Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask pinkie

pinkiepartypie

(edited)

How many cupcakes should I eat?

post-25870-0-56860500-1402501897_thumb.jpg

does this amswer your question pinkie pie rules :squee:

How can I be less shy? I'm at a Fluttershy want to be a Rarity.

post-25870-0-63840200-1402502644_thumb.jpg

hoped I answered good :)

Edited by pinkiepartypie
  • Brohoof 1

How many cupcakes a day should I eat if I've already had over five cupcakes per day last week and if I didn't eat any cupcakes last month but had some cupcakes yesterday but they were strawberry cupcakes and I'm thinking about trying out a new form of cupcake called chocolate red velvet, but Chocolate cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes are the same thing and I don't know what flavor I should try but I also don't know what sprinkles I should pick and I'm thinking a mix between the little red ones or the blue ones  but then I don't want to try vanilla cupcakes with yellow sprinkles so what kind of cupcake should I eat and how many should I have?

You ever had dreams where you have become one of those weird creatures Twily had encountered at the other side of the mirror (not to mention she became one herself) and started killing grown dudes, or one more pleasant where you grow adamantium claws to take on THE FREAKING WOLVERINE? 

How many cupcakes a day should I eat if I've already had over five cupcakes per day last week and if I didn't eat any cupcakes last month but had some cupcakes yesterday but they were strawberry cupcakes and I'm thinking about trying out a new form of cupcake called chocolate red velvet, but Chocolate cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes are the same thing and I don't know what flavor I should try but I also don't know what sprinkles I should pick and I'm thinking a mix between the little red ones or the blue ones  but then I don't want to try vanilla cupcakes with yellow sprinkles so what kind of cupcake should I eat and how many should I have?

[

attachment=107897:Collage 2014-06-11 12_51_50.jpg]

here is your answer and to pinkie rules AWESOME :)

You ever had dreams where you have become one of those weird creatures Twily had encountered at the other side of the mirror (not to mention she became one herself) and started killing grown dudes, or one more pleasant where you grow adamantium claws to take on THE FREAKING WOLVERINE?

post-25870-0-99672300-1402506017_thumb.jpg

Here you g im trying to answer, hope you like :)

post-25870-0-15091900-1402505674_thumb.jpg

(edited)

[

attachment=107897:Collage 2014-06-11 12_51_50.jpg]

here is your answer and to pinkie rules AWESOME :)

Oh and why do you like candy so much? And I did not get an answer. For the first question I mean.

Edited by Star Ruby

Is it normal for a young kid in 6th grade to be hanging around the girls as FRIENDS?

yes it is :)

How exactly does your mane stay....poofy

well I have to use curlers or my hair goes straight :squee:

Who's better cuter Fluttershy or Sweetie Belle?

Uhh duh sweetie bell her cuter fluttershy is cute and all but sweetie is adorable :wub:

Pinkie, I shall refuse your friendship!

*draws swords* you were saying? Oh and dont even try summoning some of your toys. I put an electromagnetic fieldnaroun us that cuts off all electricity.