Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Journey to the Higher Plane (Adventure RP inspired by elements from The Hobbit)

Jack Baker

Because I keep getting asked. :P

Is there something wrong with that, Rex? Do our mantras of the Queen-Goddess Nyx offend thee?

No I just envy you. It's such an honor to be Co-DM of a role play and you always are asked. I think you're a great role player btw with far not experience than me.

I feel as if I'm not going to have as much fun in this role play as I originally thought.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No I just envy you. It's such an honor to be Co-DM of a role play and you always are asked. I think you're a great role player btw with far not experience than me.

I feel as if I'm not going to have as much fun in this role play as I originally thought.

Someone... envies me?  :blink:

:yay:  :yay: I've never had anyone say that to me before... it makes me feel like someone cool.

Just be glad you don't have my real life. It's stressful... ugh.

And why do you say that you won't have as much fun than you originally thought? We're going on a grand adventure with bridges and mountains and... err... bridges... and... you know... more... bridges...?

Oh, and you get some cool stuff and there's combat and social interaction and a whole bunch of stuff. :catface:

@,

I will be gone this entire weekend starting on Friday. I will also be gone from the 21st through the 27th (a Diocesan Workcamp, and possibly from the 6th of July until the 19th(a two week long summer college program that I may or may not be bringing my laptop on), and after that, either the following week or the week after. Then I'm open for the rest of the summer.

I know. I feel like an idiot. I'm sorry... :(

Edited by Nyx Assassin

Someone... envies me?  :blink:

:yay:  :yay: I've never had anyone say that to me before... it makes me feel like someone cool.

Just be glad you don't have my real life. It's stressful... ugh.

And why do you say that you won't have as much fun than you originally thought? We're going on a grand adventure with bridges and mountains and... err... bridges... and... you know... more... bridges...?

Oh, and you get some cool stuff and there's combat and social interaction and a whole bunch of stuff. :catface:

@,

I will be gone this entire weekend starting on Friday. I will also be gone from the 21st through the 27th (a Diocesan Workcamp, and possibly from the 6th of July until the 19th(a two week long summer college program that I may or may not be bringing my laptop on), and after that, either the following week or the week after. Then I'm open for the rest of the summer.

I know. I feel like an idiot. I'm sorry... :(

Yyyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh....... Just inevitably in role plays like this I find it harder to keep myself in it and get some attention leaned towards me. But yeah the bridges sound promising.

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss

Nein, it wasn't ok, Bliss. It was fantastic! I see that you put a lot of time into introducing your oc, which is great! :D The same goes for the rest of you as well.

Also, I just realized what lucrative meant, and it doesn't mean crazy. Well, I'm an idiot... -_- Time to go edit the OP!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,@,@,

Just wondering guys, how nasty can I get with Hurricane's insults? I don't want anyone taking them too seriously and I wont make any inappropriate insults relating to anything...inappropriate. Also, I just want to clarify that hurricane isn't genuinely a bad pony, she can be fun. She just had an...interesting childhood. It will make sense if you read her background.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hurricane-r6570

Edited by Vitani
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Think Trevor wanted us to keep it PG, some violence but nothing too ugly, so I think that may go for insults too.

I find it funny how I make my OC respond to insults, guess thats typical of me to reply back now that I'm not as afraid to if somepony insults me *squee*

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Ok. I'll trust you on that. I won't make Hurricane curse or swear or anything like that I just wanted to make sure people don't feel like im genuinely insulting their OCs. It's just RP

Edited by Vitani

((Hurricane is a black Pegasus))

Sorry, I kind of looked at her reference pic without looking under the appearence tab in her character page. I thought she was grey with black outlines :)

@, Btw, Clover doesn't dislike Hurricane. She just feels a bit annoyed at her, cuz of her making remarks about alicorns living in a palace and not doing anything. Clover earned her alicornhood, works for her living and often donates money. She's going to give most of the money earned by the trip to charity, after all. So she basically feels that Hurricane is being ignorant and attacking without knowing what she's saying. But she doesn't hate her. XD

@,

Ooops, sorry. i'll try to slow down next time. Basically, Hurriane was watch ing the group from a tree in the everfree. Raze spotted her and there was some conflict between them . now, hurricane agreed to join the group in their expedition, but is still unsure about them. that's pretty much where we're at. :catface:

Yup so we're basically all in the forest, I'm just now flying up in the sky with Hurricane to keep an eye on the group, she claims to have spotted a lightning sand storm or something (think i misread).

And ya sorry i have a new job so I can't reply fast as i want, might want to slow down some everypony. Maybe wait one or two posts after yours if that helps (which I shall do as well starting now lol)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss, @,

she claims to have spotted a lightning sand storm or something (think i misread).

It's lightning sand. It's like quick sand, but its quicker. That stuff with suck you right up.

Edited by Vitani
  • Brohoof 1

Okay I guess maybe this was my fault this time. I'm guessing we got attacked by Timberwolves, so I kinda just hopped in and took a few out, hope I didn't miss anything important again.

hey! I'm going to be gone for about four days. I might be able to post here and there, but probably not. Have fun! :)

Okay thanks for notifying us, have fun as well!