Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc One Piece: Yarrr Edition. OOC OF DOOOOOOOOOOM!

Sugar Cuddles

(edited)

OOC CHAT ACTIVATE! 

This RP will follow a posting order. DO NOT post unless it's your turn in the posting order. Or it will be ignored and maybe worse yet, get you kicked out of the RP depending on how many times you make this a habit.

______Posting Order________________

Roac

Sugar Cuddles

Lume

Zhooves

RP~ http://mlpforums.com/topic/100964-one-piece-yarr-edition-rp-go-to-the-planning-page-to-join/

Edited by Sugar Cuddles
  • Brohoof 2

Acutally, I think the Alabasta-idea would be perfect for North... Having travelled a fair bit with some shady adventurers (as he had very few other options), they left him behind on the desert island, and now he's DESPERATE to get out of the heat~

Also, I think I'll give him a mythical Devil Fruit (you know, like the dragon-one), as mentioned, Fenris Wolf - large, icy wolf~

That sounds sweet c: Especially since the added ice factor could make him even more bad in hot areas xD

I feel like we should start an RP where Lollipop Recruits him as the others won't be joining until a bit later. Maybe he could get a Devil fruit in it c:

• Brohoof 1

I think it would make a little more sense if he found the fruit hidden on his island a while in advance, no? A cold place for a cold fruit~

That'd make sense. I was tempted to make it sound like it would help him cool down, but in reality, it was a disgusting tasting fruit that makes him able to turn into ice cx One can be desperate for something cold in the heat.

• Brohoof 1

I guess, but I think maybe he actually CAN cool down with his powers, he's just too lazy/slow to think of it~

(Also, doesn't want to attract anyone's attention)

That sounds sweet c: Especially since the added ice factor could make him even more bad in hot areas xD

I feel like we should start an RP where Lollipop Recruits him as the others won't be joining until a bit later. Maybe he could get a Devil fruit in it c:

Lollipop? I thought that we were doing Soda Pop, not Lolli.

I guess, but I think maybe he actually CAN cool down with his powers, he's just too lazy/slow to think of it~

(Also, doesn't want to attract anyone's attention)

That'd make sense (and be really funny cx ) It would be fun to see how he'd use his powers at sea too c:

Lollipop? I thought that we were doing Soda Pop, not Lolli.

Nope. We are using Lollipop in this RP. Soda is what I would have chosen if someone choose to be the captain, as she is a bit incompetent as a leader c:

• Brohoof 1

So will we begin today/night? I'll be awake for a few more hours, though I am patient~

(But I've gotten a little overly excited~)

I might as well draw something soon...

So will we begin today/night? I'll be awake for a few more hours, though I am patient~

(But I've gotten a little overly excited~)

I might as well draw something soon...

Once we settle for a starting location and goal yes :D It can be as simple as assasinate someone for loot and huggles. Or it can be a more personal favor for someone. Like, get a necklace back from a notorious pirate :)

• Brohoof 1

Once we settle for a starting location and goal yes :D It can be as simple as assasinate someone for loot and huggles. Or it can be a more personal favor for someone. Like, get a necklace back from a notorious pirate :)

I guess we should set a goal that could spawn a decent story once we finish it... And potentially continue with another thereafter~

Places we could start... I believe we already decided that we would start our story on Alabasta, though maybe with a quick and nice summary of the events beforehoof... Like, your character decided to travel out to sea to become the pirate queen, she bumped into some troubles along the way, though they only made her stronger... Alone, she managed to get to the crossing between Red Line and Grand Line, as she entered Grand Line on her own... Not too long thereafter, she reached Alabasta, at which our story here begins with her encountering North, possibly after searching the town for something/a.

So a goal, eh... One thing we could do is simply reach the next island, and have an adventure at a completely original island...

Another, as you said, maybe the local royalty had her jewels stolen, and there's a reward for returning them (and they'd need the money, I guess~)...

Or maybe for some more action, let's say a famed, possibly bad pirate is somewhere on the island, and they have to find/defeat him for some reason... Maybe he/she's the thief?

Anyways, just my ideas~

As captain and DM, you're the one who steers this boat~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Sugar Cuddles,

Maybe it could be a more ongoing RP, with us looking for Gol's treasure?

And, as for a starting point... How about Loguetown?

*edit after Zhooves' reply*

Ah, nevermind. But we ought to end up in Loguetown some time in the RP.

Edited by Roac
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

I agree, would be awesome to make it more ongoing... Sure, we could divide it into "arcs", make each little adventure an rp of its own~

Also, Alabasta is in the Grand Line already... I suspect that if we are to go to Loguetown, it would be before we hit the Grand Line...

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 1

@@Sugar Cuddles

I guess she bumps into him as we planed? Just in Loguetown in stead... And as before, he got ditched by whoever brought him along.

As for bounties... Guess they'd both be relatively new, so a small one, if any maybe? And remember, that if ye set a bounty, it's not necessarily based on how strong you are, but rather how big a threat you are~

I guess if North were to be wanted for anything... He'd be wanted for a small sum, for accidentally freezing over a place, or forgetting to pay a bill. Like, 10'000 beri or something...

@@Zhooves,  

I know Lollipop hasn't done anything aside from declaring herself a pirate and yelling into the world proudly that she will become the queen of the sea cx

She might have gotten a bounty of  Beli.png20.000 for beating up a pirate gang by herself. Being noticeable pirate in the world and worth some interest to some ponies. 

I suppose she just promised North good company at seas, and protection from minor bounty hunters, and a promise of adventure, ect cx  

So...I suppose she'd want a good ship, and not a tiny boat which is what she has atm xD   Taking a big timer pirate's head would probably help with that a bit.

• Brohoof 2

@@Sugar Cuddles,

Aye, and there we have a good foundation for our rp, methinks~

North might be kind of a lone wolf at times, but the promise of good company rings well in his ears as well, not exactly being a leader type~

But yah, if there's nothing more to be planned out at the moment, maybe you could make an opening so we can start?

I'll be up for a little bit longer now, but I will have loads of time in the coming weeks as I don't have any school~