershy and she was in her human form and then I was being evacuated from sort of city and then I was reaching out to fluttershy and she couldn't fly that hard.

The other Dream I had was that I was dreaming about the pony plushies at build-a-bear workshop and then I was about to buy the Princess Twilight sparkle and sweetie belle plushies and then they didn't have any on stock so went to different build-a-bear workshop and see, but they have was pinkie pie plush.

Pretty much That i Remembered about these dreams.

• Brohoof 1

I WISH! I've been really trying to write down my dreams as soon as I wake up on my Google Nexus.  I'm still doing it but I get a lot of weird dreams.  The more recent one (without going into detail) that should have clued me in that I was dreaming; I was typing and I couldn't type words.  It was coming out as gobledy goo but I was trying to fix the words I was typing.  As some lucid dreamers state, you can't read in your dreams or it comes out backwards.  I forget which.

Side note, I recently read that eating cherries are a natural food source of melatonin. http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2012/06/30/5-surprising-foods-that-help-you-sleep/

• Brohoof 1

Last night I dreamed my mom drove me to a store where I looked for some MLP merch and got an MLP comic book issue that I really wanted to get, but then later we drove to a fast food restaurant and I went in holding my MLP comic for some reason, and I must have put it down briefly because when we went back to the car I realized I'd forgotten it. So I went back inside to look for it and couldn't find it anywhere. But I suspected one of the workers had something to do with it since she was being really rude to us for no apparent reason. So after quite a while of searching, I gave up and went back to the car, very sad and disappointed.

• Brohoof 1

Well I've been delving in to lucid dreaming lately. I've kept a dream journal, so ill read a couple lines... "I was in a field under a tree, looking up at the sky. All of a sudden a burst of light appears seemingly out of nowhere. As it gets closer I see that it's Luna, slowly decending towards me. Once she's done showing her light powers, she lays down next to me as we look up and watch the star's. We talk about the crap at life and it really helps me. (She also talked about some of Celestia's personal stuff ;D) After that, she flew up and seemed to kind of "mold" into the moon." Yep that was pretty much what my dream was :D

I kept a dream journal, and I guess I can share part of the entry on a mlp dream I had once will stationed at Ft. Leonardwood.

"I was in a small town, all the buildings were stone, it looked like one of those towns you'd see in the wwII movies. It was night time, tons of stars out, you could even see several arms of the galaxy, I feel a deep inner peace as I walk along the cobble stone streets, and then I run into the only other person in this place. A White pegasus, with orange hair. Looks like that weird OC I had dave draw for me the other day. I walk up and hug her, and she feels amazing. Super light yet incredibly solid, like a marathon runner. And then I feel filled with dread, and I notice my hands are in my pockets. 1st Sgt. Strong comes sprinting down, screaming so loud the night sky quakes in fear."

I guess even in my dreams, I wasn't allowed to put my hands in my pockets.